šŸ—³ļø SYS -9/19/19 - Theme: Business Meeting!

Comments

• thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    Are hairstyles and dresses both 25 diamonds? Does anyone know how much tops and bottoms are? I think they are 12 each but want to make sure :)Ā 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    @thelifeofRaeRae shirts and pants are 12 each
  • ChicelleChicelle Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    @ValerieGray Yeah majority of dolls will not get it but thatā€™s the idea of it. There would not be TS if the outfit is just given to everyone. And @elettrahere you can express your opinion of course but it just gets annoying when every sys thread is full of ā€Glu doesnā€™t listen to us and give us all the clothes for free byhyyā€
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    @Chicelle I mean, if you're really lovin how the current SYS is you could've just said that in the Glu praise thread. No one, even by exaggerated terms, has said give the suit to everyone. And, arguably it could be said it's boring that you keep calling everyone ungrateful when they express discontent at a contest being biased against them.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited September 2019
    This is always a heated thread, but for everyone who wants to blast Glu each week, realize there are members who just want to enjoy things.Ā  The forum lets everyone vent, but it goes both ways.Ā  Please don't pick apart others opinions.Ā  State you own, say you disagree, but please don't tell them to post elsewhere.Ā 
    Players who don't like things aren't told to go post in the complaint thread, so there is room for all here in this thread.
    Shine the light on the game, not the players.Ā Ā 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Hold on, My bad.
    I read further back and want to add,Ā  If you want to post positively about the event, don't start it off with a dig to the dolls here who are truly stressed and bothered about it.Ā  That kind of thing starts the fire.Ā  Just post the positive, without hurling a big chunk of negative on players who are already hurting.

I propose we ALL try to post just about the game, without sling and arrows at those with opposing views.Ā  All your opinions are valid.Ā  It's opinion.Ā  It's the "You stink, here's MY opinion"Ā  that gets us into trouble. And no, your posted opinion can not be that member stink if they don't agree. :)Ā  now where's that big hug?Ā  <3 i'll start the event thread.......... o:)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    Ooooh drama before the SYS start? šŸ˜‚ anyways, isnā€™t it early to ask for weekend event spoilers?Ā 

šŸŒŗ your Filipina girlā”‚ign: GaziniĀ iOS daily player since 2015ā”‚let's be friends~! šŸŒŗ

• AmzaAmza Registered Users 108 Posts
    @CryingKim they will be posted in +- 2 hours from now as usualāŒš
    edited September 2019
    @Sweetstephy Lol you are asking for a worse TS system in my opinion. They donā€™t give the first place trophy to the second and third place in Olympics either so why should Glu do so? I have had groups with ticket buyers but thatā€™s just how things are and we will have to accept it unless Glu decides otherwise. Iā€™m glad if Glu decides to remove the ticket buying feature but I do not whine about it weekly, instead I appreciate what Glu gives us.
    Edit: Btw I thrive on your disagrees my sweet dollies ā¤ļø.
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    @Chicelle I never understand the whole ā€˜itā€™s unfair but thatā€™s how it is, accept itā€™ argument for anything in life.Ā 
    But itā€™s not like you just said yknow, I actually like the SYS format because it makes items more exclusive, therefore itā€™s more special to earn (or buy) them. Which is a valid point, if we were all on an even playing field.
    Thats why I wonder why you keep mocking the constructive criticism given
  • ElleOhElleElleOhElle Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    This thread got me likeĀ 

iOS player
    PM me if you would like to add me
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    @melissakkh I agree, the earnables are not worth the grind and Iā€™m just trying to save up my diamonds
    edited September 2019
    @Maree_kkh Exactly that was my point too and yeah even playing field would be nice. And I just give constructive criticism to your constructive criticism. Iā€™m just bored to see whining in every TS thread, instead of styling inspo, civilized discussion about earnables and prizes, memes about the TS and bunch of other stuff. But instead the threads are 50% complaining 40% arguing and 10% of the actual meaningful conversation.
  • simoonsimoon Registered Users, Member 239 Posts

ok guys this is my look now. is this buisiness enough? i feel like it would get 15 votes, maybe.
    uh hi
    also, i really like the trendsetters pants. i mean the whole suit would be better but i love the pants
    uh hi
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    @simoon I really like that look! Im 100% sure you will get way more votes than 15šŸ˜
    @simoon I love that look, Iā€™m sure it does well.
    thankyou guys!! @Chicelle @Scarletkkh
    uh hi

i kinda like this, but short hair never really does well. what do you think?
    uh hi
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited September 2019
    Hereā€™s some looks I plan on submitting but Iā€™m worried they wonā€™t get enough votes to reach the laptop since my looks arenā€™t that glamorous! And the laptop is the ONLY thing I like this SYS šŸ˜­ any input? I donā€™t think gowns will do well either, this is just another vague SYS for me thatā€™s gonna get inconsistent votes

I love your looks 1, 4, 7 & 8! Because I am a business professional Iā€™m really trying to stick to what Iā€™d wear at an office. Iā€™d ditch sunglasses, crop tops, strapless tops and anything super revealing. šŸ˜Š
    then again this is SYS and nobody ever really sticks to the theme šŸ˜‚ thatā€™s just what I am personally looking to vote for!Ā 
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    edited September 2019
    Can you bring wine to the office?
    and how does a stripper dress to a business meeting?Ā 
    ā€asking for a friendā€?

šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

I donā€™t like the items, besides the laptop. I will just chill and donā€™t stress.Ā 
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013šŸ’– C2015šŸ’™ C2020šŸ’™
    #capontrendsetters