Options

❤️KK:H WeekEnd Event - 9/27/19 Love is in the Air !

Comments

• Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    @Chelsea123 the gift basket looks great! i'm sure your friend will love it and good luck to her and you as well!

I only do Simon's gigs during dating and party events and got about 80 or so points. Probably spent more energy than going on dates, but since dull as dishwater husband has only been offering 1-2 hours, it was nice to do something else. Back to the voting booth to try and get some energy
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    AVINXXAVINXX Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos
    I don't know if this helps, but I've been getting points for completing non-dating events too, so there might still be hope to get that last earnable!

I play two games: Annie on IOS and Lottie on Android! 
  • Options
    charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    The only reason I like dating events is 1) I usually always love the clothing style and 2) the funny jokes that we make about cheating on our husbands and wives for kstars 🤣🤣
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    @charlottegold  my favourite part is the bizarre and wildly inappropriate  pick up lines. 

IOS Player 
  • Options
    livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    I love the earnable hair!
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts

Took a second spin on the kollection and got kstars.

A friend of my is almost having her baby boy💙 Her due day was Friday, so now we are all waiting😂 made her a little gift box with some clothing and products. What do you guys think? I’m normally not that creative, but she really deserves it.  They don’t have that much for living so I tried as much as I could do give and made them something special💙.

Everyone around me is having a baby now. That makes me want to have my 3rd even more😂 , we’re trying almost a year now,  so I’m hoping that it will happen very soon🤗
    That looks great!  And I love that little white puppy(?) or bear?  It looks like you packed it with everything she could use.   And sending lots of good vibes your way @chelsea123 for your own quest.  <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    Thank you @kokokokonut😘❤️ It’s a puppy and very cute, my kids wanted to keep it but they’re to old now😂 

Telling you guys my “wish” makes me feel a lot better❤️ Everyone we know always keeps  asking, are you pregnant already or why takes it so long and stuff. Or they say, well you already have a girl and a boy what else do you want?🙁😕

But you guys are always so sweet and I’m happy that we can share things about ourselves, without being trashed❤️❤️
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    @webra  Dixie  @judithkkh  @t_tree

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    AVINXXAVINXX Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos So far all 6 to 8hr events seem to work! It's happening on both android and apple too, I'll complete a few more events to see if it's just specific ones or not😊
    I play two games: Annie on IOS and Lottie on Android! 
  • Options
    becareful choosing old gigs to complete points.  6 hour events are all pretty safe, but there are plenty of Storyline 8 hour gigs that don't add points during a dating event.  And you don't know till you're finished whether you get event points or not.  :(  Be careful about the gigs that shorter or longer than 6 hours. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    FranciscaFrancisca Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    Francisca said:
    I got super lucky. Im still dying to have the dress and might try it later when I successfully convinced myself that it is not that bad of a decision (even tho it obviously is and i need to be handcuffed for the safety of my kstars)😆
    So this happened😂 This is the first time I have all the four GB items from an event and I love everything so I guess it was worth it even before vip and black friday😅

iOS 
  • Options
    Oh, that is a lovely lovely palette and picks!  Congratulations.  ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @Chelsea123 it’s so cute and so nice of you, I hope your wish to have another baby will come true 💙
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• Options
    DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    edited September 2019
    @DramaDramaDrama beautiful styling of all 3 though!!
    Awww thank you sweetie! I opened 1 more box and got the dress I’m delighted 😁 I was so lucky! 

What are you all thinking of the earnable hair? I’m on the fence I like it on Summer but I’m much more into the GB hair! It’s my new favorite hair! 
  • Options
    The only reason I like dating events is 1) I usually always love the clothing style and 2) the funny jokes that we make about cheating on our husbands and wives for kstars 🤣🤣
    Thankfully we don’t do this in real life😂😂😂
    Follow me on Instagram:
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • Options
    I tried the gift boxes again, first I’ve got 40 kstars and then I got the clutch🤗 But I love the dress sooooo much!!’🤔
    Follow me on Instagram:
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    Happy birthday to one of the most beautiful angels I've ever met! Hope it's full of love and happiness babe, you deserve that and so much more @VampireBarbie ❤️❤️❤️

• Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    HollySisk said:
    Everyone looks amazing 😭
    thank you for including me gorgeous!
  • Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Francisca said:
    So this happened😂 This is the first time I have all the four GB items from an event and I love everything so I guess it was worth it even before vip and black friday😅

Yassss @Francisca I’m so happy for your good luck!!!
  • Options
    ElleOhElleElleOhElle Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    edited September 2019
    My 3 year old niece came over and wanted to style my doll. This is what she came up with. “Omg she’s so beautiful!” Her words not mine. She even chose the background and pose.

iOS player
    PM me if you would like to add me
  • Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Telling you guys my “wish” makes me feel a lot better❤️ Everyone we know always keeps  asking, are you pregnant already or why takes it so long and stuff. Or they say, well you already have a girl and a boy what else do you want?🙁😕

But you guys are always so sweet and I’m happy that we can share things about ourselves, without being trashed❤️❤️
    I wholeheartedly agree @Chelsea123, I really love when people share anything about their real lives, good or bad. Thanks for sharing it with us; your kids are lucky to have you as a mom 😊
  • Options
    pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    Took a second spin on the kollection and got kstars.

A friend of my is almost having her baby boy💙 Her due day was Friday, so now we are all waiting😂 made her a little gift box with some clothing and products. What do you guys think? I’m normally not that creative, but she really deserves it.  They don’t have that much for living so I tried as much as I could do give and made them something special💙.

Everyone around me is having a baby now. That makes me want to have my 3rd even more😂 , we’re trying almost a year now,  so I’m hoping that it will happen very soon🤗
    The best of luck for you doll!! I hope your dream comes true ❤️❤️
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • Options
    Aaahh you guys a so sweet, thank you😭❤️💙 if the time comes, you guys are the first ones to know! (Besides my hubby😜)
    Follow me on Instagram:
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • Options
    FranciscaFrancisca Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    @kokokokonut @Rikk thank you so much dolls!❤️
    iOS