👗 KK:H Fashion Runway - 2/21/20 - VIP Fashion LookBook

kokokokonutkokokokonut Community ModeratorModerators 24,108 Posts
Kalinda shared the news yesterday..............
Now you can see the prizes with light and dark hair. Here you go!

Now let's have fun, and share how we styled our prizes!

🦋Purple Headed  ♊+  🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I PLAY 3 GAMES
💜 Vats is Back ~ My Heart Sings 💜

Comments

• Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 588 Posts
    I got the gold dress in my freebie and
    ended up finishing the curtain call kollection, it's my first time completing a kollection. Didn't intend to make it to the bob, but I did. I like it more than I thought I would but I wish the hair wasn't tucked behind the ear. Here's my styling for everything I got this weekend.

- Emmy
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 2,678 Posts
    edited February 21

Styling items I got so far. Got the Giftboxes hair, dress and eyes. And opened 3 boxes of Valentine boxes and got two hairs and the silver fringe skirt. 
    IOS Player 
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 458 Posts
    Wasn’t intending on making it to the last earnable this week but I went a bit crazy on gift boxes! Got all items, the fashion goals bundle just fit into my entertainment budget so I grabbed that too. So far I have the popcorn from the SYS - my first look got 35 but decent 50s for all since! I adore the gift box hair and earnable dress - I actually like the VIP hair more than I thought I would! 

Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 998 Posts
    So every week I see all you guys talking about how your boyfriends pick the best boxes. I followed all of your methods: I showed him the items I wanted and said “okay, use ur positive energy to pick one of those!!” I showed him the palette and told him to pick the box that spoke to him and he picked..

I think he’s broken😩😩 
  • HelenaKingHelenaKing Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    What I got (so far) I'm still not sure if I want to get the earnable hair or not 🤔
    I bought the kloset eyes that i wanted for some time, a few new poses and spent the most stars chasing the hair...but I love it so i'd say it was worth it! I got the bag in my free GB!!i also got this bag from a kollection! 

Some items I got this weekend! I had been waiting for the center of attention kollection to come back- I had 4 items left to get and on my first spin I got the kollection! I love the hair. Then I opened 2 GBs and got the clutch and hair. I spent 30 stars on another kollection and got energy, 55 on a Valentine’s box and got some ugly earrings, and then accidentally spent 25 kstars on a lookbook slot which got me exactly 300 stars! Probably stopping there😊
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 514 Posts
    edited February 23
    Here’s some of my looks with my new nose and make up and the things I got for VIP this weekend! I wasn’t sure I would like the bob but I’m actually loving it 💗 and now I’m diamond and Kstar poor 😉  oh and I couldn’t resist fashion goals either ...

• oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 595 Posts
    Stuff I’ve bought this week/weekend!  I’ve wanted the glitter tights & clear booties for ages, & Maria offered me a deal on the latter. I kinda reached the dress on accident but I do like the detailing. Basically, I’m a sucker for glitter lol
  • keepingupwithkelseykeepingupwithkelsey Registered Users, Member 98 Posts
    jhabs said:

Some items I got this weekend! I had been waiting for the center of attention kollection to come back- I had 4 items left to get and on my first spin I got the kollection! I love the hair. Then I opened 2 GBs and got the clutch and hair. I spent 30 stars on another kollection and got energy, 55 on a Valentine’s box and got some ugly earrings, and then accidentally spent 25 kstars on a lookbook slot which got me exactly 300 stars! Probably stopping there😊
    Your doll is beautiful 😍 do you think those lips will ever be available for diamonds or come back for Black Friday?😭 i want them sooo bad!
    jhabs said:

Your doll is beautiful 😍 do you think those lips will ever be available for diamonds or come back for Black Friday?😭 i want them sooo bad!
    Thank you!!❤️ I was actually just thinking today that I think those lips are the last good quality thing glu has produced in a looong time. They were 300 kstars for VIP (I think) so I think they could come back for Black Friday but I think they would come at a steep price! If they do come back, I’d say def get them - I use them all the time! 
  • HelenaKingHelenaKing Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    I couldn't resist that cute bob so I ended up buying Chevier Paris and furnished it a little. I also bought these earrings and spent exactly 500 stars! 😃
  • RikkRikk New Member Registered Users 2,605 Posts
    This movie night SYS has been great for shopping the voting booth! I bought this khaki patched army jacket and the passport with diamonds 😊 

They updated the passport design by the way! It looks way better now! 

• BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    @Rikk Omg the visuals...... 🔥🔥♥️

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! ♡
    57 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    I consider this a successful VIP weekend ⭐️

• FieraFiera Registered Users, Member 184 Posts

Obsessed with the top and skirt 💕
  • RikkRikk New Member Registered Users 2,605 Posts
    I love this dress so much; it’s even cuter on than I expected! It’s such a needed palate cleanser from all the sparkly gowns we get all the time. 

I love the popcorn and skirt, too! Here’s hoping for more casual separates soon 🙏

• mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 514 Posts
    edited February 24
    Loved this weekend so much! So happy with the looks 💗
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    This weekend’s looks 💗

Instagram: juliakkh19
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 2,678 Posts

Love me some good solid top and skirt combos. 
    IOS Player