Options

Anyone know what clothes give you the most star/heart power points?

clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
Hi guys, 
I've seen the thread on here that gives the approximate amount of stars/hearts you might get when you buy a certain item of clothing, but it doesn't seem that accurate. I've noticed that the clothing items in the kloset that have more than one color option give you a lot of stars/hearts compared to other clothing. However, I've bought nearly all of those items, but my star power keeps going up the further I get into the game, so I have to fork over a lot of kash to get my bonus star. 

Does anyone know what clothing items, accessories, etc. give you a lot of stars/hearts? It's annoying buying an item that's $10k and I only end up getting like 3 stars from it lol 
✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 

Comments

• Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    The cash items that have multiple identical items in different colors like basic tees, pants, sweaters, heels etc in white, red, blue and so on tend to give way more stars and hearts than other items! So while a unique item might give two stars, one of those cheap identical basic items in multiple colors might give you 10-20. Give it a try! :)
  • Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    I’ve noticed that kash furniture is actually the best way to get those points! It’s way cheaper (in houses that are NOT bel air) and you get a good amount 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    gabrielaborges29gabrielaborges29 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    You should definitely try buying the 20k car. It will give more than 150 stars. 
  • Options
    bunnysmallsbunnysmalls Registered Users, Member 95 Posts
    i think there's a list on the wiki!
    💋 KKH Discord Server:
    https://discord.gg/MdB84a7xVH