๐ŸŽ†v11.4 Update - Kim's Birthday/Halloween/Oh Boy!๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽ‡

Comments

• putanaputana Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    edited October 2020
    putana said:
    I'm so impatient. All day waiting e they haven't said a word about it
    I know!! Iโ€™ve been ever so impatiently refreshing the AppStore and forums. Luckily itโ€™s only 3:45 where I am so fingers crossed that itโ€™s gonna come out before tomorrow...
    They have the entire previous month to prepare that and still treat us like if they having doing a favorย 
  • saintsofheathersaintsofheather Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    Since we are all in need of some calm, here are some artists I listen to when I need to relieve some anxiety :)

- Cigarettes After Sex
    - Dreams We've Had
    - RY X
    - The Oh Hellos
    - Jordie Saenz
    - Adam Melchor

(this is my favorite song by adam melchor!)ย 

I'm a big fan of indie folk/dream pop so any recommendations along those lines would be wonderful :) I have a spotify you can follow me at too, if any of y'all are into that (just PM me :D )
    ~Free IOS player since November 2019~
  • imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 355 Posts
    If you ever miss the feeling of your highschool crush leaving you on read, just start playing KKH, basically the same thing ~
    stop lol, my ADULT crush keeps leaving me on read ๐Ÿ˜ญ hunter istg if you keep this up iโ€™m going to have to accept the L and i dont want to do thatย 
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go nowย 
  • HazelllllllkkhHazelllllllkkh Registered Users, Member 196 Posts
    @putana ha, yeah lmao
    โฃ๏ธโฃ๏ธโฃ๏ธ
    iOS player
    Pm to add me on gamecenter
    Started playing March 2020
    โฃ๏ธโฃ๏ธโฃ๏ธ
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier New Member Registered Users 3,035 Posts
    So are we posting music videos while we wait? Because I don't mind looking stuff up that I'd want to post. I listen to so much different music though, I don't even know where to start.
    Platform: Android
    #bonusstarforparties
    #getridoftstiers
    #onlyearnabledyesasearnables
  • TarsiladoAmaralTarsiladoAmaral Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    I got an update notification but it was for Uber Eats

ย sorry for your uber updateย 
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,256 Posts
    edited October 2020
    I'm old school. Listening to this (Roy Orbison, you got it)
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 2,613 Posts
    imazora said:
    If you ever miss the feeling of your highschool crush leaving you on read, just start playing KKH, basically the same thing ~
    stop lol, my ADULT crush keeps leaving me on read ๐Ÿ˜ญ hunter istg if you keep this up iโ€™m going to have to accept the L and i dont want to do thatย 

Hunter better get his act together ๐Ÿ˜ค
    โค๏ธ๐ŸŒˆ
  • MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    Amy136602 said:
    How hard is it for glu to just be professional and say yes or no?
    Gordon Ramsay Fox GIF by Hells Kitchen
    ****๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ช ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ด ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“›๐“ค ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ท/๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ. ๐“—๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐”‚ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“จ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐Ÿ’‹****
    โญ๐’น๐’ถ๐’พ๐“๐“Ž ๐“๐‘œ๐‘”๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‡๐‘’๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น๐“ˆโญ๐Ÿ’Ž๐’น๐’พ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’น๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“‹๐‘œ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ท๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“๐“Ž๐Ÿ’Ž
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Glu, love just tell us a simple noโค๏ธ Itโ€™s really not hard
    iOS๐Ÿ–ค. Doll (Holly) ๐Ÿ’
  • LizzieKathLizzieKath Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    @mikaylachimoย @kittykatxย get well soon!!! sending you all good thoughts
    playing on iOS.ย  PM me if you want to be friends!ย 

I bet the next calls about kuwtk are ready and the update itโ€™s not, cause we care so much about it ๐Ÿ’€
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,610 Posts
    From what I understand with updates is that they submit the update to the App Store and then itโ€™s up for approval, kalinda usually tells us yes or no when they know if itโ€™s been approved by the other party, so we will know when they know! I think thatโ€™s how it works anywaysย 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhhย 
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 549 Posts
    It's not possible to make the update live today because we want to release 11.4 on iOS and Android at the same time. I'll let you know once you can check the app stores and please keep in mind that I've been waiting for someone to notify me so I can share news!ย 
    Np! We understand. Thank you, Kalinda! We're just so excited for the update๐Ÿ˜
  • misskitten420misskitten420 Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    Where is the updateย 
  • greeneyeddove437greeneyeddove437 Registered Users, Member 650 Posts
    It's not possible to make the update live today because we want to release 11.4 on iOS and Android at the same time. I'll let you know once you can check the app stores and please keep in mind that I've been waiting for someone to notify me so I can share news!ย 
    Hope itโ€™s tomorrow! Iโ€™m so excitedย 
    Glu take sys away as if the update is coming out today... what amateur company
    I hope it will be released tomorrow
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    I wonder why there isn't a consistent update schedule? Seems like poor planning and laziness tbh.
    Platform: iOS
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    @putana the reason we donโ€™t have weekday sys is because the sys event canโ€™t run on two different versions of the app, it isnโ€™t related to what day the update is released on.
    iOS player ๐Ÿ’žโœจ๐Ÿงš๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! ๐Ÿ„๐Ÿƒ
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    PixiDust said:
    @putana the reason we donโ€™t have weekday sys is because the sys event canโ€™t run on two different versions of the app, it isnโ€™t related to what day the update is released on.
    If Glu uploaded the update on a Sunday evening after the weekend event and SYS, could they have the throwback SYS on the Monday? Or is that too crunched for time? I would guess they make money with the throwback SYS so I was surprised that we would let it go for 1 week.
    Platform: iOS
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Advanced Member Registered Users 1,207 Posts
    lulula said:
    I wonder why there isn't a consistent update schedule? Seems like poor planning and laziness tbh.
    I donโ€™t think itโ€™s that. The platforms (iOS & Android) need to approve the update first, the App Store seem to approve the update first and thatโ€™s why iOS almost always get it before Android. Itโ€™s not their fault.ย 
    lulula said:
    PixiDust said:
    If Glu uploaded the update on a Sunday evening after the weekend event and SYS, could they have the throwback SYS on the Monday? Or is that too crunched for time? I would guess they make money with the throwback SYS so I was surprised that we would let it go for 1 week.
    Yes they could!!! The time to claim the prizes
    would be the same as usual, but apparently thatโ€™s too difficult to them
  • TarsiladoAmaralTarsiladoAmaral Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    Thank you kalinda. At least now I can concentrate on my workย 

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.