• DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    @AmandaMKkh OMGGGGGGG😮😮😮🥺😮😦😧🤯😱😱😱
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts

This hair without the headpiece.
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Now I’m not Japanese but I love Japanese fashion (lol if you couldn’t already guess) and wanted to share my favorite Japanese fashion moments to continue my Asian fashion suggestions! I did some digging and saw the items that came with the Tokyo update and was not impressed especially when Tokyo streetwear is so amazing and otherworldly! Now on to my favorite looks from traditional to modern. 💖

Also a disclaimer because I forgot to include this last time, that I’m not an expert in traditional fashion, especially traditional Japanese clothing. I just did some basic research to provide context. Even for my Filipiniana suggestions, even though I’m Filipino, I’m not completely knowledgable. I’m putting heavy emphasis on traditional wear because modern wear can be open to interpretation and has more freedom. That said, whether it is traditional or modern fashion, I encourage those at Glu’s design team to do further research to honor these clothes and their culture. Thank you.

Kimonos and Yukata! What’s the difference? It’s only difference are the season in which they are worn. Yukata are made out of lighter materials, have less layers and sandals are worn without socks; meaning they are worn during the summer. Kimonos are the opposite. Heavy cloth, more layers and socks for colder weather. Either almost always feature a floral print, a very popular choice but can come in other prints. The modern designs I featured are the amazing metallic kimonos that I just adore. Also, one may also opt for a short kimono if one is modern and quirky. If you noticed, the left side of the kimono/yukata is always overlapping the right. This is the proper way to wear your kimono because “right over left” is how ones deceased is dressed in a kimono. Hair is often decorated with flowers and accessories range from fans, parasols and little bags.

Now for some amazing Tokyo street fashion! If you’re thinking Lolita or “Harajuku” or Decora or “Kawaii” or “anime”, well you’re not entirely wrong. It is a part of Japanese fashion and what it’s most famously known for but street fashion has evolved from such. Actually fun fact, the largest Lolita communities aren’t from Japan, but from elsewhere in the world! Also, I would like to clarify that no I’m not talking about Lolita (1955) by Vladimir Nabokov. I’m talking about the ultra-cute, super frou frou pastel style inspired by Victorian children’s fashion 😊 anyway, back to what streetwear in Tokyo is like these days!

The fashionable affluent of the Tokyo streets have pulled focus on androgynous fashion. And I don’t just mean men in skirts and women in pants. Vintage, reworked pieces and deconstructed/unbalanced clothing offers very interesting textures, colors, prints and silhouettes. From colorful to monochrome, simple to avant-garde, the streets of Tokyo are yours to play with. Another thing, the men’s fashion is just amazing 😍😍😍

EDIT: I know I’ve already suggested this but I’ll do it again 😂😂😂 HIME HAIR PLEASE AND THANK YOU! Blunt bangs with two blunt cut pieces to frame the face. Preferably in the long and straight style but I adore the pigtails too 😍💖 thank you Momo for modeling 💖💖

• Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts
    I don’t know if this is a beauty or fashion suggestions but it’s an suggestion at least. Could we maybe please get a new location and home with a lot of rooms. And a panda! 🐼 They’re so cute! I would love to have a panda in the game as a pet. Or in an exotic looking garden? 😂 maybe a location in bali? But most important pandas 🐼 🐼🐼🐼 i want a panda family 😍😭
    In KKG we had a baby panda!well since glu keeps making KKG clothes avaliable on KKH they could easily make a panda family, right? 

Hello glu, i'm still waiting for my babypanda! 
    iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts

iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
  • buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    @AmyMimi

love the suggestion! May I also add that we need gloves SEPARATE from dresses and outfits please Glu 😩😩😩🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    edited May 2020
    @buriteri yessss ! Thats what I want, not attached to specific outfits 🙏 gloves would add such a nice touch to so many looks !
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Mazikeens hair and outfit 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @AmyMimi said:
    We need more gloves. 
    Sheer, embellished, lace, satin, whatever... I need more 🙏

And earnables!!
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

iOS 📲
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

iOS 📲
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

iOS 📲
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

iOS 📲
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• Vixen_KKHVixen_KKH Registered Users, Member 156 Posts

English: Second Language
    Android player
    Follow on instagram: kkh_vixen

• Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    Can we please get this skin tone added to the closet, it's perfect for my doll 

- Emmy

Can we get a Star Wars sword? 
    iOS 📲
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    I want Ari's and Gaga's hairstyles! I'm in love 
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    GALXARA’s hair plus outfit
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • KensKens Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    So, as a person who plays as both as male and female. I’ve noticed that most items that are what I’d consider gender neutral (mainly handhelds) aren’t even added for males, so that got me thinking about other things that I would like to see for male players ....next thing I knew I made a simple collage of items from kkg that I have yet to see in kkh and some of those handhelds I believe would be nice {hope you enjoy my suggestions <3 } (because there is a lot of things I think should be added and didn’t want to spam the thread).
    Tops and Bottoms  

(note: I’m not 100% sure if we already have the bottoms)
    Accessories, Tattoos, Handhelds, Hair colors, and Facial Features.

(The last pic is of a freckled nose which considering that females had have one since the revamp I would really really love if we could have one for males too! Also I’ve noticed that the stubble glu uses on their banner is different/ more fuller and longer than the one in game I feel like it would be nice to also have a fuller stubble in game) 

Now, Ik that there are more handheld items that are available for females that would be nice to have for males such as the water bottle and weight and the white wine cup (as I do believe we only received the red wine for Halloween.) Oh and the other versions of the cupcake would be nice as we don’t have any cupcakes available (everyone could use a cupcake here and there 
    <3) . As well as lot of hair colors that are missing that are in much need. Lastly I feel like we need new facial features as well considering we have not gotten any new ones in a long time. 

(I’d like to apologize if I placed this in the wrong thread. I genuinely didn’t know where to post my suggestions :)<3

• kkh_fashunkkh_fashun Registered Users, Member 103 Posts

• lqvenderlqvender Registered Users, Member 176 Posts

• samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts

• sarahleesarahlee Registered Users, Member 454 Posts

Hair 🙏🏽
              🍒 IOS player since June 2019 🍒
            🍇 English isn’t my first language 🍇
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.