KK:H Weekday Event 11/11/19 - Tappy tap tap during this TB Event!

Comments

• cntarrcntarr 915 PostsRegistered Users, Member

Ok I guess hacking is illegal, so @NatNat69 you might want to leave the forum👋👋
  • AllegorieAllegorie 534 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    @cntarr I did not disagree with your post but yes, hacking is illegal since every game/movie/song you may hack is protected by intellectual property. 😉
    ★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • sarahleesarahlee 78 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    I’ve been lucky lately 🤩
  • Chelsea.Chelsea. Experienced Member 423 PostsRegistered Users
    Me right now... 

IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • QueonnahQueonnah New Member 138 PostsRegistered Users
    @jhabs I agree with you, full stop! I was gonna throw some BIG money at this game on Black Friday! For my game AND my daughters game. I know there will always be good and evil. There will always be someone trying to hack the game but saying we can’t speak or post anything pertaining to it, is censorship. These folks got whole message boards, Instagram, Facebook... they don’t really hide if you want to find them. We profess our love for this game and that we need to be TRULY heard. I don’t understand why we aren’t allowed to discuss the issue other than that it’s against the rules. 
  • therealChartherealChar 97 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    👀 this thread got really spicy. But alot of good points are brought up. But we all know Glu just scrolls past those.
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH 691 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    How do you know if we discuss about an issue? Are you and other mods going to check our pm?
    Android
  • RikkRikk New Member 2,063 PostsRegistered Users
    Oh wow @vilmaf I never noticed those boots are made up of little hearts before 
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae 1,063 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    Off topic - can any dog parents message me? I am looking for good training treats for the pup! TIA :) 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • AliBryantAliBryant Advanced Member 4,415 PostsRegistered Users
    Rikk said:
    They were a reward for Valentine's Day back in 2015!

Android A++ level 76
    In search of: Thanksgiving apron, Christmas holly hairstyle
    Kollection Items Reference Guide
    Limited Time Offers Guide
    Diamonds FAQ

• RikkRikk New Member 2,063 PostsRegistered Users
    AliBryant said:
    Rikk said:
    They were a reward for Valentine's Day back in 2015!

Ooh vintage! 💕 That makes sense 
    Well done Kalinda. Would you explain the meaning of your pm? Everybody here know that message and I'm pretty sure that a lot of people would like to read any kind of explaination.

Oh, btw, I found an ig account that sells hacked games, if any mod is interested in this, please send me a message and I'll send the screenshot.
    Android
    @thelifeofRaeRae I forgot to tell you because we were in the middle of the drama, your puppy is too cute!! I'm so happy for you, he will give you lot of love 💕
    Android