Comments

• sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    edited October 2020
    No way they actually changed the ts prizes lmao
    edit: but I think I'm not mad, might like the dress more anyway
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • evilhagevilhag Experienced Member Registered Users 787 Posts
    I don’t care about the wings, but I looove that TS dress. I hope I can stay top 5 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • Sophia_KKHSophia_KKH Registered Users, Member 173 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos wow, your edit is amazing 😍 it really feels like a fairy tale ✨🧚🏼
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 1,746 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos your edits are just perfection 💕🥺 makes me want stuff that we’ll probably never have in game !
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • JullietteJulliette Experienced Member Registered Users 426 Posts
    The earnable dress is one of the most beautiful dresses we ever got ii KKH. And is earnable wow! Thank you GLU! 
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,373 Posts
    @KalindaKing what is the order of the earnables?? :)
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • katiebobatiekatiebobatie Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    Literally gasped aloud when I saw the teeny tiny birb handheld 😭😭😭😍 I looooove it!!!

Also grateful that the dress is for top 5, although I wish I could get the wings. I have a lot going on this weekend so I’m hoping I find chances to get on and submit looks to make it into top 5! 🤞
  • katiebobatiekatiebobatie Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos  that edit is amazing! You’re so talented, Glu should hire you to do designs for them. 
  • abasili93abasili93 New Member Registered Users 331 Posts
    What a human being should do for achieving a damn pair of wings
    FB Player since 2015 - Android since 2020 🌙
    Level 74 - 1st A+++ ✨
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹
  • gicelagicela Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    the bird distracted me from the very obvious glitch of the dress💀 hopefully it doesn’t look like that in the kloset...
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Glu Moderator Moderators 4,546 Posts
    Why does Trendsetters have 20 LOL reactions? What am I missing?
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • gicelagicela Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    @JadeLaMuneca no you’re right, at second glance it is the sleeve HAHA
  • BDelevingne_KKHBDelevingne_KKH Registered Users, Member 116 Posts
    im SO excited for this sys like ive been wanting a ✨fairytale✨ sys since i was a kkh noob lol 😭 i even had to work on an edit these past few days to get some of the excitement out jhhksgfgfgjjij oops 😅

just.... pls pls pls let me live these kinds of elf princess fantasies in the voting booth 🥺 its all ive ever wanted 🥺
    omg your edit is SO amazing im speechless 🥰❤️🥰❤️🥰❤️
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,452 Posts
    This is proof we shouldn't talk about items we like,I was really hoping this wouldn't happen but I hope y'all understand why we shouldn't talk about how much we love something 🥴 
    True, but honestly it’s Glu. If it’s detachable wings, you know it’s 1st place. Same with hairstyles and dresses. We’re lucky we got this dress in the top 5 cause it’s sexy.
    But is a dress we won’t get much use of (the wings are the same but since it’s a “new” thing they know people will fight for it) because if it was a gown that would do well in most SYS they’d definitely put that as the 1st place prize!
    For Glu to make it a new thing since they know people will fight for it is really pathetic of them on their end, guess they need more money...
    ✨Priscilla✨
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 2,912 Posts

First of all can we talk about how well made are all the prizes!? Wow, so detailed great job!!

I love TS so bad, I’m so in love with that short dress, I’m so happy it’s top 5.. I mean I love the wings too but they won’t be useful when this sys will be over 

The earnables are cute too, love the little bird 🐦 

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,452 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Maybe we shouldn’t tell them why we used LOL because they’re most likely gonna switch the items and I like the TS dress😬😬😬
    ✨Priscilla✨
  • TamaraHillsTamaraHills Registered Users, Member 322 Posts
    I can't believe Glu even swapped earnables that's just on a whole new level, they know that move will make people to spend more on tickets and not being able to start late smh 🥴
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!