Options

🗳️🍹SYS: 11/5/20 ~ 80's Prom Night - 1st Event with New SYS Levels!🎓💃🕺

Comments

• Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Thanks @pristineperson and @anilynbright
    I was pretty sure it was a corsage, but i was kinda confusing with the one that guys wear wich is a cooteneer right?
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options
    benavi12benavi12 Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    @LovelyEmma the men’s version is called a boutonnière 🌹 
  • Options
    emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts

Thanks for the gift! It’s so cute. 😍
  • Options
    JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    When I post the weekly spoilers, I'll show you one screenshot with all the available clothing prizes for Trendsetters. Then you can provide feedback on the whole outfit. The clothing you can win will depend on your Style Level and rank.

The prize structure changes for each Style Level, so it's easier to see the prizes for each rank in your game. For example, Bronze I has a different prize structure than Bronze II.

In Bronze I, the top 5 players will get new clothing prizes, then 6th to 8th place will get a Throwback box and lower ranks will get currency. 

Well thanks for this explanation...will the throwback boxes consist of just items or kstars and energy. It would be nice if it was just items. 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • Options
    thetwentyeighththetwentyeighth Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    @thesweetone  oh, thank you 😊 that’s really nice of you! I appreciate the help.
    Here are all of the hairstyles I own. I tried to edit them together to take up less space, but I’m not particularly good at editing so please excuse the mess.

• Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Still waiting to see when Amazon gets the update so I can get the gift. @KalindaKing ?
    Platform: Android

• Options
    benavi12benavi12 Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    @thetwentyeighth I personally like these the most for the theme. I don’t own them so I don’t recall what they look like but you have a lot of choices I’d say go for something with curls/waves and volume since Kim recommended teased hair in the call 
  • Options
    AninhakkhAninhakkh Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    Okay guys so I started thinking and I’m not getting the system at all but Kalinda said there isn’t going to be SYS TB, right? The newsletter had some old themes for weekday SYS and the picture Kalinda accidentally posted from another SYS had a UK umbrella or something, right? So we’re getting new prizes in old themes and TB boxes if we score low?? I’m sorry if I can’t express myself right, English is my second language. 
  • Options
    Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    edited November 2020

I love gifts
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

please, send more!!!

Pin on STORMI WEBSTER ONLYKylie Jenner teaches Stormi patience in cute video of toddler singing in  2020  Kylie jenner People magazine Jenner

•Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• Options
    thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    @thetwentyeighth thank you! It's not messy at all, I appreciate the collage!

I marked the hairstyles I'd choose from with a pink square. Please keep in mind this is my personal interpretation/feel of the theme, so I can't claim them to be 100% accurate.

I also would color coordinate with the color of the hair accessories if there are any: gold or red dress with the crown hair or navy blue with the Halloween hair and so on. 

Hope this helps! 💙

• Options
    GingerkkhGingerkkh Registered Users 96 Posts
    I am so confused on this new sys not blaming Kalinda I am guessing it is just something we have to see & play for ourselves to understand it. I am trying to reserve judgement until I play but I don't think this will go well for free players but time will tell.

I am very confused on if everyone no matter where they place if they will still get a box we use to get on the sys...if so that is a plus at least we'd get something & the sting of getting energy or dyes wouldn't be as horrible.
  • Options
    GingerkkhGingerkkh Registered Users 96 Posts
    I love the beautiful corsage thank you.
  • Options
    kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    I love the free gift! I always love when they do this, because it’s something small that can help with the theme so much!
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • Options
    Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Thank you, the corsage is awesome quality

• Options
    thetwentyeighththetwentyeighth Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    @thesweetone & @benavi12

Thanks for taking the time to help me out! I'm feeling better about my options for hairstyles now. Hope everyone has a good time this SYS  :)
  • Options
    KortyKorty Registered Users 360 Posts
    Thank you for the corsage 💖

Daily iOS player since July 2014
    From Italy 🇮🇹🍕🍝
  • Options
    astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts

80’s prom make-over realness? somehow they always manage to f up their hair more 😂 
  • Options
    LibbyLibby Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    I’m so confused. What these levels mean?
  • Options
    oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    What I’m hearing is that style rankings are basically another, more exclusive, trendsetters
  • Options
    kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    Just thought of something : 
    Will I be able to use the tickets I bought and never used? @KalindaKing
  • Options
    SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    I am so confused haha. I got through half the thread and I think I’m gonna have to wait until tomorrow to understand.