⭐KK:H Weekend Event -⭐ 8/14/20 ⭐- 5⭐Star Professional! ⭐💼

Comments

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 1,273 Posts
    edited August 14
    And again... I was choosing between this box and between the box with the hair. Why does my intuition keeps betraying me 😣 I'm always so close yet end up choosing the wrong thing. How do I fix this I have no idea 😕

P.s. Seems like I'm often losing out, especially on the hairstyles. I'm tired and disappointed, and frankly don't have the mental capacity to watch other people get great picks, so I guess I'll visit this thread when I get to the boots. 

An Android player from Russia. ❤️ Pride month 24/7/365 baby! 🤪🏳️‍🌈 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 398 Posts
    *insert scream*
    I was gonna pick the hair, but noooo I went with the dye!
    🤬🤬🤬

🎗 Level 26 daily free player
    🤯 Mom of 4 [16, 15, 11,10]
    ✊🏻 BLM Supporter
    🌈 Equal rights for all
    📢 Advocate for Bipolar Disorder & Depression 
  • SakinaSakina Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    Got 5 black dye in my free box :(
  • JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 118 Posts
    I picked the 50 energy in my free box but I'm not even that mad, just means I can finish the event quicker. Plus, I can't remember the last time I actually got an item in a gift box so I go in expecting nothing haha 
  • Adriana_CoutoAdriana_Couto Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    PixiDust said:
    @Adriana_Couto you should do 3hr reality shows at bel air 💞 it only takes 18 energy and it gives you a total of 16 event points !
    Omg thank you so much to everyone that helped me 💗💜💗💜💗 I honestly didn’t realize the reality shows would work for the professional events as well. I thought they only worked for the actual reality events.. 🤦‍♀️ I feel so dumb haha 

on another note.. since the professional events also benefits from doing the reality events, I feel like that’s the only thing I’m doing in the game lately.. during the week plus during most of the events. It gets a little boring or am I alone in this? 

And thanks again 💗💜💗💜💗 I love this community 
  • JenniferKKHollywoodJenniferKKHollywood Registered Users, Member 253 Posts
    🤡

iOS player 🌸
    English is not my first language so I apologize for my grammar 🙈
    Add me on facebook (let me know who you are on the forum if the names/picture don’t match)
    https://www.facebook.com/jennifer.lundqvist.792

• UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 520 Posts
    Oh! Dolls who got the top, would you mind posting a close-up picture of it without anything that hides it? Thank you! 
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    PixiDust said:
    @Adriana_Couto you should do 3hr reality shows at bel air 💞 it only takes 18 energy and it gives you a total of 16 event points !
    Omg thank you so much to everyone that helped me 💗💜💗💜💗 I honestly didn’t realize the reality shows would work for the professional events as well. I thought they only worked for the actual reality events.. 🤦‍♀️ I feel so dumb haha 

on another note.. since the professional events also benefits from doing the reality events, I feel like that’s the only thing I’m doing in the game lately.. during the week plus during most of the events. It gets a little boring or am I alone in this? 

And thanks again 💗💜💗💜💗 I love this community 
    @Adriana_Couto no, you are not alone. I purchased a f*cking private jet last VIP just to get more energies for proffesional events. I am terribly bored of reality gigs. 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
  • marir222marir222 New Member Registered Users 177 Posts
    i was hoping for either the pants or the shoes, im happy with my pick. 

love is patient, love is kind, love means slowly losing your mind. 
  • Amy136602Amy136602 New Member Registered Users 334 Posts
  • alison31alison31 Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    Unwinter said:
    Oh! Dolls who got the top, would you mind posting a close-up picture of it without anything that hides it? Thank you! 

here! hope it helps! 😘
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 538 Posts

I didn’t like the GB items so I’m fine with my pick 🤷🏻‍♀️
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
    https://www.facebook.com/livykkh (please let me know you’re from the forum)
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 1,365 Posts
    I almost picked dyes 😅 but I’m really happy that I got top!☺️

iOS doll
    Roberta Kkh in Facebook ✌🏻🥰
    🇱🇹 
    English is not my first language ☺️
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 3,728 Posts
    edited August 14
    Is everyones Weekend Event working properly?? LIke did you get The Event Points once u did a Reality Show or did the Weekend Event prizes had their Pop up?? 🤔
    Because Facebook got the update last night and well i did a reality show and got no event points, nor the weekend event stuff has its pop up, yet Simon called me for the Event Point Gig?? This is just confusing O.o
    Platform: Facebook
    Current Level: 68
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015
    @Amy136602 @alison31 thank you dolls, you're very helpful 🥰
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 570 Posts
    @Adriana_Couto I didn’t realise either until i joined the forum, I wish it was more obvious because i missed out on lots of cute clothes ): and i definitely agree that reality shows are repetitive especially during the weekdays
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    Why do I even bother anymore 

• MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    @BooskiBabii Lol, don’t be embarrassed, we’ve all been there! I wasn’t able to finish events either when I started until I found detailed explanations on the forum…!
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 14
    Current level: 45
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 453 Posts

I would have been happier with the top but I am also happy to get these pants even tho they look a lot like other proffesional event's earnable pants because those didn't dye well to black and these are better looking ❤️

Another question, does anyone else's doll look horrible with that hair? I am glad I didn't score it in my free box 😂
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
  • Adriana_CoutoAdriana_Couto Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    PixiDust said:
    @Adriana_Couto I didn’t realise either until i joined the forum, I wish it was more obvious because i missed out on lots of cute clothes ): and i definitely agree that reality shows are repetitive especially during the weekdays
    Yeah I’m realizing now that I missed out on so many things I really wanted.. when I easily could’ve gotten them 😩💔