2019 Fashion & Beauty Suggestions

Comments

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I think this dress is really cute

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• FieraFiera Registered Users, Member 322 Posts
    I clearly was a naughty girl this year but I’m sure Glu Santa can bring me these platform clear heels 💋💕

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

Sofia Vergara’s sparkly gold skirt paired with a black bustier is gorgeous for holiday parties. 
    IOS Player 
  • yeezydashianyeezydashian Registered Users 269 Posts
    edited November 2019
    Fiera said:
    I clearly was a naughty girl this year but I’m sure Glu Santa can bring me these platform clear heels 💋💕

My stripper dream would come true 😍 The mule version is also very beautiful

• KKH_JennyKKH_Jenny Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    edited November 2019
    I’m sure this will be a very popular opinion and I can’t wait for all the super communal reciprocal feedback. 🤣 Hah yeah right.

But I'm adding this personal fashion suggestion regardless of how I know certain people will react: It's 2020. Most of our world will be underwater by 2050 per new projections. So I would really like to stop seeing clothing wherein the inspiration is consisting of animal fur and/or skin, faux or otherwise, because for all intents and purposes you are still displaying the very outdated and dangerous notion that humans  have been given permission to plunder and exterminate every last bit of this planet to the ground. Seems a bit relevant at this particular time. 

Most girlfriends of mine don’t even buy cosmetics anymore unless they’re cruelty-free, and I hope KKH (and KKW herself, provided the animal skin/fur is authentic, stops promoting this immediately and gets with the program. Murder for fashion is unconscionable and quite nearly the epitome  of narcissism itself. Telling a fellow animal, like yourself, that their life is worth less than your one of 8 outfit changes throughout  the day is so messed up that I don't see how anyone justifies it). 

ETA: KKW says she ”transormed” all of her fur into faux fur this year (which doesn't revive the animals, but okay); however, everyone is just praising that ”wokeness” and ignoring all her snakeskin. For example, her ”snakeskin” pantsuit from earlier this year was 100% GOAT SKIN:

• KKH_JennyKKH_Jenny Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    And here is the source for the latter claim; sorry, you quite literally can't disagree with facts, or by definition, you are delusional.

• ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    we got yet another long, straight hairstyle. Can we have another braided hairstyle? And a headscarf. Just anything but another ariana grande ponytail. I also think it's ridiculous that people disagree with the posts of people they don't like. It seems like most people that play this game are adults but nobody acts like it. You act like my classmates and I'm in highschool lmao. 
    I play on Amazon kindle!
    edited November 2019
    KKH_Jenny said:
    I’m sure this will be a very popular opinion and I can’t wait for all the super communal reciprocal feedback. 🤣 Hah yeah right.

But I'm adding this personal fashion suggestion regardless of how I know certain people will react: It's 2020. Most of our world will be underwater by 2050 per new projections. So I would really like to stop seeing clothing wherein the inspiration is consisting of animal fur and/or skin, faux or otherwise, because for all intents and purposes you are still displaying the very outdated and dangerous notion that humans  have been given permission to plunder and exterminate every last bit of this planet to the ground. Seems a bit relevant at this particular time. 

Most girlfriends of mine don’t even buy cosmetics anymore unless they’re cruelty-free, and I hope KKH (and KKW herself, provided the animal skin/fur is authentic, stops promoting this immediately and gets with the program. Murder for fashion is unconscionable and quite nearly the epitome  of narcissism itself. Telling a fellow animal, like yourself, that their life is worth less than your one of 8 outfit changes throughout  the day is so messed up that I don't see how anyone justifies it). 

ETA: KKW says she ”transormed” all of her fur into faux fur this year (which doesn't revive the animals, but okay); however, everyone is just praising that ”wokeness” and ignoring all her snakeskin. For example, her ”snakeskin” pantsuit from earlier this year was 100% GOAT SKIN:

Did you know that the Textile Industry is the second most polluting in the world?  And that to produce a pair of jeans is spent about 10,000 l of water?  Polyester is made up of plastic microparticles that can already be found in your home tap water and RAIN! Yes it's literally raining plastic!
    For ME, leather is quality and it's not disposable so quickly, then, is less polluting, I don't agree with animal cruelty, but I can't stop wearing leather and still go to Burger King.
    Also, the game is not real, those are all representations, we're not consuming or being influenced to consume animal skin
    edited November 2019
    On that note:
    I want these boots for Christmas! (Over the knee please, thanks!)

• FieraFiera Registered Users, Member 322 Posts
    Fiera said:

My stripper dream would come true 😍 The mule version is also very beautiful

Yes doll we deserve to live our stripper fantasy on this game 💋
  • AlespAlesp Registered Users, Member 60 Posts
    I love EVERYTHING about this look 🌟

• AlespAlesp Registered Users, Member 60 Posts
    This whole look PLEASE 🙏🙏🙏🙏

• EmelleiaGreyEmelleiaGrey Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Love this one !!!
  • naomi_nainaomi_nai Registered Users, Member 333 Posts

android player (i'm here for the wigs)
  • Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts

iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

This tiered ruffled blue dress would be perfect for the holidays. 
    IOS Player 

Adut slays in this custom emerald green Valentino gown. And the multicolored beaded bag would make a great handheld. 
    IOS Player 

I know this puffer skirt by Moncler x Valentino is a lot but I think it would be great paired with those white tops we have in the Kloset for a cool and relaxed style like on Liya. Then it can be a more glamorous look with an intricate top. 
    IOS Player 

This Schiaparelli yellow dress is gorgeous. Even without the sleeves the dress itself is pretty gorgeous. 

I know we have similar earrings but a more square cut yellow diamonds earrings and a yellow eyeshadow with a thick winged eyeliner. 
    IOS Player