๐Ÿ‘—๐ŸŽ† KK:H 2019 Weekend Fashion Runways - How You Styled the Prizes This Year

Comments

• pilirositolampilirositolam 919 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    Loving what I got this week tho ๐Ÿฅณ

• DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Experienced Member 572 PostsRegistered Users
    edited October 2019

The outfits from this weeks SYS have been my favorite Iโ€™m loving them!

Not crazy about the earnable bag tbh it was hard to style and canโ€™t see myself using it much! But who knows! I love Summers new clothing items the GB items and the jacket/top are my faves!ย 
  • melissakkhmelissakkh 1,043 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    Weekend Event Moments ๐Ÿ’–

Rocking the GBs items withย @thallisa ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜ฉ@mikaylachimo ๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜ andย @Chelsea123 ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜บ
    Stylingย the SYS skirt withย @Naimonster โœจ๐Ÿ’˜ @KaylaJ ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿฆฐ andย @webra ๐Ÿ˜ฝโ„๏ธAlso with Mikayla,@TrashleyKKH ๐Ÿ’‹โค๏ธ and Maggieย 
    Styling the earnables with @thelifeofRaeRae ๐Ÿ˜ธ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป @Allegorie โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿคฉ and @HollySisk ๐Ÿ˜ปโฃ๏ธGetting into the Halloween spirit withย @LindaVB ๐Ÿ˜๐ŸŒŸ @kokokokonut ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒธ and @MollyMonroe ๐Ÿฅ€๐Ÿ–คWearing the SYS jacket withย @AngelineJ ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿฅฐ Kayla and Mikaylaย 
    TS moments with Mikayla, @charlottegold ๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ’Ÿ and Trashleyย Also with Linda, Angel and Naiย 
    With Maggie, Rae and Emilie ( I donโ€™t remember her @ ๐Ÿ™ˆ )ย 
    Finishing off with Aubrey,ย @VampireBarbie ๐Ÿ’™โœจ and @alice_kkh ๐Ÿ’—โ˜ฏ๏ธ
    Happy Monday ๐Ÿ˜˜

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo New Member 2,016 PostsRegistered Users
    @melissakkh Iโ€™m honored to make 4 appearances. We all look amazing ๐Ÿ˜ฉโค๏ธย 
    platform: iOS ๐Ÿ’žย message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Advanced Member 1,505 PostsRegistered Users
    @melissakkh Thanks for putting together a fashion show and including me. Love to see so many different ways of styling. ๐Ÿ’–
    ๐ŸŽ iOS dolls๐Ÿ“ฑ ย 
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae 1,139 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    @melissakkh i absolutely love you weekend looks! Thanks for including me. Sorry my butterfly landed on your lips lol
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
    @mikaylachimo @AngelineJ @thelifeofRaeRae Youโ€™re welcome, lovelies! ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ˜ฉ I have so much fun putting this little show together and taking pictures with all of you during the weekend! Itโ€™s a little time consuming, but honestly I donโ€™t even mind it! The game can be stressful at times, so I think itโ€™s good to have something that relaxes you completely! We look bomb ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿปย 

• NaimonsterNaimonster Expert Member 5,127 PostsRegistered Users
    @melissakkh how the hell do you remember everyone?!

I took this a few days ago and let me try...
    @AngelineJ @mikaylachimo and... and... a beautiful girl.

PM to add
  • webrawebra Experienced Member 617 PostsRegistered Users
    edited October 2019
    @melissakkh&nbsp; Thank you for including me in your weekend. Your doll is always amazingly beautiful!ย  <3

@Naimonster I was thinking the same thing. I wish we had a list of in-game name = forum name. Unless they are the same or similar, I have trouble connecting the two.ย 
    I play on iOS.ย  A+++ย  ย FB: Webra Aubrey (message me to friend)
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH 2,532 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    @webra I agree that we should have a list ! It took me weeks to realised that Daisy Darling was @VampireBarbie. ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
    IOS Playerย 
    @Naimonster Lmao ๐Ÿ˜‚ Maybe.. just maybe.. I was obsessed ( shhh ๐Ÿคซ ) with the forum a while ago.. And most of the people I tag are people that I have at least talked to once. And weirdly enough I can always recognize them by their doll ๐Ÿ˜‚ย 
    @webra Your style is everything, I always check what youโ€™re wearing lol. And thank you ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿคง
    @TrashleyKKH When I started actively posting on the forum, I was also confused for a hot minute about Daisy ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคช @VampireBarbie Youโ€™re my sweetie now though, so Iโ€™d never confuse you ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ‘€

• charlottegoldcharlottegold 1,489 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    @melissakkh I always look forward to your weekend event styling lookbooks so much! ๐Ÿ’– as usual thank you for including me! ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Community Moderator 23,879 PostsModerators
    Thank you so much for including me @melissakkh&nbsp;ย ย  I love what you do with the fashion play each weekend.ย  That's how I am with Party weekends.ย  I make little stories in my head about the guests.ย ย  I loved the idea of a thread to tell who's who.ย  I opened one here.ย  :)
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headedย  โ™Š+ย  ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I PLAY 3 GAMES
    ๐Ÿ’œย Vats is Back ~ My Heart Sings ๐Ÿ’œ
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Senior Member 4,000 PostsRegistered Users
    My problem is I have too many dead dolls on my listย ๐Ÿ˜ฉ I've tried deleting/blocking on FB - nothing works.
    Android (PM me to connect on Facebook)ย 
    ๐Ÿ“ท Follow me on Instagram!
    We go big with our hairstyles
    @jaeann @VampireBarbie @Minne623

I suuuuper love the full tattoo! I agree with everyone about making one that is separate.

PM to add
    Only me and @KaylaJ wearing this suit but after this, she'll be the only one.

PM to add
  • thallisathallisa New Member 870 PostsRegistered Users
    @melissakkh omg I love this! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜ฉ thank you for including me so many times, everyone looks so good ๐Ÿ’•
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie 1,056 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    @webra I agree that we should have a list ! It took me weeks to realised that Daisy Darling was @VampireBarbie. ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
    @TrashleyKKH When I started actively posting on the forum, I was also confused for a hot minute about Daisy ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคช @VampireBarbie Youโ€™re my sweetie now though, so Iโ€™d never confuse you ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ‘€
    hahahaha omg if I could change my forum username I would ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’ž

Daisy Darling
    Platform: iOS
    โ™ก Add me here โ™ก
    @VampireBarbie we loveeeee youuuuu
    IOS Playerย 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Community Moderator 23,879 PostsModerators

Kalinda shared the spoilers we'd be waiting for anxiously!
    GIFT BOXES

KOLLECTION

SHOP MY CLOSET

We have a lot going on this weekend! Be sure and share your looks with us, on this Birthday Weekend for Kim.ย  :)
    Happy Birthday Kim!

๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headedย  โ™Š+ย  ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I PLAY 3 GAMES
    ๐Ÿ’œย Vats is Back ~ My Heart Sings ๐Ÿ’œ
  • Alida_kkhAlida_kkh 31 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    I prefer last years clothes but I love the cake from this year ๐Ÿ˜…
  • PlantWitchPlantWitch New Member 218 PostsRegistered Users

Got the dress in my free box, I was a little disappointed at first because the cake was in the other box I had thought about opening, but it's starting to grow on me, I actually really like the sun and moon? details on the top!
    Platform: Android
    Playing Since: March 2017
    Add Me!ย 
    https://m.facebook.com/frankie.blossom.56
  • pilirositolampilirositolam 919 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    Celebrating Kim with some quality clothes โœŒ๐Ÿฝย 

• AliBryantAliBryant Advanced Member 4,524 PostsRegistered Users
    Kitty squad with @PlantWitch and @Savagekkh

Android A++ level 79
    In search of: Thanksgiving apron
    Diamonds FAQ

• kkh_claricekkh_clarice 785 PostsRegistered Users, Member

In love with the cake โค
    ๐ŸŒธ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘–๐‘‘ ๐‘‘๐‘Ž๐‘–๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ | ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘”๐‘™๐‘–๐‘ โ„Ž ๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘›'๐‘ก ๐‘š๐‘ฆ 1๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘”๐‘ข๐‘Ž๐‘”๐‘’ ๐ŸŒธ
  • nubcakenubcake New Member 191 PostsRegistered Users
    Happy birthday Kim! ๐Ÿฅณ w/ @thelifeofRaeRae @charlottegold @TrashleyKKH โ˜บ๏ธ

Hi I'm Ellie! เฌ˜(เฉญ ห˜ แต•ห˜)โ”โ˜†๏พŸ.*๏ฝฅ๏ฝก๏พŸ iOS doll: bish im fabuwulousย 
    Play with me! Fb name: Ellie Chuchu
    I post stuff on Instagram:ย Ellie Nubcakeย 
    edited October 2019
    @nubcake THIS IS AMAZINGGGGG we all have our handhelds!! How did you do this youโ€™re incredible!!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
  • nubcakenubcake New Member 191 PostsRegistered Users
    @charlottegold I pose my doll on the white background and then cut+paste your face and any items I don't own onto it -- sometimes I paint in missing parts of the background as well. It's like my version of an adult colouring book ๐Ÿ˜Š
    Hi I'm Ellie! เฌ˜(เฉญ ห˜ แต•ห˜)โ”โ˜†๏พŸ.*๏ฝฅ๏ฝก๏พŸ iOS doll: bish im fabuwulousย 
    Play with me! Fb name: Ellie Chuchu
    I post stuff on Instagram:ย Ellie Nubcakeย 
    @nubcake absolutelyyyyyy amazing I am blown away!
    @nubcake this is amazing ! We should be able to hold handhelds in other dolls pictures, it looks fab! This is some next level editing !
    IOS Playerย 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!