@Poopnuggets69 thank you so much! 💕
    Android
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    Thank youuu @Chloè_KKH ! I 100% recommend it 😍
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    snakiekkhsnakiekkh Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    @ceryseward oh my god, that is the worst luck I've seen out of anyone's posts, I'm so angry for you! I can't believe the amount of times we've complained about daily GB items being in weekend boxes and still nothing has changed, even one item is bad enough, that's just ridiculous 😠
    Katie, iOS player, actually a lizard with a keyboard
  • Options
    emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    I’m dead inside 🙃 
    I’m gonna do do business and reality like never before!! I NEED that hair!!!! I knew I was in for a chase so I bought the chavier first, bc that what my plan was, didn’t want to waste my stars on GB before I bought it, but now, the chase begins 😰
  • Options
    BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    Does anyone know how the earnables dress dyes? Is it worth the 300 kstars?
  • Options
    BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    To the dolls with the highlighter makeup:
    are these the only ones available that yall are using? Or is there a Mario or KKw makeup deal that rotates as well? 

• Options
    ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    So I opened another box 🙃

I’m not sure if I should spend 300 stars to get the dress, can someone please show how it dyes? 
  • Options
    AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    So after some deliberation I’ve decided to stop at the clutch. I do like the dress but do I love it that much to spend 300 ? Will I get my use out of it ? It is really the most versatile dress ? To me no. It’s a nice dress nonetheless, but before I know it kimiversary will be upon us and I wanna be prepared 😆
    Also got the hair in my free box so I’m happy ! I’m gunna grind loads this VIP weekend to earn kstars so we’ll see how well I do 😊

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • Options
    dotti_hdotti_h Registered Users, Member 614 Posts
    Can somebody show the purple dress in different colours? 🥺
  • Options
    fibixxfibixx Registered Users, Member 116 Posts
    @dotti_h here it is ;). Meh in my opinion 
  • Options
    cerysewardceryseward Registered Users, Member 155 Posts

Returning iOS player since 2014
  • Options
    3nity3nity Registered Users, Member 83 Posts
    If I do reality shows do I also get a bonus K-Star? 
  • Options
    karina_kkhkarina_kkh Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    it's really unfair to see that so many dolls don't get the 4 items in the gb (myself included, i only had 3 and picked energy.. rme). we should all have the same 50% chance of obtaining an item. if your palette only has 3 or 2 items then it's not equal for everyone, since straight up the odds aren't the same.
    。・*. android. level 41  .*・。 
  • Options
    @3nity you do yeah, a 3hr reality show is 1 k star so the most efficient way to get them! 😊 
  • Options
    HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts

I never get items in my free box, I don’t know why I’m always optimistic that I will pick something
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • Options

Dazzling Glimmer finally came back into my Kollections, I already had the dyes and stars but was desperate for the red dress, took a spin and got the bundle hahaha! I think I'd actually have rather have gotten the dress, tempted to keep spinning even though I'm not fussed about the rest of the items besides that. 
    Should I keep going? I'm worried I won't get it back in rotation but I reeeaaally want the dress 🥺 Can you vote agree if I should try again or like if it's not worth it and I should save my stars?
  • Options
    AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I didn’t want to go over the clutch but I wanted the go dress so I take a spin in this kollection (that one day I’ll finish) and win this beautiful skirt, I hoped for the bundle because that dress screams Femme Fatale 
    Tried to found the dress but failed.. I still don’t know if I should continue to chase it..
    my boxes were: stars-stars-dye-dye-energy-hair

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• Options
    kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    My free box ..... not even a chance for kstars, I’m happy I at least had all four gb items 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • Options
    robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    I wanted this hair for so long. And all I got was cash, energy and shoes 😩😩😩 I don’t really want waist my stars. I didn’t finished weekend event. And now I don’t know what to do. 😩 I don’t really like event earnable hair.

iOS player 

• Options
    DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts

Loving the hair and earrings I really want the bag too it’s fab! I haven’t decided if I’m gonna chase it as I’ve already spent a lot of Kstars already 😅 
  • Options
    brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    edited April 2020
    I saw here that this box usually had an item, so I opened it and got the hair! Its not my favorite but I kinda like it

IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸