🎆 KK:H Update v11.2 - MidSummer Fun 👗🎆

Comments

• pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 788 Posts
    IzzaBee said:

I really hope you’re allowed to buy lip colours this up coming update, I love that pink one a lot!
    also wish you can buy hair colours from past events too.
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 345 Posts
    IzzaBee said:

OMFG i’ve been absolutely dying to buy that white sparkly dress & those ombré lips... but of course those two items alone will cost me 65 diamonds 😩😩😩

ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨please PM me to connect on FB, I would love to have forum dolls in my game!! ✨
  • munimunimunimuni Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    Silz1217 said:
    I just think sys during the week should not have TS !! period!! just give the 2 earnable boxes so everyone can have a chance at TS old items  and let it be one box,  with past earnable sys, and one box with only TS from the past sys in it ! 
    Add dye option for hairstyles 
    once again weekend TS should have top 5 spot both items and next 5 just one that way more ppl have a chance to get the prize !! 
    Update tb boxes and add smc to rotation 

Honestly tho, or make them (sys items) into kollections we could spin for (boxes) and let the item be a surprise. Of course tho let all the boxes in the SYS Kollection to be actual SYS clothing items, diamonds, or kstars and we could just pay like 80 k stars to spin. The addition weekday SYS is just excessive and stressful. I found myself getting lazy to vote half of the time. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• ciaraxciarax Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    edited August 7
    Can someone please show me the ombre lips in glossy and matte red? I'll be extremely grateful :heart:

edit: closet red
  • ciaraxciarax Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    @imazora thank you so much and your doll looks gorgeous 😍
  • MDanielMDaniel New Member Registered Users 60 Posts
    I hope so much for Glu to update ThrowBack boxes. The normal ones :smile:
  • imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    @ciarax thank you doll!! 🥰🥰
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go now 
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 665 Posts
    i have high hopes for this update ngl at the very least im hoping the weekend event earnables are gorgeous (as much as gb items) and that the starlet kollection is released for everyone (or at least an update on when we'll get that)
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    thank you!! @IzzaBee

finally going to get the ombre lips!!!! im excited i think they are forsure gonna become my new everyday lips 😻 and ive really been wanting the first hairstyle and the second dress also 😭 soo many things so little diamonds 😩
  • MDanielMDaniel New Member Registered Users 60 Posts
    edited August 7
    Oh, I almost forgot... When we will have those breasts makeup from the banners and kollections dolls? Every update I hope for this.
  • FieraFiera Registered Users, Member 281 Posts
    I just want Glu to give us the option to have our own facial features in Get This Look 😍💕
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    IzzaBee said:

ugh i’ve been waiting forever to buy these lips 😩💓 they might just be worth the 40+ diamonds i know they’re gonna be lol 
    ✨IOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 570 Posts
    I think im gonna say this in the name of EVERY SINGLE forum doll... PLEASE GLU, give EVERYONE the new Kolection that newbie players get... U know the one we are talking about, this one right here 💁‍♀️💁‍♀️💁‍♀️💁‍♀️

(This photo is not mine, i found it on the forum, so full credit to whoever shared it)
    I started in May on my main one and a few weeks ago on another and I haven't seen this yet. I've never seen one with a counter either. How many stars is it?
    🎗 Level 28 daily free player
    🤯 Mom of 4 [16, 15, 11,10]
    ✊🏻 BLM Supporter
    🌈 Equal rights for all
    📢 Advocate for Bipolar Disorder & Depression 
  • buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    @BooskiBabii from what I’ve heard from other people, it’s a completely free to play Kollection. You just need to wait for the timer to countdown to play the next spin.

Can’t wait for the update!! I’m definitely eyeing those gradient lips and that pink Giambattista Valli tiered ruffle dress 😍😍😍
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 865 Posts
    edited August 7
    The only spoiler I need is weekday SYS for all 🙃🥴
    @KalindaKing

idk why I even bother
  • KensKens Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    Im just hoping males get some item at this point 😅
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 3,903 Posts
    Kens said:
    Im just hoping males get some item at this point 😅
    Glu dosent care about male doll anymore sadly! So thats why they dont get new stuff anymore!
    Platform: Facebook
    Current Level: 69
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015
  • gradagrada Registered Users, Member 199 Posts
    IzzaBee said:

OMG YES, finally the gradient lips will be available, now i have to start saving diamonds 😍😍
    I've also been waiting for that pink dress and that small transparent bag!
                                                                    𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗋𝗈𝗂𝖽 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒𝖾𝗋 | 𝖾𝗇𝗀𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗁 𝗂𝗌𝗇'𝗍 𝗆𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗎𝖺𝗀𝖾
  • megandppmegandpp Registered Users, Member 75 Posts
    Sorry if this has been asked but does anyone know when this update arrives? Always forget the date 🤦🏻‍♀️
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    Can anyone show me my doll with ombré lips?
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 665 Posts
    megandpp said:
    Sorry if this has been asked but does anyone know when this update arrives? Always forget the date 🤦🏻‍♀️
    usually arrives mon-wed after vip weekend!
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • OhemilieOhemilie New Member Registered Users 613 Posts
    Please please please update tb boxes and put older smc into rotation 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • megandppmegandpp Registered Users, Member 75 Posts
    @haikawa amazing, can’t wait 🥳
  • annalynnehoockannalynnehoock Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    @SDC93 I don't have the same eyes, but I hope this helps

Android Player - 🇧🇷 | english isn't my first language
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 3,903 Posts
    edited August 7
    I wish @KalindaKing would show us Spoilers today :(