🗳️SYS - 7/7/19 Show Your Style Pool Party! 🏊

Comments

• ssarahtoninssarahtonin Registered Users, Member 101 Posts
    When you’ve been in the top two all week, but then the ticket buyers emerge on the last day

• agrcicagrcic Registered Users, Member 236 Posts

WELL in first place right now with no ticket buyers in sight :) ps don’t mind my doll’s basic outfit I’m running out of inspiration bc this event is so dang LONG 😂
  • kataraCrane10kataraCrane10 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    @kataraCrane10 welcome! I wouldn’t submit a gown look since I think it would be out of place with the theme! ☺️
    It did great actually..thanks
  • Msjagger68Msjagger68 New Member Registered Users 230 Posts
    edited July 2019
    Okay...um, why is there a male in my group at number one, with THEE MOST basic looks! Like okay, I have no problem competing with a male player, but this dude is clearly buying tickets (he’s already like a hundred points ahead of everyone else in my group) because his looks are pedestrian as all hell!

UPDATE: So I was number one for the past few days, until a certain male player decided to start buying tickets again...on the LAST day (looks are still 😒). Sorry, I just have to vent because...🙄 He literally won’t stop buying tickets! I wish that I could just tell him to chill out, like “Sweetie you can have it!”
  • kataraCrane10kataraCrane10 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    SophieFKKH said: 

Hi I'm new here and this is my first post. Getting this hair is so worth every K-Stars, it really did well in this SYS (Android)​. I also didn't expect to get this high votes. But just wanna thank all for the inspirations I got from this forum that helped me in this SYS. 😊
    Oh waw you a lucky one but add me & send me a drink or something for this team please
    edited July 2019
    I don’t get the voters 😂

OMG, I need that hair! Where is it from, it’s beautiful!
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,489 Posts
    @Msjagger68 it’s from a SMC that’s no longer in rotation 😔😔😔 I have no idea why cause I would snatch it in a second if it was!
  • SisSnappedLikeThanosSisSnappedLikeThanos Registered Users, Member 824 Posts
    edited July 2019
    I don’t get the voters 😂

hold up sis, calling the police over those low votes right now
    Jessica296 is my gf and I love her 🥰
    @Msjagger68 it’s from a SMC that’s no longer in rotation 😔😔😔 I have no idea why cause I would snatch it in a second if it was!

Oh, that’s too bad. 😢
  • AmzaAmza New Member Registered Users 108 Posts
    @Chloè_KKH that hairstyle is part of a new Fashion Goals bundle from the upcoming update some players already bought it ahead of the official release 
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 933 Posts
    @Amza thanks 😊
    Android
  • thallisathallisa New Member Registered Users 973 Posts
    edited July 2019
    iOS people, orange kitten is about to show up in the voting booth! 

Edit: and it's done already!
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,489 Posts

I am shocked I made it to the hair. But I’ll never wear it probably 😂
  • RikkRikk New Member Registered Users 2,611 Posts
    edited July 2019
    A couple hours ago (...and all week) I was in first in my trendsetters group by over 200 points 

just opened my app to see somebody who wasn’t even in the top 5 this morning changing outfits & closing in behind me 
    Ugh that sucks...I’m sorry @mikaylachimo
  • jessica296jessica296 New Member Registered Users 78 Posts
    I need exactly 100 votes with my last two looks so we could tie for first place 🤞🤞🤞But my average score is like 46 so I’m not counting on it 
    SisSnappedLikeThanos deserves the world 💞
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,564 Posts
    I hate last minute ticket buyers 🙃 

unpopular opinion: buying everything is okay to me but competition should be characterized by EQUALITY. There should be a cap because the winner must be the doll with better looks. Not the one who can spend more 
    iOS player since January 2019✨
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
  • evilhagevilhag Experienced Member Registered Users 557 Posts
    I’ve been in first place all week, me and second place have been far ahead. Now he’s buying tickets I think lol. I’m so sad. 

Starting over for the second time because I cant ever save games. 
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Senior Member Registered Users 2,515 Posts
    So, after submitting looks with basic bathing suits, my looks got better, like even one in the 50s. I really should've started to be basic sooner! Also, whoever posted their looks with the Captain's hat, that actually helped too. However, I am still not going to make the hair. I could've submitted a few tickets, but the girl I've been going back and forth with would've been bumped to 2nd and I don't know. I don't really like either hair *that* much. Considering the SYSs will be changing from week to weekends, I'm gonna save.
    Find me on GameCenter: KaylaJ67
    How about FB? facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669

IOS

#VIPKalinda
  • RikkRikk New Member Registered Users 2,611 Posts
    edited July 2019
    After a lot of shifting up and down the ranks, I came in first for Trendsetters! I’m most excited about the necklace and gold dye 😊

Here’s my best and worst scores from the competition:

And my favorite looks:

• zepphriuszepphrius Registered Users, Member 207 Posts

This is new to me... is anyone else getting this?
    My last look was not counted. Someone went in at the last minute and took over my spot!!! I’m livid!!!!🤬🤬🤬
  • vilmazavalavilmazavala Registered Users, Member 80 Posts
    very happy
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 1,027 Posts

Can't believe I got the hair! That colorful hair from the Korkov outfit really saved me :) 
    Android player
    Obsessed with handhelds... someday I'll own them all!
  • SarahardeySarahardey Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    edited July 2019
    I was in first place all week and this happened in the last 5 minutes because she bought a ticket!
    I hate my life.
  • flissysumsflissysums Registered Users 307 Posts
    WOOOOHOOOO
    Android
    #LetMeBuyTheCottonCandyWithDiamonds #Please
  • TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 361 Posts

I made it! Very happy to get some more gold dye, and I’m def gonna need those kstars for the update next week🤩
    I was in first place all week and this happened in the last 5 minutes because she bought a ticket!
    I hate my life.
    Same thing happened to me!!!
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Senior Member Registered Users 2,515 Posts
    zepphrius said:

This is new to me... is anyone else getting this?
    I got that last time too, but once it hit 0:00 I got my stuff
    Find me on GameCenter: KaylaJ67
    How about FB? facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669

IOS

#VIPKalinda
    My last look was not counted. Someone went in at the last minute and took over my spot!!! I’m livid!!!!🤬🤬🤬
    What happens if your last look wasn’t counted?