⭐KK:H Weekend Event - 6/19 ⭐5 Star Professional (exMystery Weekend)

Comments

• woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Wrong threa
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • HolHolHolHol Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    How does everyone finish these professional weekends cause I have played this game for years but I can never finish these weekends. Any tips, please? 😭🙏💕💕
  • lexbaby42lexbaby42 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    HolHol said:
    How does everyone finish these professional weekends cause I have played this game for years but I can never finish these weekends. Any tips, please? 😭🙏💕💕
    Do reality shows in the bel air estate! If you have the bonus star, it only takes 17 energy to finish! You just create drama with professional contacts you invite in your living room, foyer, dining room, and pool for 5 energy each and then make an unfiltered comment for 2 energy! Even if you don’t have the bonus star, it’s only an extra 4 energy needed to finish! 
  • chloeleneechloelenee Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    buriteri said:
    @Unwinter @samaaanthaaa I do see your points. I agree that the hairline could’ve been a little bit more finessed and blended much better. Much like the examples below. I guess the designers just want to experiment with hairlines? Or perhaps their reference had a hairline of that shape? And I also see that the half-down hair may be a bit high but perhaps the hair was teased to give volume, at least that’s what I’ve been able to deduce to make it make sense 😂

I tease my underpart of my hair when I wear it like that so I don’t look like a little kid. Volume gives me life! So I just thought it was teased for a voluminous look. 
  • SimplyKySimplyKy Registered Users, Member 75 Posts
    edited June 2020
    I could be wrong, but I believe we haven’t had a Dating Weekend event since early May.. 

I’m not very good with the professional Weekend events, I usually don’t make it to the first earnable😪

and I guess an animal print SYS might be coming soon since there’s a few new snake skin outfits? 
  • HolHolHolHol Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    @lexbaby42 Thankyou so much, you are an angel ❤❤
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    Can’t wait to spend this all tomorrow
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    I never pick hairstyles in my free box and I don’t like this hairstyle so of course I’m gonna pick it 
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    lexbaby42 said:

Just noticed that the dye box ad is the GB swimsuit dyed 🤩🤩
    I love how they tried to make those blue eyes cuter than they actually are...
  • MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts

At least it's not points or those pants 😕
    ****𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪 𝓫𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴 𝓫𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝓖𝓛𝓤 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓷/𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓮. 𝓗𝓪𝓹𝓹𝔂 𝓝𝓮𝔀 𝓨𝓮𝓪𝓻💋****
    ⭐𝒹𝒶𝒾𝓁𝓎 𝓁𝑜𝑔𝒾𝓃 𝓇𝑒𝓌𝒶𝓇𝒹𝓈⭐💎𝒹𝒾𝒶𝓂𝑜𝓃𝒹𝓈 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒷𝑜𝑜𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝓎💎
  • lqvenderlqvender Registered Users, Member 176 Posts

I got the hair in my freebie. I didn't like it that much when I saw it in the spoilers, but I was open to trying it out on my doll. The hairstyle isn't that bad, but the hairline looks awful on my doll 🤧 I get that there's people with different hairlines and maybe glu wanted to try something new, but it just looks so unnatural! It looks like my doll is following that weird beauty trend from the middle ages where they use to pluck their hair to make their foreheads look bigger. 😭
  • BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    Got the hair in My free box
    At least I didn’t receive the daily gift box items 
    Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

• Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    Darn. I just realized the dress is swimwear that would come in handy for a future pool or beach themed SYS. How does it look when dyed?
    iOS Doll 

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I would have preferred the dress but I’m happy I got the hair🍍
    and I finished the “to dye for 15!” achievement so I won 12 kstars!! ✨✨
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Monica L said:
    Darn. I just realized the dress is swimwear that would come in handy for a future pool or beach themed SYS. How does it look when dyed?
    Dyes well in almost all shades except for champagne and the opal.
  • ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts

Only two gb items in my box😔
     ios player  ◡̈  free player
    🇳🇴
  • Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    I just chased and still haven’t gotten the dress. Wasted all of my hard earned stars. 😭😭😭😭

I hate this. So the lesson here dolls is, don’t chase!!! 
    iOS Doll 

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Arrgh, I was contemplating between this box and the box where the dress is and I really wanted the dress! ☹️
    The same thing that happened on last VIP weekend. 
    Urgh I never win items and fail to follow my intuition, maybe something is wrong with me 🤦🏻‍♀️

• samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts

@glu why do you hate me 😭
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
  • buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    I jumped for joy!! I mean I would’ve loved anything from this weekends prizes but still hahaha 😂 Now someone try and stop me from chasing pls bc I’ve already spent money on diamonds for the Kollection and kstars for the highlight bc the new features aren’t gonna be on sale 😞😞😞

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

It’s a summer vibe. This makes me feel like going to the pool 💛
  • emxkkhemxkkh Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    does anyone know where we’re shooting for simons call this weekend?? i was going around the world for energy and totally forgot where we were shooting😅