Options

🗳️🔁KK:H Weekday SYS- TB 7/20 Art Gallery Opening Redux🎨

Comments

• Options
    DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    This weekday SYS time is absolutely horrible for an Australian time zone. Where I am, it starts at Midnight on Monday, so either stay awake until midnight, or be awake and submit a look before 6am Tuesday. Otherwise I lose a ticket. Then, the event ends at Midnight on Thursday, and the weekend SYS starts at 6am Friday! So on another weeknight I'll need to either stay up until midnight, or be awake before 6am to collect TS prizes, before they are replaced by the weekend SYS. 

This isn't a healthy or realistic schedule for anyone. Glu shouldn't encourage people to mess up their sleep cycles during the week, that is really unhealthy, and many people will do it especially if they have spent money on tickets.

The time that passes before people lose a ticket at the start of SYS needs to be extended beyond 6 hours. And the prizes should be automatically sent to our game, so when we open the app we can collect the prize even if the new SYS has started. In the same way that Glu have been able to send players Pride items and clothing or the TS elsa hair and dress, it should just be sent to our game for collection whenever. Many other games already do this and I know Glu is capable of doing this because I once forgot to open my free weekend GB, then when I opened my game a few hours after the event had ended it was just sitting waiting for me to open it (and it still had event points 😂).

@KalindaKing please pass on this feedback. The timing of the weekday SYS is terrible for Australian time zones and it will be very difficult to have all 13 free tickets and also to collect prizes before they are gone due to the weekend SYS. If it stays as it currently is, I know I will be just playing for earnables which would be very demoralising to miss out on TS every week and not really enticing to play. The start and end time of the weekday SYS wouldn't matter if the changes I suggested above were put in place. That we need longer than 6 hours before we lose a ticket, and the prizes should be automatically sent to our games, so we dont need to collect them individually before the weekend SYS starts.

I can't wait to see what everyone gets in their TS box! But I won't find out until tomorrow cus I'm not staying up until midnight for it😂
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • Options
    happeninwithhannahhappeninwithhannah Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    My last earnable box:

I'm just glad I chose an item.
  • Options
    thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Honestly with the Weekday SYS ending at 5 pm I feel like a royalty lol 😂
    It's really hard to stay up until 4 am to finish the Weekend SYS or other events so this timing feels so nice!

I almost forgot that SYS ends soon, I was thinking "oh I have the whole evening and then night time" it's feels unusual but I like it ☺️
  • Options
    ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    it’s 5:41 am PST and I haven’t gone to sleep yet because due to the horrible time frame earlier in the SYS I accidentally let my tickets stack after sleeping in past 8 am. so because of that I was waiting for my last ticket to come in so I could submit my final look... the things I do for this freaking game...
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • Options
    marir222marir222 Registered Users 356 Posts
    i actually got an item from my last gb !! it makes up for the fact that im not going to get a silver one. Also, anyone know which sys this dress is from, i tried looking in my kloset for similar items, but i couldnt find anything. 

that’s for amateurs
  • Options
    eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    @DoloresWyatt i believe there are even worse times for other people, when it starts in the middle of the night. but this already has been discussed and glu possibly cannot make it so it would be a PERFECT time for everyone, because everyone has different schedules or sleeping times, or just being busy in general. so it’s just like when for some SYS start at 5(in EU), for others it’s at night. but on weekends for us it starts at night, and for others in the morning. so i think it’s great to mix it up a bit and not only focus on US time zone and start events at different times..
  • Options
    HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts

I was so close to being 3rd 😤 this is what my board looks like currently. I submitted my ticket over an hour before the event ends just in case it took ages to get votes but I got them immediately 🤡 now I just have to hope no-one pushes me out of top 5
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • Options
    It's really hard to stay up until 4 am to finish the Weekend SYS or other events so this timing feels so nice!

I almost forgot that SYS ends soon, I was thinking "oh I have the whole evening and then night time" it's feels unusual but I like it ☺️
    i know right! i was getting bit excited thinking about my 14th ticket and had a whole look planed, and then i remembered that it ends in about an hour lol
  • Options
    @thesweetone I would personally say it’s not worth it! There’s a high chance you could get dye or energy and that’s not worth real life money. I would be tempted too just because ‘omg-I-might-miss-out-on-an-item!!’ but it’s a high risk reward 😅
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
  • Options
    eligur said:

i know right! i was getting bit excited thinking about my 14th ticket and had a whole look planed, and then i remembered that it ends in about an hour lol
    Omg yes!! I was like "Ok, getting the 14th ticket in about two hours!" and then "wait what, it ends in 1:24m 🤦🏻‍♀️" so I feel you! 
  • Options
    HannahKKH said:
    @thesweetone I would personally say it’s not worth it! There’s a high chance you could get dye or energy and that’s not worth real life money. I would be tempted too just because ‘omg-I-might-miss-out-on-an-item!!’ but it’s a high risk reward 😅
    Yeah I agree and I understand all the risks, but ahh I'm so curious 😩
  • Options
    @Suri_Madden omg congrats on the 60!! 🥳
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
  • Options
    Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    @HannahKKH thank you doll ❤️ I was a bit surprised 😅
    ~ iOS player ~
  • Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Maybe something Glu could consider is letting people choose from 2 different start/end times for SYS.

I relate to how you feel @DoloresWyatt! SYS ends at 3am for me and it’s so irritating — someone always swoops in while you’re sleeping with extra tickets, which gives players for example in the Eastern time zone a huge advantage. We can start gigs whenever we want, and they end at a certain time — maybe we could do the same with SYS and players wouldn’t have to accumulate a sleep deficit to play SYS.
  • Options
    okay help everyone😂 so it’s 6 am for me where I live and the SYS ends at 7 am. I have no idea how long we have to collect our TS box prize. i haven’t slept yet (see my last post on this thread for why) and i’m almost certain I will be asleep when the weekend SYS begins. i’m very nervous I won’t be able to collect my box before the weekday SYS disappears which would make this stressful event REALLY not worth it....
    agree: stay up another hour to open my TS box
    lol: girl go tf to bed worry about it when you wake up
    the fact i’m even in this position rn I can’t even
  • Options
    I have a whole new level of respect for all the dolls who play SYS in time zones that don’t align well with the event. kudos to y’all for doing this EVERY sys because after dealing with this mess for one weekday sys I really don’t know if I can do it every week.
  • Options
    i mean there are already a lot events and such (tickets not stacking up to 3) to already have a messed up sleep schedule, so i don’t think the start/end time of EITHER SYS is that important lol until they let us stack more tickets.
  • Options
    helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    @HannahKKH yes, that’s my last look 😅 first time someone from the forum seeing or recognizing my doll! Thank you! 😊
    iOs player 
  • Options
    ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts

Me noticing that the ticket buyers in my group are submitting a bunch of looks in the last hour of sys, and i'm starting to get pushed out of top 5
     ios player  ◡̈  free player
    🇳🇴
  • Options
    jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    yezx said:
    My last box, @jhabs picked it and I’m just glad she didn’t pick energy, because that would have been the end of our friendship 😂 no jk, but tbh as a long time player I do feel punished getting these palettes. If you’re new at least your palettes are full of items, now I probably will get energy and stars a lot which really is not an incentive to keep playing this game... I also want to pick an item Glu, pretty please 😔
    @yezx I wanted to get you the water bottle so badly😭😭 I’m relieved it wasn’t energy lol. Also, thank you for letting me pick which box to open! Its such a small gesture but honestly since my game wasn’t picked, it did make me feel more included in this whole trial. I’m actually so grateful for the friends I have found on this forum☺️
  • Options
    SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    My scores picked up the last few looks and i reached the last earnable box.. wow,  thanks for the 10 Energy, Glu! 😍

iOS player since July 2014 
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    i just noticed how everyone is trying to see the bad things first in the game. yeah it’s great for developing but complaining about the “earrings” you got and how ugly they are LMAO girl, once you got them you have a choice to literally never see them again why you so salty. complaining about getting shoes and other accessories. it’s great to take them all out of boxes. remember that. i have not been playing long (it will be a year in august, after my long hiatus) not been on the forum or fb groups for that long, but everyone are sooooo full of complains about literally everything. sometimes i think it’s just kids playing the game, but when i see a picture of a grown ass woman i really start rethinking everything lmao sorry for my rant i had more to say but i’ll just shut up now before someone gets mad lol
  • Options
    serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    Kalinda mentioned the boxes having diamonds, but i haven't seen any till now! Hopefully, they'll be in the Trendsetters. 
    I wasn't selected, but i wish you'll luck!
    IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Serah KKH   (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)
  • Options
    Emma58Emma58 Registered Users, Member 246 Posts

Decided to recreate one of the looks for my last ticket and it scored so low.. Currently on 4th but I am not sure if I will keep my position there
  • Options
    i don’t want to edit my comment again in case it gets sent for approval lmao i just want to say Stop being to BITTER it’s just a game... 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.