Options

🗳️ SYS -9/26/19 - Theme: London (London, Baby)

Comments

• Options
    ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    Abbeymae said:
    Honestly?!?!? Does Glu really think that we all want to never overtaken by a ticket buyer at the last minute so that they can steal the top and we can get some cheap plain leather pants that look like they should be in the Kloset for cash as our TS prize?? I don’t even know what has happened to this game recently☹️

Edit: I’m not trying to be picky but there are certain areas on the pants that don’t make me happy to just get to them as a trend setter prize 😫like weird outlines and the way the top overlaps!  If they’re going to be lazy and only make one outfit for us at least to make both parts pretty not some plain cheap looking leather pants and a black top like this could be in the closet for cash and I’m pretty sure no one would buy them
    @Abbeymae thank you so much for this. Im not a fan of the TS items anymore😂. I now officially dont like any it. Stress free for me😂
  • Options
    charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited September 2019
    @kokokokonut thanks so much for tagging me in the opener! What an honor!! 🥰🥰🥰🥰 

I LOVE London but admittedly don’t know what’s street style about London versus other major European cities. I think votes will be all over the place.

I wish that the earnable outfit was separated rather than one whole outfit. 

The t$ top and pants don’t even have the same pattern so I’m not sure how they’re a set besides the fact that they have a black leather look? I’m fine not winning the #1 spot and I clearly won’t due to the uptick in ticket buyer$. 
  • Options
    AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    Why??? I was Just stating that glu doesn’t listen to our honest feedback and the only reason I’m playing this SYS is to get diamonds because they’re so hard to earn without paying real money and then we get punished for spending money because we lose our videos😫
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    Abbeymae said:
    Not looking forward to this SYS at all. At least with the London theme there should be cups of tea which I will be actively looking for so please tag me if you submit (Android)
     The only reason I’m playing SYS is to get diamonds as I am 7 diamonds away from getting an aura 
    Same. I wouldn't play at all if not for the earnable diamonds, k-stars, and dye. I'm not a fan of the earnable outfit and can't even look at the TS outfit because the separates make me mad. I'm going to pretend it's not an option and just be surprised by whatever place I end up in.
     Yes I am only playing for dyes and diamonds( because they are so hard to earn without paying real money and losing our video)and stars if I didn’t need the stars diamonds I wouldn’t be playing at all looking at the TS prizes honestly makes me want to cry I wish glu took us  more seriously when we say that we don’t want separates  because ticket buyers and hackers snatch them from us at the last minute this means that we only get some pants and pants are very versatile so we wished we give them honest feedback about how to make it better and it seems like they’re doing everything we hate to annoy us and we’re just trying to make a more enjoyable which is what I haven’t been doing recently 
    edit: now it’ll post 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
  • Options
    @Abbeymae did you edit it a few times, if you do I think it’s automatically flagged as spam and Koko can help you retrieve it 
  • Options
    @Abbeymae did you edit it a few times, if you do I think it’s automatically flagged as spam and Koko can help you retrieve it 
     Thanks but I didn’t I just typed it out and then pressed post comment so I don’t know what happened 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • Options
    evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    Not crazy about any of it. I like the pieces but I know I won’t get the top, which I love, so I’m just getting leggings, sneakers, and one big outfit (maybe, if I make it to the end). I am relieved the hair wasn’t part of T$, but I’m nervous to see how we can get it lol. Hopefully it’s earnable lol. Also, I have no idea what to submit. So I’ll be wearing some random stuff with a teacup and an umbrella lol  
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • Options
    alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts

If I have to chose between the earnable outfit and TS I’m def picking TS. I loved that look on Kim. Stop putting separates in TS for God’s sake. Btw last time we had a street syle theme was the only sys I started on time and couldn’t finish because I refused to wear gowns. Not making the same mistake again.

There’s a ballroom in the background after all 😂

iOS
  • Options
    IsabellaaIsabellaa Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    Yeehaw new stupid leggings I will never use
  • Options
    DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    i am happy that i don't like any of it! 
    Gonna submit weird ass outfits and get me some diamonds and have zero stress. Let's see how low these votes can go 😂
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • Options
    Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,053 Posts
    I visited London a few years ago and loved it! I think I could live there. Everyone dressed fairly usual to me, but some younger Londoners seemed to have a more retro style to me. If the SYS banner is any clue on what to wear, I think coats, coat dresses, jackets/separates, and umbrellas will be popular. I think of cold, overcast and rainy weather although google search says that constant rainy weather is just myth. 😆
  • Options
    ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    @Abbeymae I also got that message when I quoted your post. Weird..
  • Options
    dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    The only reason why I'll be a part of this SYS...

I'm so happy I don't like any of the items, I'll finally have a stress free event. 

What do you dolls think would be more useful to buy with diamonds, an aura or a hairstyle? 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • Options
    AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    We had “street style” as a theme back in March, right?
    ... what makes this any different? Is London street style really so different than anywhere else?
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
  • Options
    maisiekkhmaisiekkh Registered Users, Member 85 Posts
    Another week of lazy SYS prizes and another week of glu not giving a crap about it’s customer base. @KalindaKing, @eggsandbananas do you and the rest of the team want this game to be successful at all? Because it doesn’t seem that way to the majority of us. Like is all of this negative feedback fun for you guys or what? Why isn’t there change? And why won’t you acknowledge anything we say??
  • Options
    VioletDreamsVioletDreams Registered Users, Member 297 Posts
    I love the TS top but with this theme being more vague than ever I know I'll be lucky to even be in the top 5.

Already kissing that last earnable outfit goodbye. 
    I guess I get sneakers..... Yay
    Sage | The Ginger One | Level 47 | Android
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    If people are submitting crazy off theme outfits, I am definitely interested in the Thanksgiving apron and the Christmas hair with the holly leaves in it, so tag me if you are Android and use them :D 
    iOS
  • Options
    stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    It’s like y’all are begging me to quit playing again lol.

And what is the deal with videos, are we ever getting them back?
  • Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Gonna submit weird ass outfits and get me some diamonds and have zero stress. Let's see how low these votes can go 😂
    I’d actually love to know what the lowest recorded score could be!
  • Options
    stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Us: a scarf is a stupid prize for SYS
    Glu: You thought that was bad? Have some black leggings for trendsetters! 
  • Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    With this theme being so vague, I'm just going to make looks based on different eras. I wish I had more stuff that works for a mod theme. I don't know how easy it'll be in to stay in the top 5. Sometimes I think it's going to be difficult and it ends up being easy. I can't predict it. 
    Platform: Android

• Options
    elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    I will never end up first and with this vague theme I will probably not even get the second earnable so I won’t get stressed. I already have way too many things irl to be stressed about 😶
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • Options
    @dpeters probably auras if you don’t have a really versatile one. My goal is to have one indoor, one outdoor 
  • Options
    daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    Whyyyyy are all the SYS themes and earnables so shitty I'm serious I need a logical explanation for this. IT'S DEPRESSING

hackers can burn in hell
  • Options
    ohsoglamohsoglam Registered Users, Member 69 Posts
    Areys said:
    We had “street style” as a theme back in March, right?
    ... what makes this any different? Is London street style really so different than anywhere else?
    Kinda. They call it “smart”. I used to work for a Topshop as a VM in the US and it was completely different. They didn’t understand US styling. London is more long blazers, creepers, chunky scarves, plaid. Kinda grungy or gothic but not lol. 
  • Options
    dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    @charlottegold actually I only have the firefly aura lol which one do you think is more versatile? I wanted to get the sparkle but it's not available
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    edited September 2019

I am thinking  of using the dresses we got from the Royal Wedding update. 
    IOS Player 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.