Discussion of all things Baby, Marriage and Divorce

13Next

Comments

• miahepburnmiahepburn Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    If I were to divorce my hubby and get a new one, would the new one get me “gifts” or were those achievement things? I’m referring to dresses and shoes that he would call and say he got me a gift, it’s in my closet-situations. 

My hubby is currently maxed so I don’t think he’s going to be gifting me anything else. 
    iOS Player
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo New Member Registered Users 2,449 Posts
    @miahepburn the gifts have to do with the lovers achievement (which maxes at level 10), not your relationship level with your partner! Whoever you are dating at the time will call you with gifts, it doesn’t matter who or how many points you have with them
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Community Moderator Moderators 24,915 Posts
    The Dating weekend should help @emeraldGirl
    🦋Purple Headed  ♊+  🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    🙅I Am NOT a Glu Employee🙅
    & I PLAY 3 GAMES
    💜 Vats is Back ~ My Heart Sings 💜

• miahepburnmiahepburn Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    @miahepburn the gifts have to do with the lovers achievement (which maxes at level 10), not your relationship level with your partner! Whoever you are dating at the time will call you with gifts, it doesn’t matter who or how many points you have with them
    Oh that’s good to know, I’m only at level 8 of the lovers achievement so there might be more goodies for me!! Thank you for that info @mikaylachimo!! 
    iOS Player
  • emeraldGirlemeraldGirl Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    @kokokokonut thank you!  
    Android OS
    A++, Level 33 Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    Level 17, Kendall and Kylie, Krew: KKJ Dolls! 

• kkhmariekkhmarie Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    If you cheat on your husband, do you loose fans? are they mad at you? How does it work bc Im kind of in the mood to cheat...
  • UndineUndine New Member Registered Users 28 Posts
    kkhmarie said:
    If you cheat on your husband, do you loose fans? are they mad at you? How does it work bc Im kind of in the mood to cheat...
    You won't lose fans, you can date as many guys as you want, I'm like dating 6 other guys :p as long as you go on a date with your hubby he is happy.

You only lose fans if your top couple rank is push down.

• Maddie_kkhMaddie_kkh Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I have a question what level do you have to be to get a baby
  • Maddie_kkhMaddie_kkh Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    What relationship level do you have to be to have a baby or children
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Community Moderator Moderators 24,915 Posts
    You need 12,000 relationship points with your SO. It has to be with one SO.  If you break up and marry someone else, you start at zero .  Look at your SO in the game, look at your relationship heat points with them.  12,000 for the 1st baby, and then 3000 more gets a 2nd baby at 15,000 points.  Good luck, and Welvome!
    🦋Purple Headed  ♊+  🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    🙅I Am NOT a Glu Employee🙅
    & I PLAY 3 GAMES
    💜 Vats is Back ~ My Heart Sings 💜