🗳️KK:H SYS 8/27/20 - Dress your Dolls in Leather and Lace! 🐄🧵🗳️

Comments

• greeneyeddove437greeneyeddove437 Registered Users, Member 557 Posts
    Eyyeth_ said:
    Does anyone know when the September update is happening?? I’m so excited for the new aquamarine colored dye 🥰😍
    @greeneyeddove437, it comes out next week! 

First read your post as, "quarantine colored dye" lmao😂 I literally did a double-take cause I was so confused😂
    😂😂😂

so this week, you mean? I dislike how they don’t put the dates on the email
  • greeneyeddove437greeneyeddove437 Registered Users, Member 557 Posts

Since I only got 4th place, I improvised an outfit to match my new shoes 🥰😂 
  • Mysteria19Mysteria19 Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    kayworld said:
    Highest , lowest , and my two faves . I missed four tickets , oh well 🤓
    That red look is awesome. You were totally robbed. 
  • SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    Eyyeth_ said:
    Does anyone know when the September update is happening?? I’m so excited for the new aquamarine colored dye 🥰😍
    @greeneyeddove437, it comes out next week! 

First read your post as, "quarantine colored dye" lmao😂 I literally did a double-take cause I was so confused😂
    😂😂😂

so this week, you mean? I dislike how they don’t put the dates on the email
    The September update will be next week, around September 7-10. There’s a new update every 4 weeks!
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,024 Posts
    @Amy136602 you’re welcome 😊that’s awesome, glad you got first!
    🥰
  • KaterinaKaterina Registered Users, Member 187 Posts

I still can’t believe I got first, I was so sure there’d be ticket buying wars for this dress
    I communicate in memes
  • promquin98promquin98 Registered Users, Member 293 Posts
    I love the dress! Maybe I realized this just now, but my last two tickets which us not yet done tallying when the timer stopped has been accounted for during the 20-minute waiting period. So I was able to still win 1st place. Also, since I am starting the SYS late, I only received 12 free tickets so I bought extras. Both to reach the last earnable and get 1st place purposes. Does this also happened to anybody else? 

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier New Member Registered Users 1,584 Posts
    edited August 31
    I got the shoes since I finished in the top 5. I'm fine without the dress because I'm not sure how I feel about the bottom. And the top of it looks like a top I already have but in red. 
    Platform: Amazon
    #bonusstarforparties
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 438 Posts
    I feel kind of bad, I was in 3rd / 4th place all weekend because of my mediocre scores. I didn’t buy any tickets (DON’T SPEND MONEY ON THIS GAME UNTIL WE GET MORE TRANSPARENCY FROM GLU! SERIOUSLY WHAT IS GOING ON WITH WEEKDAY SYS!) but I think a couple people in the top 5 must have missed a ticket today because I wound up in 2nd.

• VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 763 Posts

I didn't have a chill group but I am happy with my 5th place. 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • BDelevingne_KKHBDelevingne_KKH Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    Looks 12 - 14

I didn’t finish the last earnable, but ended 5th place. 

• BDelevingne_KKHBDelevingne_KKH Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    Congrats to all dolls who got 1st! It’s an amazing dress ❤️✨
  • _Nova__Nova_ Registered Users, Member 148 Posts

Got the dress!! Since this is vintage Versace I kinda did an improv photo shoot at the Milan home 😂
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 233 Posts
    Finished second right after a TB! This is my doll rocking her new Versace shoes.

iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
  • SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    I tried styling the boots with this dress, and I think it pairs nicely! I’m not sure they match too well for anything else though 😕

• rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 301 Posts

I don’t think it’s ugly at all and it dyes well 😍 plus I missed out on the other red dress that is similar and the top so I’m pretty stoked. I got lucky because a TB was submitting hard core at the end but I came through!! 😓
  • AliBryantAliBryant Advanced Member Registered Users 5,018 Posts
    Playing around with outfits to go with the shoes, try dying some darker items red to match!

• nhq1012nhq1012 Registered Users, Member 76 Posts
    Crazy about the dress 😍😍😍😍😍

• Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 322 Posts
    SaigeAnne said:
    SaigeAnne said:
    This is for the sniper that stole the 1st place I had been holding strong to since Friday morning.
    SaigeAnne said:
     I think there was glitch in my TS because I’m positive I saw the girl who came 2nd’s looks change 3 times in the last 10 minutes, but I pulled through! 😅
    Sooo, I wasn’t hallucinating because the last minute sniper of a TB *did* pass me, but after I collected my rewards. 😅 This is me checking every half second making sure my dress, opal dyes, and k-stars are still there 🤣

This happened to me a few weeks ago! I collected rewards for 5th place, but when I looked at my TS group I saw that I fell to 6th! I honestly have no idea how on earth that happened because I'm pretty sure when the calculating score thingy was done I was at 5th😂 But I paid no mind to it because I got to keep everything😂

So congrats!!❤️
    Free player since Jan 2020 cause I'm a ✨b r o k e✨ student
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll (most likely after her glow up😝) 
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ✨Hope you have a nice day!✨
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 1,834 Posts
    Looks 9 - 14. Happy my scores picked up and I gave the leather jumpsuit another try after it scored 39 on my first submission, I'm glad it didn't disappoint 😊. I finished in 3rd place! 

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄 
  • kkhpeytonkkhpeyton Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    I tried starting a day late to hopefully get the TS dress since I didn’t really care for the earnables and it did not work! I still had a crazy ticket buyer that got to like 800 something. :(
  • milristmilrist Registered Users, Member 214 Posts
    You thought bots were scary? Well I present you the TS TWINS☠️

This was my encounter with them..

And now I saw this on fb!
    SpOoKYYyy
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!