🗳️🔮 SYS: 8/6/20 Midnight Magic 🔮🌃

Comments

• ali015ali015 Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    Totally went in this excepting not to do well after a horrific 33 vote first look, but had a chill group and tied for first with a TB. First win in a while! A congrats to the now 2nd place girl who had some beautiful looks. ✨✨

• racheltheestallionracheltheestallion Registered Users, Member 39 Posts
    TS dress dyed!
  • Sil5678Sil5678 Experienced Member Registered Users 385 Posts
    I'll NEVER EVER AGAIN buy tickets, never! Because this happens and beware I only do this crazy thing once in a year and when I really really love the items so I'm not your average ticket buyer.
    That's crazy and so bugged: the app crashed in the last minute so I couldn't even submit another look, the other results weren't coming in so I didn't even have any idea about the result of my looks and if I may just have to submit another one.
    Well for me this was a total scam!
    Never ever again!
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • AmiliciousAmilicious Experienced Member Registered Users 413 Posts
    clarizzo said:
    i have no issue with ticket buying because i buy the triple threat every other week or so. it's the dolls who are nowhere near top 5 that buy an incredible amount of tickets at the last minute in order to overtake 1st place who bother me. many of these dolls aren't even on theme half the time. it's frustrating. 
    Exactly. You’re getting your hopes up the whole event and doing well, and all of a sudden some basic doll decides it’s hers. Happened to me some sys, that girl literally spammed like 50 tickets. Still mad at myself for being stupid and tried to retake my place, some fights just aren’t worth the hassle. 
    Literally what happened to me - I spend money on this game and i feel stupid now- well they lost my cash . Just canceled my subscription and I don’t think I’ll be playing anymore it’s way too much to lose unfairly - 
    I’m so sorry that happened to you, I know exactly how you feel. This is what I’ve been saying last week, sys is not necessarily a good business model, if you spend and still get nothing out of it, why spend again? I really wish they added a second way of getting the prize. If they don’t cap tickets, at least give the prize to the one with the highest average as well. But let’s face it, probably never gonna happen, clearly they’re busy finding new ways to add more cost to the game, like closet items for diamonds 💁🏻‍♀️
  • sherrywinesherrywine Registered Users, Member 122 Posts

• RoxxxieRoxxxie Registered Users, Member 372 Posts
    Is you a good witch, or just a bad bish?

(Yes my clown self spent that many k stars to get the hair)
    La pitre résistance!! 🤡
    Proudly Canadian. 🇨🇦
    University student studying law and criminology.👩🏾‍⚖
    Trilingual.🗣
    Facebook: Coming soon.
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 899 Posts
    Got 5th place. I’m not even going to post a picture of the lips. They are not very flattering on my doll.
                 iOS player 🇺🇸
    ✨PM to add me on FB✨
  • LizzieKathLizzieKath Registered Users, Member 192 Posts
    I won!!! I lucked out and even though there were some ticket buyers, I was able to pass them in 13 looks. My last 5 looks were all over 50, which never happens!!

me trying out the dress and lips. I wish the lips didn’t always have to have the black lipliner? It’s just not quite my thing... the shape is really pretty though...

playing on iOS.  PM me if you want to be friends! 

• brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 899 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos this is truly incredible! Your doll looks like a goddess I’m shocked at the beautyyyy
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • hanh_kkhhanh_kkh Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    My looks: lowest, highest, favorite, and the 1st place dress! I’m so thankful for this forum’s endless inspiration ❤️ I honestly thought my group would have TBs, but there were none so I managed to get the dress!! 

iOS player since August 2014 and A++
    ~2 year hiatus; starting playing again in November 2019
  • skyfall205skyfall205 Registered Users, Member 68 Posts

Barely squeaked in at fourth place and I’m not mad about it 😊 Honestly, I absolutely love the shape of these lips and am kind of bummed they’ve got that purple outline on them. Glu, any chance you’d maybe release these without the purple? Please? 🥺
    ⭐ Ariel ⭐
    IOS Player ○ Since Dec '19 ○ B++ ○ Lvl 31
  • nhq1012nhq1012 Registered Users, Member 76 Posts
    Ending up using 3 extra tickets as I have been so in love with the dress since I saw the spoiler. Honestly, I don’t like the TS lips that much and I don’t see that I will use the lips very often. But the dress...PERFECTTTTTT 🥰🥰🥰

• AliBryantAliBryant Advanced Member Registered Users 5,018 Posts
    edited August 10
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,261 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Can someone who owns the couture kollection crown screenshot its location in the kloset and post it please?

Thechar *android IOS  player level 31 daily player*  makeup junkie*  avid gamer * BLACKLIVESMATTER*JUSTICE FOR GEORGE FLOYD*
  • AliBryantAliBryant Advanced Member Registered Users 5,018 Posts
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 404 Posts

This whole SYS was a struggle. 9th place. 
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 881 Posts
    These last few hours of this event is going to be hilarious and interesting, because you know a bunch of people still have Simon’s tickets, and you’re wondering if they’re going to use them to sneak up to first place to secure that gown at the last minute. It’s like equivalent to watching someone summon an Egyptian God card on Yugioh or something. A power move.
    Omg i remember having Exodious' left leg or something, wishing I'd get the rest of his cards and I never found a single one 😂
    idk why I even bother
  • RoxxxieRoxxxie Registered Users, Member 372 Posts
    edited August 10
    This is the dress dyed. The opal dye and the twilight dye are the best imo.

(Edit for missed pink dye)
    La pitre résistance!! 🤡
    Proudly Canadian. 🇨🇦
    University student studying law and criminology.👩🏾‍⚖
    Trilingual.🗣
    Facebook: Coming soon.
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 993 Posts
    I’m in love with these lips but I had a question, I like the eyeshadow in this kollection and I think it’ll go great with the eyes should I chase the bundle?
    agree - Yes
    like - No
  • ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 467 Posts
    I watched TikTok till 9:05 and forgot about the SYS, so:

But I adore the earnable dress and necklace. The lips are not bad either. Congrats to all the winners and I hope everyone had fun ✨
                                   🦋iOS Player🦋
    *in Olaf’s voice* let’s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • AYewKKHAYewKKH Registered Users, Member 490 Posts
    @mikaylachimo We look gorgeous!! Thanks so much for including me, and in such illustrious company too. I'm honored 💖
    iOS - newly minted free player woo go clowns
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
    Style Your Squad: Check back for more group submissions!
  • LaraDeenLaraDeen Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    I must admit that the earnables look more elegant on my doll. Giving the Icy Queen ❄️ Vibes kinda like. I like the TS dress and lips too but not as much as the earnables. I think the TS prize gives more dark mysterious kinda vibe which is not my doll’s vibe..