Options

🗳️🔁 SYS-TB 8/17/20 - Celebrity Wedding Guest AGAIN💐💍🥂

Comments

• Options
    therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Tbh i think they will profit based on my group ppl will buy triple threats and diamonds. I wont even make top 5 cause of the buyers 
  • Options
    SashaCatSashaCat Registered Users, Member 161 Posts
    lulula said:
    However, in order to maintain the integrity of this A/B test, no compensation will be offered to those players who were not randomly selected. Each time we run a test, the game randomly selects a new group, so you could be picked next time!
    If you are testing weekday SYS with Group A, then compensating Group B would not interfere with the integrity of testing with Group A. Make it make sense please. 
    actually if they wanna test it correctly, group B should get the whole sys too. 
  • Options
    samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    edited August 2020
    lulula said:
    However, in order to maintain the integrity of this A/B test, no compensation will be offered to those players who were not randomly selected. Each time we run a test, the game randomly selects a new group, so you could be picked next time!
    If you are testing weekday SYS with Group A, then compensating Group B would not interfere with the integrity of testing with Group A. Make it make sense please. 
    A/B testing is the testing of two different things to see which performs better. they arent just testing group A they are testing the two groups against each other. 
    eta: im basing this off of what kalinda said. its just my theory but also its the definition of a/b testing sooo yea lol. 
  • Options
    lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    lulula said:
    A/B testing is the testing of two different things to see which performs better. they arent just testing group A they are testing the two groups against each other. 
    What if they compensate group B after the testing is finished? 
    Platform: iOS
  • Options
    samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    Also @KalindaKing I get that you have testing groups but after the first 3, they should have switched. Hackers and abandoned dolls shouldn’t get this event while people like myself sit here stressed for six weeks. 
  • Options
    mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    lulula said:
    eta: im basing this off of what kalinda said. its just my theory but also its the definition of a/b testing sooo yea lol. 
    right a/b testing is 2 different versions to 2 different groups - so are the people who didn't get it group C and if so why can't they get compensated - It's only fair! 
    And it seems we all have the crap version of the SYS  so there is that
  • Options
    jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
     i really don’t think playing virtual dress up is worth all of this stress. sometimes i wish i never re-downloaded this game and invested so much time and money into it. lol @ me. i seriously could’ve gotten myself a gucci bag with all of the money ive spent ON FAKE CLOTHES. literally what is my life. 
    YUPPP I feel the same way. The time and money I have spent and the friends I’ve made here are the ONLY things keeping me here. And many of the reviews I read on the App Store mention how stressful and unrewarding this game is. The time you have to play is really not worth the reward. 

• Options
    @lulula i sincerely hope they do for the sake of their own game. even i am on the verge of quitting and i got picked. i would hate to continue to support a company that constantly ignores their customers. the game seems to be going down the drain so my money would be going to waste anyway. i guess all we can do is be hopeful but even that is getting tiring. 
  • Options
    @mandamay76 no there would be no group c. just a and b, the group testing the sys and the group without it
  • Options
    @jhabs and brb omw to go read those reviews. from the screenshots ive seen of them so far it seems like the most entertainment regarding this game we’ve had in a while 🤣
  • Options
    GingerkkhGingerkkh Registered Users 96 Posts

My first box. What exactly are we testing? Energy & dye are still in the boxes at random amounts for everyone. k stars are still random amounts for everyone. We are still seeing the same dolls again & again in the booth...still seeing bots that are the popular vote & just wearing starter items/not on theme...some votes come fast some are 1+ hour to get...there is still no call to explain the themes  am etc. I am very confused why this isn't available to everyone. Absolutely nothing has changed as far as I can tell from the first 3 rounds...please correct me if I am wrong. I wish Glu would tell us what they changed/fixed so we could give feedback. 
  • Options
    Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    edited August 2020
    Victorian said:
    lulula said:
    Ok I get it now. They really think they are smart or something 🤦‍♀️ Glu probably maximizes profits during the weekend and people don't have much to do during weekdays. Meaning they are less likely to spend during weekdays. Whole point of throwback boxes was to make people spend on tb boxes, now that it doesn't generate as much profit as in the past glu is trying this new weekday thing. 

Group A got the weekday sys. Group B didn't. They will compare the spending habits of those two groups now. Is having weekday sys affecting their profits pozitively or negatively is their initial question. People earn at least 2 more diamonds and a bunch of extra kstars during this. Is group A going to spend less because they earn in game currency or spend more because they are racing during the weekday too? If they compensated group B, that wouldn't make a healthy comparison because now that group B got to earn some things too, what's there to purchase for? They are conparing your natural habits vs weekday sys players' habits. It's not about sys, it's really about how much difference is implied with group A's spending habits.

If group A spends more then group B while no one gets compensated then it would mean weekday sys is a success and will be implemented in the game. As far as I see, it already became very successful considering how many people purchase tickets. 
    Exactly! If they were truly testing sys, both groups would have sys with slightly different versions. It's legit just money like you said 

Edit: also, if they were just testing sys but with limited group, they would have changed something but we can't tell any difference
  • Options
    Victorian said:
    lulula said:
    Ok I get it now. They really think they are smart or something 🤦‍♀️ Glu probably maximizes profits during the weekend and people don't have much to do during weekdays. Meaning they are less likely to spend during weekdays. Whole point of throwback boxes was to make people spend on tb boxes, now that it doesn't generate as much profit as in the past glu is trying this new weekday thing. 

Group A got the weekday sys. Group B didn't. They will compare the spending habits of those two groups now. Is having weekday sys affecting their profits pozitively or negatively is their initial question. People earn at least 2 more diamonds and a bunch of extra kstars during this. Is group A going to spend less because they earn in game currency or spend more because they are racing during the weekday too? If they compensated group B, that wouldn't make a healthy comparison because now that group B got to earn some things too, what's there to purchase for? They are conparing your natural habits vs weekday sys players' habits. It's not about sys, it's really about how much difference is implied with group A's spending habits.

If group A spends more then group B while no one gets compensated then it would mean weekday sys is a success and will be implemented in the game. As far as I see, it already became very successful considering how many people purchase tickets. 
    EXACTLY
  • Options
    mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    @samanthakkh the definitions I read about a/b testing are normally 2 different versions of the same game/website etc.    group a has one version group b another version.    So there was where my comment came from.   
  • Options
    now the reason behind two rounds of testing with seemingly no difference... i have no idea. 
  • Options
    GingerkkhGingerkkh Registered Users 96 Posts
    How exactly would giving non testers 12 diamonds mess with the test. I get that you wouldn't give boxes because a lot of testers still never got a ts box or have had times they didn't earn the last earnable box. I even get the argument for not giving kstars because that too is random for every player. 1 thing that is not random is we testers are ALL getting 12 diamonds why can't Glu give non testers 12 diamonds. It seems like the common sense thing to do it would make non testers happy there would be no chance of making testers angry. Just give the non testers the 12 diamonds Glu it's not that complicated. Glad I've always been & always will be a free player I refuse to spend what little money I have on a game...not judging those that do but I would be through the roof if I spent even $1 on this game.
  • Options
    benavi12benavi12 Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    now the reason behind two rounds of testing with seemingly no difference... i have no idea. 
    They probably just want to compare the profits for a longer amount of time now. I wasn’t chosen for the weekly SYS but I recall several players were eager to open the boxes early on so they bought tickets. I’m not sure if that’s still happening a since I’m not participating so I wonder if they are trying to see if people are willing to spend still if the “excitement” has died down. Hence why I think they want to “test” the weekday SYS for 3 more weeks.  
  • Options
    munimunimunimuni Registered Users, Member 133 Posts

First bronze box, I mean I’m happy I got an item and it’s seems like more items in this pallet compared to my previous week, but it seems like Glu hasn’t listen to our feedbacks at all. 

There still inconsistencies with the amount of kstars in the palettes, energy is still there, and I have yet to see a diamond in ANY of the palettes. 

I feel bad for the dolls who weren’t picked, despite weekday SYS being stressful and having a lot of problems they’re still missing out on a lot. 

I get the whole beta test thing, but isn’t the whole point of beta testing is to get feedback for the testers on how to improve the game? 

Im thankful I got picked since I’ve only been playing for a couple of months and need all the help I could get, but it would be better if Glu actually listened to us 😔

• Options
    brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @samanthakkh its probably to see the long term effect it has on vip events and such. I think they intend to keep the sys event the same even though its not the best format, cause they are not testing the event, so probably not planning changes
    Also: cant get rid of the quote box so frustrating
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    @benavi12 oh yes, the initial curiosity and excitement probably made them a lottt of money. but how can they not see that disappointing boxes will not make money if they continue this way
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    @samanthakkh I think the second round of testing is only to see if that increase in income was because of it being “new” or not (to decide if it’s profitable enough). It all makes sense now 🤷🏻‍♀️
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    and i would just like to say that what ive been posting is just my theory. im trying to connect dots without a guide or an explanation. i was picked for the event so maybe my thoughts about it are different than those of a nonpicked player. i hope i havent been sounding insensitive or dismissive. 😊
  • Options
    Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    What you said makes perfect sense. In light of this, in my opinion, there is the possibility of a third month of trial.

I don't understand a thing though. The sys is already in the game, the structure is the same, the prizes are very similar to the weekend sys. Even if it brought a minimal profit, it would still be a profit, right?
    If I win 50 kstars in a box, what could I do?  Open a weekend gb box? Take a spin in a new kollection? Buy a useless top in the closet? And all these things IF you win 50 kstars.
    I don't know, in my opinion the weekday sys would give a profit and would not lower the purchases of diamonds and kstars. Just my two cents. 

Android
  • Options
    benavi12benavi12 Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    @benavi12 oh yes, the initial curiosity and excitement probably made them a lottt of money. but how can they not see that disappointing boxes will not make money if they continue this way
    Exactly they could be making more money if they fixed their boxes or maybe they are making it harder for us to earn good items so we keep playing and we’ll eventually get some actual SYS items since most of the boxes contain energy or dyes. 
  • Options
    milristmilrist Registered Users, Member 395 Posts
    Everithing youguys said makes so much sense. Now when I think about it they may wanted to test it for two months from the start, just didn't want to tell us.
    I think they just could've implemented the event for everyone for a few months and if we started spending less just remove it from the game.🤷
  • Options
    KatyKKHKatyKKH Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    edited August 2020
    My looks so far 

My first bronze box... I'm happy I got an ítem...

Edit: Forgot to post 2nd photo with the earnables 
    Android player. Looking for friends 🙂🌸🌺🏵️🌻🌼
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.