Options

🗳️🍋 SYS - 6/4/20 Hello Yellow! - Dress Yourself in Sunshine (Wear Yellow)🍋☀️

Comments

• Options
    hanandcheesehanandcheese Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    thank you☺️ when is the kimiversary?imazora said:
    i get that, but is there no way to just see all the diamond items? imazora said:
    @hanandcheese if you go into the voting booth and tap ‘get this look’ it will take you to the bottom picture, and you can purchase anything available for diamonds or anything in the closet :)

Unfortunately not, you just kind of have to hunt for what you want :( hopefully a good amount of past items will be back and available for k-stars for Kimiversary if there’s something you’re hunting. If you’re looking for something specific you can post it and ask forum members, sometimes theyre able to submit a look to the voting booth with what you’re hoping for, and you can try and find their doll. 

• Options
    robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    Omg I thought I’m not gonna get dress but I got dress with my 13 ticket!🤩 I love this dress! 

iOS player 

• Options
    woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    I love the dress 🍋 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • Options
    asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    idk where to post this but I need help. my game says it’s not logged in to Facebook but it is! I keep trying to log back in from the game but it’s not working. what should I do?
    and all this time I was wondering why no one on my list has changed their clothes since last week
    iOS player
  • Options
    kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    I got my second diamond in the voting booth! I’ve notice that so far every weekend I get my first diamond on Thursday and the second on Sunday, i don’t know if it’s a coincidence or not but it’s done that for 3 weeks now and I vote a lot all weekend 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • Options
    CheriRoseCheriRose Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    Here's my highest, lowest and favourite look. So happy to get my first 60 ever.❤️❤️❤️

• Options
    dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    @asalaxo that has happened to me too and I still can't figure out how to fix it, I just keep trying until it works but it's really annoying
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • Options
    Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    So adorable 💛 with @Chooky1116 @IzzaBee  and @AmyMimi
    We look Amazing ❤️❤️
  • Options
    dpeters said:
    @asalaxo that has happened to me too and I still can't figure out how to fix it, I just keep trying until it works but it's really annoying
    if that’s the case then I’ll keep trying more and more but this really sucks
    iOS player
  • Options
    Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    @mandamay76 @asalaxo and @AmyMimi looking fab in yellow 💛

• Options
    KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    @woahbabesursotoxic she did! She was the popular pick 😰
  • Options
    SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    Looks 9-12, ran out of orange dye so I used gold dye on my 12th look 

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• Options
    samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    im in love with the earnables this week!!😻 here’s my doll with herself while i not-so-patiently wait for my friends list to update 😒
  • Options
    @KKHLucy I knew she was up to something 😰
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • Options
    TiffanyRagKTTiffanyRagKT Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    Question, how did you all have so much yellow dyes? Cause I ran out by my 6th look so my scores are not doing the best for the rest of the looks.
    did you guys open dye boxes?
    Be kind 🦋
    English is not my first language, so excuse me for any mistakes! 
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    asalaxo said:
    idk where to post this but I need help. my game says it’s not logged in to Facebook but it is! I keep trying to log back in from the game but it’s not working. what should I do?
    and all this time I was wondering why no one on my list has changed their clothes since last week
    This happened to me on Thursday, and it was so annoying. After an hour or so, I went to try again, and I was already logged in automatically. Try not to stress, just keep checking every So often. It's annoying but most likely a benign little hiccup.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    pastelsandflowerspastelsandflowers Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    Did something change about how often you get a diamond in the voting booth? I got two the first week diamonds were available in the voting booth, but this week and last week I’ve been voting non-stop and haven’t seen any
  • Options
    jasminehkkhjasminehkkh Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    Is anyone else having issues submitting looks? It won’t let me submit my ticket I’ve tried loads of times now
  • Options
    asalaxo said:
    This happened to me on Thursday, and it was so annoying. After an hour or so, I went to try again, and I was already logged in automatically. Try not to stress, just keep checking every So often. It's annoying but most likely a benign little hiccup.
    I got logged out for a week or so without realising, I just thought that everyone in my list was crazy about last weeks items lol. But this is really annoying tbh!
    iOS player
  • Options
    SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    I really like this dress wish I had it in real life 

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• Options
    kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    How many unlocks are you suppose to get by watching videos?? I’ve tried all weekend and have only gotten it to work twice 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • Options
    KatyKKHKatyKKH Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    Got the dress! 

Android player. Looking for friends 🙂🌸🌺🏵️🌻🌼
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    @kaydencekkh I unlock right after my first look and I manage to squeeze in 6 unlocks. But normally I would get in average 4. 
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    @kittykatx aww thanks for including me! We all look adorable! 🍋💛
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.