🎆 KK:H Update v11.2 - MidSummer Fun 👗🎆

Comments

• emmmteeemmmtee Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    I’ve just cancelled my VIP subscription, I work really hard for my money and refuse to be conned out of another penny by this game!
    The time everyone spent filling in that questionnaire for it to be used as a way to get more money out of us. Such a joke 😤😤 

I’ve played this game from the start, and spent a lot of money over the years, but it’s actually disgusting how money grabbing it has became. If this continues I won’t stick around! 

@KalindaKing I’m looking forward to the response glu allows you to give us 🙄 
    Just wanted to say I cancelled mine too. 
    I want to cancel mine too! How do I go about canceling it? Do I need to do it with Apple (for IOS)?
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    Katya said:
    Circus by Britney Spears playing in The background 

There's only two types of people in the world, the ones that complain about the update and the ones that are not on the forum and don't have a place to complain lol I love Britney!!
  • JenniferKKHollywoodJenniferKKHollywood Registered Users, Member 249 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos I really can’t edit so I would love it if you could edit my doll to a clown! 😍 Should I dm you with the clown makeup that’s in the game or with the makeup I usually wear?
    iOS player 🌸
    English is not my first language so I apologize for my grammar 🙈
    Add me on facebook (let me know who you are on the forum if the names/picture don’t match)
    https://www.facebook.com/jennifer.lundqvist.792

• SashaCatSashaCat Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    Unwinter said:
    SashaCat said:
    Just update the game and u get the clown look automatically 😭
    When I tell you I died at this djsjhsjs Sasha you literally made my night 😭😂 bless you 
    Omg im glad i made someone happy today 😭 WE GOTTA DISTRACT OURSELVES FROM THE UPDATE 😭😭
  • AmiliciousAmilicious Experienced Member Registered Users 413 Posts
    SashaCat said:
    I can’t make an edit to save my life, but is someone willing to do one for me if I post a pic of my doll? 👀
    Hahahahaha I already did. To everyone that offered, thank you so much. Here’s a picture of my doll, I appreciate anything 🙏🏻

• Natalie_kkhNatalie_kkh Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    emmmtee said:
    I want to cancel mine too! How do I go about canceling it? Do I need to do it with Apple (for IOS)?
    For mine, I went to the App Store -> My Account -> Subscriptions -> there it will show all subscriptions with the option to cancel them ☺️ 
  • SashaCatSashaCat Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    SashaCat said:
    I can’t make an edit to save my life, but is someone willing to do one for me if I post a pic of my doll? 👀
    Hahahahaha I already did. To everyone that offered, thank you so much. Here’s a picture of my doll, I appreciate anything 🙏🏻

Omg ur doll is gorgeous 😭
  • greeneyeddove437greeneyeddove437 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    SashaCat said:
    I never got the clown face 😳☹️ i wanna join the party 
  • Selena.kkhSelena.kkh Junior Member Registered Users 131 Posts
    So, what was the purpose of that survey? This update was just as pitiful as the last one. 
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 891 Posts
    Can someone make a group photo of all of us as clowns? 🤣🤣🤡
                 iOS player 🇺🇸
    ✨PM to add me on FB✨
  • Amy136602Amy136602 New Member Registered Users 314 Posts
    mood 
    @racheltheestallion

This edit in particular gave my sister and I a gut laugh 😂 thank you for posting this masterpiece!