🗳️🔁KK:H Weekday SYS- TB 12/14/20 - Tropical Getaway!🌴🍹👙❓

Comments

• uglyjackieuglyjackie Registered Users, Member 186 Posts
    edited December 2020
    This better be you rn

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,684 Posts

Thechar *android IOS  player level 31 daily player*  makeup junkie*  avid gamer * BLACKLIVESMATTER*JUSTICE FOR GEORGE FLOYD*
  • melisaasprillamelisaasprilla Registered Users, Member 138 Posts
    @meritedkkhOh now I see.  In my country we call it African braids.  and in fact I am combed like that right now. 😊
    Go ahead and log out for me. 
    🤔
    @melisaasprilla What country are you from? 
    Colombia.
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 644 Posts
    @meritedkkhOh now I see.  In my country we call it African braids.  and in fact I am combed like that right now. 😊
    🤔
    did it glitch? lol here it is again. @melisaasprilla
  • noraanoraa Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Take note that it says “predominantly popular”, not “exclusively.”
    🤔
    did it glitch? lol here it is again. @melisaasprilla
    👍🏾
    noraa said:
    take note that no one asked you and log out for me. go outside and touch some grass. 🙏🏽
    noraa said:
    Please the fact that you made this profile just to post this is insane. Please never log back in. 
    noraa said:
    fan behavior. literally created an account just for this. 💀 log out. which forum doll is this?? 🤨 
  • thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 419 Posts
    noraa said:
    Please lol if there’s several of us saying it’s disrespectful and cultural appropriation then take NOTE of that. 

Here’s a seat 🪑 , take it please lol
    @noraa its you making an account just to say this for me 💀 you feeling froggy so just say it with your main account.
  • buffysummers0990buffysummers0990 Registered Users, Member 146 Posts
    Lokkii14 said:
    I’m still hoping that pink heart aura will be available. Buffysummers you look greet love #4, is it a diamond item?

Thank you!!!! I got it on Black Friday! Its available now for diamonds but you should be able to get it for k-stars in Valentine’s Day gift boxes💕 
  • brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    edited December 2020
    Lokkii14 said:
    I’m still hoping that pink heart aura will be available. Buffysummers you look greet love #4, is it a diamond item?

Thank you!!!! I got it on Black Friday! Its available now for diamonds but you should be able to get it for k-stars in Valentine’s Day gift boxes💕 
    girl- it’s in the valentine boxes- 😭😭 you couldn’t get it for BF or for diamonds 
    pls stop lying buffy, go slay some vampires queen 👑 
    🇬🇧-British IOS Player- 🇬🇧 
    🌸 add me on fb - https://www.facebook.com/bre.kkh.5/ 🌸 

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,132 Posts
    Another sys another disappointment. Again I haven’t reached 50 😩 

iOS doll 
    🇱🇹 
    English is not my first language ☺️
    #bringbackoldsys
    Facebook name - RobertaKkh Eleon
    jsyk im of hispanic descent so quit throwing me that “if you’re not a poc” argument. Lol so much for inclusivity yet here these people are minding other people’s biz. Stay spressed, sis. Lmao
    noraa said:
    jsyk im of hispanic descent so quit throwing me that “if you’re not a poc” argument. Lol so much for inclusivity yet here these people are minding other people’s biz. Stay spressed, sis. Lmao
    Please lol. I’m Hispanic too but I know my place. Inclusivity doesn’t mean cultural appropriating. Stay educated, sis. 
  • benavi12benavi12 Registered Users, Member 128 Posts
    edited December 2020
    noraa said:
    As a fellow Hispanic I think if you’re not Afro-Latinx then you can’t say who can or cannot wear Black hairstyles. 
    noraa said:
    felicidades eres ignorante 😩🙃 odd flex “sis”
    Thechar *android IOS  player level 31 daily player*  makeup junkie*  avid gamer * BLACKLIVESMATTER*JUSTICE FOR GEORGE FLOYD*
    edited December 2020
    noraa said:
    You’re over here arguing about hairstyles you have no say on 😩🤚🏽 You’re the pressed one. Bye miss froggy. Just use your real account, isn’t have two accounts against the rules?
    edited December 2020
    noraa said:
    if you’re not black if youre not black black black
    Just because you’re of ‘hispanic descent’ doesn’t mean you can speak for black people. say it on your actual forum account next time. LOG OUT.  
    Another sys another disappointment. Again I haven’t reached 50 😩 

🥰 that blue look ♥️🥰
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 591 Posts

who is “most” and why did mostly white dolls agree and like this post? 🤨 if you want your hair to fall out, by all means, go out and get box braids. 
    @m1lk_jpg @lulula @Rebelliaux @Tinellat @Julia88 @lunaaa @samanthakkh

I am just responding because I was specifically called out - I do not use poc hairstyles on my doll. I agreed with this statement because it is true that in other countries, cultural appropriation is not a big issue. That does not mean that I personally think of it as a non-issue because I 100% do. Just wanted to clear that up if anyone was upset.
    Platform: iOS
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,302 Posts
    I’m sorry to interrupt but I’ve already asked this question in the update thread but no one answers 😔
    I’ve asked if it is cultural incorrect or not.
    I wanted to know if I can wear this hair. Until now I didn’t wear it.

lulula said:

who is “most” and why did mostly white dolls agree and like this post? 🤨 if you want your hair to fall out, by all means, go out and get box braids. 
    @m1lk_jpg @lulula @Rebelliaux @Tinellat @Julia88 @lunaaa @samanthakkh

I am just responding because I was specifically called out - I do not use poc hairstyles on my doll. I agreed with this statement because it is true that in other countries, cultural appropriation is not a big issue. That does not mean that I personally think of it as a non-issue because I 100% do. Just wanted to clear that up if anyone was upset.
    It’s still an issue—big or not. Agreeing contradicts your beliefs. 
    edited December 2020
    ViennaKKH said:
    I’m sorry to interrupt but I’ve already asked this question in the update thread but no one answers 😔

If you’re not a POC—black—don’t. It’s a black hairstyle. Shouldn’t have been in the diamond kollection, imho. 
    ViennaKKH said:

Cultural appropriation is relative. If you have it and want to wear it, just wear it sis. That hair is glorious. Don’t mind them jealous a$$£$ who are just salty for not getting it on their spin 🤪
    noraa said:
    ViennaKKH said:

Cultural appropriation is relative. If you have it and want to wear it, just wear it sis. That hair is glorious. Don’t mind them jealous a$$£$ who are just salty for not getting it on their spin 🤪
    If you’re a troll just say that.