🗳️ SYS -9/5/19 - Theme: World Traveler (Happy Birthday Kalinda!🎂

Comments

• Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    I know, I know we used to be like "we are full with gowns, just give us a SYS gown free" but can we have at least one gown sys in the next update? please Glu! 
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    Yeah still feeling negative. Look 2 didnt do better. 37 votes. Will post when I dont feel negative anymore - I have to add that I kind of blame the pregnancy hormones as well, not just the theme😂😂
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
    @Chelsea123 I am already so stressed out, my first 2 looks did soooo crappy, if my scores dont pick up I might not even make it to the final prize, and dont even get me started on the gorge hair, I love love that neon hair. I just wanna cry right now😂
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    @Scarletkkh I’m sorry doll😓 I hope that your votes will get better😘 I love the hair too but I already know that I won’t get it😅 I just hope that I stay in the top 5🙏🏽
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters

Thank you @Chelsea123 .💕. Decided to post these anyways, maybe someone knows what I did wrong🤷🏻‍♀️

Thank you @Jenn1ferr 💕💕. Look 3 didnt do well as well🤦🏻‍♀️😂. Im 2nd place in TS now, i kind of have some hope restored now that maybe I can get 1st place, of maybe its too early to say😂
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @Scarletkkh I genuinely mean it when I say your looks are always my favorite to see in these SYS threads!! 
    Awwww thank you soo much @jhabs that is really so nice and kind of you. Thank you so much for making me feel better💕💕💕
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @LostInAnImage so glad you’re happy with your score!! ☺️☺️☺️☺️ Your doll looks beautiful 💖
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    @Scarletkkh wow they deserve much more votes!! I like them and they’re the kind of outfits I vote for this event.
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @Scarletkkh omg your looks are beautiful they deserved a lot more votes 😧
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    Yes @Carol Davida! I saw you, too, but I just now got to put in my second and third looks.. busy day! My daughter is in our group, too! Lol.. I'll feel bad when/if I beat her.. she's bad about remembering to our her looks in.. lol.. this will be interesting. Lol
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    I just really like this dress/coat and wanted to post my look lol it actually scored better than I thought it would! 
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    @melissakkh is this you?! It was the popular pick!
    Yup, that’s me 💖 I threw this outfit together at 3 AM, not my best work 😂
  • Msjagger68Msjagger68 Registered Users 289 Posts
    edited September 2019

✊🏾NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!✊🏾
    BANS OFF OUR BODIES!!! 👏🏾👏🏾
    🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸
  • Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts
    @Lia888 thank you so much! 🥰
    iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    1-4 looks
    I can finally use all these beautiful coats and the leaf aura is giving me airport wind vibes 

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Here are my looks 1-4:

My doll never wears these outfits, so I'm happy they are now of use!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • LostInAnImageLostInAnImage Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    edited September 2019
    Look #4. Luckily my scores have risen with each consecutive look following the first and I'm now 1st on TS; hopefully this trend continues! I really want that earnable dress. 

iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    edited September 2019

Found this little cutie while I was voting! 😍😍 He’s so cute, shy and innocent! I shall name him Vincent because he looks like a Vincent. 🐒

If anyone wants me to submit this squishy bun on iOS, please let me know. 😍

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    @Ryley1e awe gee yw doll 🤗 and tysm for that compliment doll. That really means sm to me 😊
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    Delphine said:

I... have no words.

My first 2 looks flopped too, both in the 30s. Looks like this is going to be a rough SYS for me :(
    now thats just plane wrong 
    trendsetters really needs to be fixed to make it wright, because it's causing too much turbulence on the forum
    no one who's fairly in first feels any security because someone with no sense of style is going to take off and buy tickets
    Marshaller Airport GIF - Marshaller Airport Park GIFs

@Delphine that is completely INSANE 😭 I can’t believe how many tickets they have used already!! I wonder how high they’ll keep fighting for the ponytail!! 
    🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • KortyKorty Registered Users 360 Posts
    My looks 1-4 (I apologize for the photo quality but just this morning I damaged my phone 😭) 
    This SYS is going much better than the previous one for me, and in general I see that looks with coats or jackets are always the popular ones. 
    No ticket buyers in my group ....yet.... 🤞 

Daily iOS player since July 2014
    From Italy 🇮🇹🍕🍝
  • Jenn1ferJenn1fer Registered Users, Member 29 Posts

My first look flopped, but I earned some of the votes back with this dress. I'm so happy that I finally have a group that doesn't have any ticket buyers and I'm in the first spot for now!