Your Doll: Then and Now

koolforkatskoolforkats Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
edited March 20 in KKH General Discussion
Saw this in a FB group and it got me curious - how did you style your doll when you first started playing and what do they look like now? If you don't have ancient screenshots, recreate one of your favourite looks from back in the day.

My doll would like to take this moment to vehemently deny that she's had any work done... or that she's saving up for a nose job come Thanksgiving. Sources claim otherwise. 

So how have our dolls changed? Let us count the ways...
Level 41 // A+++ // Android player since Nov 2018 🌺
Prev1

Comments

• elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,795 Posts
    Before and after surgery 
    I play two games ✨
    Elettra on Android ~ Axel on iOS 
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 204 Posts
    Then, now. 
    No plastic surgery yet, but I changed eye colour and eye shape ☺️
    I’ve only been playing for a few months 😇
  • cheychey Registered Users, Member 66 Posts

There was a small in between phase in there, but my doll just got a facelift for vip weekend 🤗🧖🏻‍♀️
  • eicajeicaj Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    I’ve been playing since it was released in 2014 with a few breaks here and there. But i’ve been back since last summer 
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 400 Posts
    This is actually so weird to look at but here is mine 😱

IOS player ❤️ 
    Kiwi 🥝 
    Follow my Instagram, chooky_kkh 😍
    Add me on Facebook, https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100051031988074 
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 1,399 Posts

Before and after much like me in real life she just had to learn to apply her makeup like a boss.i lucked out and got a really good smokey eye makeup and the perfect nude lippie in a gb. I would love a nice pair of lips that match my huge real life ones but glu doesnt want me to be great lol
    Thechar *android IOS  player level 31 daily player*  makeup junkie*  avid gamer * BLACKLIVESMATTER*JUSTICE FOR GEORGE FLOYD*
  • koolforkatskoolforkats Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    Your dolls are so beautiful! It's so interesting seeing how everyone has made their doll their own. Don't worry, we won't tell Ray about the surgeries 😂
    Level 41 // A+++ // Android player since Nov 2018 🌺
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 741 Posts
    First pic is my doll after I started playing again after a few years break and the second one is her now. She still has some surgeries coming her way but I'm pretty happy with how she looks now ☺️ 

IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • LoukkhLoukkh Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    My doll in 2014 and now 

Sadly I've lost my first account and restart a new game last September 

And of course my doll says she hasn't touch her lips ... 😂
  • HelenaKingHelenaKing Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    I played on and off since KKH was released and started regularly playing again sometime last year! Here's  a recreation of my doll's everyday outfit and her red carpet look then vs now !
  • ArtemisxMoonArtemisxMoon Registered Users, Member 150 Posts
    This is such a fun idea!

The oldest pic that I could find saved of my doll is from December 2016. I miss the pink hair and goth style sometimes but I’ve given in and conformed to SYS beauty standards 😛

• mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    Now and then 💕
    iOS player  
    New FB page Manda Walker  https://www.facebook.com/manda.walker.399
  • bbyoticbbyotic New Member Registered Users 96 Posts
    edited March 24
    @Rikk ahahaha maybe she did 🤣🤣🤣 it's been years since that first pic so yeah the difference is pretty jarring!! it's making me feel nostalgic now
    Android user since 2014
    Portuguese player!!
  • RebelliauxRebelliaux Registered Users, Member 205 Posts

Then and now. If my memory serves me right, these were the facial features I’ve used on my doll back then. This was also my fav hairstyle back when hairstyles were scarce and this is the hair that I really liked the most out of all the ones that we got to choose from 😂 Also, I’ve always had a thing for smokey eyes so I also used blackshadows lol
    iOS Player
    Let’s be friends 😄: https://www.facebook.com/marchessaesmeralda.grimaldi
  • RikkRikk New Member Registered Users 2,921 Posts
    bbyotic said:
    @Rikk ahahaha maybe she did 🤣🤣🤣 it's been years since that first pic so yeah the difference is pretty jarring!! it's making me feel nostalgic now
    It’s completely insane how different KKH dolls look after that big face update! It’s so cool that you have played since the beginning :)
  • bbyoticbbyotic New Member Registered Users 96 Posts
    Rikk said:
    bbyotic said:
    It’s completely insane how different KKH dolls look after that big face update! It’s so cool that you have played since the beginning :)
    yeah it rly is, not just the way our dolls looked but the graphics themselves!! i still remember when the new "interface" update came and it just felt like i was playing a whole new game 🤩 looking back at it this game as come such a long way!!
    I've always been a fan of fashion games so when this game came out and everyone was talking about it ofc i had to play!! that and i already played stardom so it felt like a "game upgrade" for me 🤣🤣🤣
    Android user since 2014
    Portuguese player!!
  • HaileyRothHaileyRoth Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    had to recreate it and jeez, scrolled through a few awful things in my closet!

♥ Hailey Roth ★ Lvl. 30 ♦ iPadOS

• lifeonmarslifeonmars Registered Users, Member 4 Posts

Wow this is so weird to look at! I used to think that my doll looked so cute and professional, but now she is an absolute stunner at 11/10! So happy with her growth :')

• GypsyRoseGypsyRose Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Here is my little lady! I feel like I am looking at two completely different dolls, not the evolution of one 😂 Either way, I think this is so interesting to look back and compare! :)

Gypsy Rose
    Playing on IOS 
    Level 25, A+
    And why yes, I am addicted! hehehe
  • JazzyLove07JazzyLove07 Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
     AfterBefore

• helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 194 Posts

Before and after 😊 I have never really done any crazy plastic surgery, so she doesn’t look that different, bur there is that “glowup” 😂
    iOs player 
  • alycatalycat Registered Users, Member 216 Posts
    “It’s just really well placed makeup. No surgery.” 😂😅

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 1,740 Posts
    edited April 22
    Level 5 vs level 94, look at her now 💗
    August 2014 against April 2020
    so many things changed in the game and my doll changed too, it was a real shook for me when the major update changed all the graphic... at first we didn’t have make up or many lips/eyes/nose/face shapes or many skin colors or many hair colors.. it’s crazy thinking how much this game grew up and that’s why I’ll never leave this game because it’s like a baby to me 😅
    anyway my doll felt so hot in that outfit and make up and now my doll would wear this in a similar occasion 

iOS player since August 2014
    #capontrendsetters
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 778 Posts
    I don’t have old screenshots but I tried to recreate her. I believe she looked something like that ☺️ 

iOS doll
    Roberta Kkh in Facebook ✌🏻🥰
    🇱🇹 

• gwendollgwendoll Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I had to recreate my doll and it was insane to see how she changed. She may have had a few operations but that will forever be her secret.
    before 
    after 
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 212 Posts
    I don’t have a picture from when I started playing so I recreated my look in my go to purple dress which is one of my favorite colors irl. So here’s my before and after which made me think of this song to go along with my glow up... 🎼purple rain, purple rain... I only want to see you laughing in the purple rain ☔️ 😂.