🗳️SYS - 3/5/20 - Theme: Broadway Opening Night!

Comments

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,282 Posts
    lillly said:
    Does anyone know if this dress does well in sys? I looked but haven’t seen it. It’s kinda off theme but so hard to know 🤷🏼‍♀️
    I used the hair but not the dress. I dont think it will score very well. Unless maybe u pair it with the program thingy kalinda gave us. 
    Thechar *android IOS  player level 31 daily player*  makeup junkie*  avid gamer * BLACKLIVESMATTER*JUSTICE FOR GEORGE FLOYD*
  • KkhEMPKkhEMP Registered Users, Member 181 Posts

I guess it's "vampire in disguise" week 🥴
  • terrikkhterrikkh Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    Was pressing the screen when I screenshotted on the second look but too lazy to go back and screenshot again 🤪😂

my looks so far, I’m also trying to go for longer dresses that are not TOO gowny 😩 not going too well but hopefully the scores will pick up 😩
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 2,271 Posts
    @Rikk are you the girl in red? If yes you’re gorgeous and the popular pick 😍😍😍

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• stacy9491stacy9491 Registered Users, Member 274 Posts

• JaelynJaxJaelynJax New Member Registered Users 508 Posts
    JaelynJax said:

Well I’m content with my scores...I would be lucky if I scored over 50 which is rare. I love my third look
    @JaelynJax I always love it when you do this gold look with the beautiful beaded hair. Sooo stunning.
    Aww thanks I absolutely love that hair 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 38
    🌻JaelynJax🌻
    Platform: iOS
    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=22621648
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    edited March 6
    @Chloè_KKH  hi!! I didn't see your post cause I was sleeping at that time, so if you still wanna use it, let me know pls! 
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Glu Moderator Moderators 4,065 Posts
    @KkhEMP We want to fix that! Which handheld were you supposed to be holding?
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
  • MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 338 Posts
    What do you guys think about using the mic stand?
    IOS gc: cristina-m
    daily addict
    @KkhEMP We want to fix that! Which handheld were you supposed to be holding?
    Thanks for responding! It fixed itself, I closed SYS & reopened it :) 
    edited March 6

Here are my looks. Love the first two but I think they maybe don't stand out as much. 
    The third look was risky but I kinda look like Kendall 😏 Very excited for the results of the last one. By the way, I LOVE that clutch. Great work ❤️
    Edit: last look got 44 voters
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 639 Posts
    posting this in case anyone needs an inspiration to score well

iOS player
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 980 Posts
    I dont know if I’m gonna post my looks for this sys cause I’m BORED 
    I’m kinda tired of gowns 
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 1,813 Posts
    edited March 6
    brunakkh said:
    I dont know if I’m gonna post my looks for this sys cause I’m BORED 
    I’m kinda tired of gowns 
    Me too. And since this year I care only for earnables 🤷🏼‍♀️🙂sometimes  it’s impossible to be in top 5 soooo...😒 but it’s nice to win sometimes one item from TS 
    iOS doll
    Roberta Kkh in Facebook ✌🏻🥰
    🇱🇹 
    English is not my first language ☺️
  • liltiffsliltiffs Registered Users, Member 101 Posts
    My long gowns weren’t doing great so I tried a shorter one and went to a different type of look and.... it went even worse. 😭 I’m glad i wasn’t totally in love with TS prizes. 
    Platform : iOS 

• gradagrada Registered Users, Member 203 Posts
    How is it possible for some people to unlock a whole outfit, cause I had 1st for a minute but a doll passed me while wearing the same look without changing a thing. Its annoying, buying tickets is one thing but not being able to submit the same clothes continuously while I cant sometimes unlock 1 item sucks. 🤡 
                                                                    𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗋𝗈𝗂𝖽 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒𝖾𝗋 | 𝖾𝗇𝗀𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗁 𝗂𝗌𝗇'𝗍 𝗆𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗎𝖺𝗀𝖾
    grada said:
    How is it possible for some people to unlock a whole outfit, cause I had 1st for a minute but a doll passed me while wearing the same look without changing a thing. Its annoying, buying tickets is one thing but not being able to submit the same clothes continuously while I cant sometimes unlock 1 item sucks. 🤡 
    It probably didnt update mine does that sometimes it get stuck on an outfit even if i submited another one.
    Thechar *android IOS  player level 31 daily player*  makeup junkie*  avid gamer * BLACKLIVESMATTER*JUSTICE FOR GEORGE FLOYD*

I doing ok i guess lol. Had to dust off my christmas hair cause i didnt know what else to do ! Very confusing voting booth. 
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,243 Posts
    edited March 6
    @Ryley1e just submitted the ponytail with the nye gown dyed in ice blue! Votes usually comes in one hour, hope you find it!
    Edit: just finished but I can submit it tomorrow 
    Android
  • LaneLaneLaneLane Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    I hate when I have a maybe ticket buyer in my group.

Their scores aren't super high, like they scored a high 50 on all of their submissions so far, but their looks aren't that good. I feel like those are the ones who would come out of nowhere and buy tickets at the end causing an upset. 
    Android Player. Galaxy S20+
    Player since 2014 with some accidental resets. 
  • RikkRikk New Member Registered Users 3,390 Posts
    @Rikk are you the girl in red? If yes you’re gorgeous and the popular pick 😍😍😍

Omg that’s me! Thank you so much @AmandaMKkh ❤️❤️❤️
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 1,813 Posts
    edited March 6
    Anyone know how much diamonds is for red vine glass ?😁🍷
    iOS doll
    Roberta Kkh in Facebook ✌🏻🥰
    🇱🇹 
    English is not my first language ☺️
  • SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    Anyone know how much diamonds is for red vine glass ?😁🍷
    15 hun 
    IOS doll 💞