🗳️🔁 SYS-TB 9/28/20 - Theme: Amusement Park!🎢🎠🌭

Comments

• TamaraHillsTamaraHills Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    edited September 29
    Koakuma said:
    Guys is there a candy apple handheld? My mom says she saw someone with one but I don't remember it 🤔
    @Koakuma I think you already know which handheld it is, but if not it's this one 😄:

The apple has a purple circle, that's how it looks on the day, this is how it looks at night:

On the day is orange and in the nighttime it gets red 😊
  • KoakumaKoakuma New Member Registered Users 560 Posts
    ClaraKKH said:
    ClaraKKH said:

Okay I know this is not the place to write this but I am so upset and actually crying. I am a free player with 10 videos/day and I was trying so hard to save 300 for this month’s VIP. I was so happy because I was so so close and it felt like I could make it. I somehow accidentally bought this stupid ring for 40 stars. 40 stars. That’s my 4 days. I don’t even know how I bought it. Now I only have 188 left and I don’t think I can make it to 300 by the end of this week. I honestly am crying so hard, I hate this game.
    I know I shouldn’t cry about a stupid game but I can’t help but to feel just awful- I was waiting for this the whole months and I didn’t spend at things I liked just to be able to save. 
    I am honestly devastated 😭
    I am thinking of buying stars but then I’ll lose my videos 😭 I should probably delete this app because feeling like this and crying over an app is unhealthy 😭

If you buy stars now you won't lose your videos anymore
    That was the case when it used to be 20 free videos a day but since they nerfed it to just 10, it's 10 for people who buy stars too
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    10 energy??? That is a joke. Wtf
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • ClaraKKHClaraKKH Registered Users, Member 205 Posts
    Koakuma said:
    ClaraKKH said:
    ClaraKKH said:

Okay I know this is not the place to write this but I am so upset and actually crying. I am a free player with 10 videos/day and I was trying so hard to save 300 for this month’s VIP. I was so happy because I was so so close and it felt like I could make it. I somehow accidentally bought this stupid ring for 40 stars. 40 stars. That’s my 4 days. I don’t even know how I bought it. Now I only have 188 left and I don’t think I can make it to 300 by the end of this week. I honestly am crying so hard, I hate this game.
    I know I shouldn’t cry about a stupid game but I can’t help but to feel just awful- I was waiting for this the whole months and I didn’t spend at things I liked just to be able to save. 
    I am thinking of buying stars but then I’ll lose my videos 😭 I should probably delete this app because feeling like this and crying over an app is unhealthy 😭

If you buy stars now you won't lose your videos anymore
    That was the case when it used to be 20 free videos a day but since they nerfed it to just 10, it's 10 for people who buy stars too
    Really? 🥺😭 Is it like that for triple threats too? 🥺😭
    20 year old iOS player from UK/Turkey 🌸
    Doll waiting for the BF glow-up 🌟
  • Asena_55Asena_55 Registered Users, Member 85 Posts
    ClaraKKH said:
    ClaraKKH said:

Same I‘m too afraid to lose my videos because this happened on my previous game. I bought something and I couldn’t watch videos anymore. That’s so frustrating.. that‘s why I don’t buy anything on my current game. With 10 videos a day I can’t even finish vip weekends without saving for months. I wish they could do something for this because I‘m starting to lose interest in this game..
  • KoakumaKoakuma New Member Registered Users 560 Posts
    edited September 29
    @ClaraKKH yeah, buying anything at all used to lower you videos but since now it's 10 for everyone it doesn't matter anymore. Unless you're one of the old players who still gets 20 videos, if not then you won't lose anything
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,051 Posts

I don’t have all of the earnable items so what is this palette? The amount of dyes are seriously disgusting.

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! ♡
    70 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 1,341 Posts
    Happy Birthday @princessprecious and @VampireBarbie ! 🎉🥳 hope you both have lovely birthdays 😊💕
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • ClaraKKHClaraKKH Registered Users, Member 205 Posts
    Koakuma said:
    @ClaraKKH yeah, buying anything at all used to lower you videos but since now it's 10 for everyone it doesn't matter anymore. Unless you're one of the old players who still gets 20 videos, if not then you won't lose anything
    You just made my day, thank you 🥺💓💓
    20 year old iOS player from UK/Turkey 🌸
    Doll waiting for the BF glow-up 🌟
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 1,825 Posts
    My scores are really mediocre, but at least I got an item ☺️

The amount of dyes though 👀

An Android player from Russia. ❤️ Pride month 24/7/365 baby! 🤪🏳️‍🌈 
  • annalynnehoockannalynnehoock Registered Users, Member 219 Posts
    lowkey recycling old looks

Didn't screenshot my first box, but I got red dye and had no items in it. Looking on the "bright side", at least I don't have to waste diamonds to get 
    Android Player - 🇧🇷 | english isn't my first language
  • thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 327 Posts
    ClaraKKH said:

i did this before with an 80 k-star ring. i was so hurt. try going on some dates and inviting co workers to help w getting some more stars back!
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 1,341 Posts
    I’m doing alright but no 50’s yet and I’m also pretty happy that I got an item in my box 😊

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • sardelis09sardelis09 Registered Users, Member 94 Posts

Loving this pallet lol. I wish I picked that gold dress😍 But still very happy with my pick, K-Stars are always very welcome😉 

Android player since March 2020
    On a spending strike until they give everyone 20 videos per day
  • ArtistaArtista Registered Users, Member 141 Posts
    Wow, Siri really helped me dodge all these dyes 😂

• hotpotatohotpotato Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    I know this is a little off topic, but does anyone know if the Halloween gift boxes will be available this weekend? since it’s the start of October👻🎃
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Senior Member Registered Users 4,820 Posts
    hotpotato said:
    I know this is a little off topic, but does anyone know if the Halloween gift boxes will be available this weekend? since it’s the start of October👻🎃
    They were released on the 7th last year (a Monday) the same time as an update. 
    Android (PM me to connect on Facebook)
  • greeneyeddove437greeneyeddove437 Registered Users, Member 634 Posts
    hotpotato said:
    @KalindaKing I’d love to know this too!
  • kate_parkerkate_parker Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    Not a dye 🙌🏽
  • hotpotatohotpotato Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    hotpotato said:
    Oh! Thank you ☺️  The wait is killing me lol. Would have been so nice to open boxes on a vip weekend
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 1,825 Posts
    hotpotato said:
    hotpotato said:
    Oh! Thank you ☺️  The wait is killing me lol. Would have been so nice to open boxes on a vip weekend
    Can anyone please show me the items available in them or the palettes they had etc ? Or maybe I can read up on it somewhere 🥺
    An Android player from Russia. ❤️ Pride month 24/7/365 baby! 🤪🏳️‍🌈 
  • esmeraldaaesmeraldaa Registered Users, Member 60 Posts
    edited September 29
    This look is SO CRAPPY AHAHAHAHA ....how did it do so well, I can’t stop laughing 🤣

im not mad tho 😏😏😏😏
  • greeneyeddove437greeneyeddove437 Registered Users, Member 634 Posts
    This look is SO CRAPPY AHAHAHAHA ....how did it do so well, I can’t stop laughing 🤣
    I’m so tempted to copy this to see if it works 😂
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,100 Posts
    edited September 29

Super lucky pick from a semi-bad palette! 
  • SaraJeanSaraJean Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    Looks 3-6! My scores are super inconsistent and I don’t think I’ll be able to reach the last earnable box but I’m currently 2nd in my group and TS boxes usually have more items in them so it’s fine.
    And what’s up with this palette??? So much dye and energy! I’m glad I picked kstars but I feel like it should’ve been way more than 10!
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,067 Posts
    edited September 29
    1st palette is sadly devoid of clothing. Lucked out and got one of only items. Glu, we need to talk because I have never seen a hair color, cosmetic, or colorful hairstyle in my boxes...

Android (please add me) https://www.facebook.com/kween.quinn.90
    "I'm brave, strong, loyal, and I give great hugs"
  • henriettehenriette Registered Users, Member 60 Posts

im not mad tho 😏😏😏😏
    I used that handheld in a look also and it made me wonder when our dolls started holding the plate like that?  I remember the hand being under. 🤔  I thought mine was glitched for a moment.