Options

👯‍♀️The Cheetah Girls Squad 👯‍♀️(Please don't post unless you're a member)

Comments

• Options
    maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    I think i'm going to open up the squad to the public to fill up that last spot for now until my friend is able to join
  • Options
    Galaxaura14Galaxaura14 Registered Users, Member 284 Posts
    @maggiey Are you sure? I think we're okay w/ saving the 15th spot for her! My previous comment was moreso geared towards the rest of us that need to be more active so we can get the gift box today 😅😜
    She/Her
    Android
  • Options
    dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I wish we could see if we are counted as an active member, I logged in today but how are we sure it counted? 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    @maggiey Are you sure? I think we're okay w/ saving the 15th spot for her! My previous comment was moreso geared towards the rest of us that need to be more active so we can get the gift box today 😅😜
    No worries I know what you meant! I was just thinking it might be nice/more helpful to have 3 people more than the 12 we need each day just in case some people in our squad are having a busy day and don't get the chance to play (which is totally understandable). It could be benefit the person joining as well since they're able to get the daily login rewards with us, it's just the idea of possibly having to remove them at a later date that makes me feel bad 😕
  • Options
    chrissyychrissyy Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    At what time do the 12 people have to log in by? Do we have until 2 hours and 45 minutes that time timer says right now or does it cut off before then? I’ve been playing all day so it’s not me but just wondering for future reference
  • Options
    chrissyy said:
    At what time do the 12 people have to log in by? Do we have until 2 hours and 45 minutes that time timer says right now or does it cut off before then? I’ve been playing all day so it’s not me but just wondering for future reference
    I believe as long as you get 15 minutes of play in before the timer is done
  • Options
    Galaxaura14Galaxaura14 Registered Users, Member 284 Posts
    @dpeters Agreed! Hopefully Glu will take into consideration our feedback and implement some changes come time for the next update!
    From what I've read in the update/squads threads, it seems like if you are on the app for more than 15 minutes, it should count you as active for the day (but yeah, I wish the game would tell us if it counted)

@maggiey Ohhhh, I see what you're saying! Yeah, good point! But omg, YES. I would feel so bad too removing anyone from the squad 😖

@chrissyy I think 12 people have to be logged in before the timer counts down from that 2 hr 45 min (or whatever it currently says)
    She/Her
    Android
  • Options
    I don't know if this is the issue that is happening to us as well but two other people in the "Join a Squad" thread have said that they've had at least 12 or more people actively play today but their counter is stuck at 11
  • Options
    brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts
    I really hope that it's not a glitch but it more than likely is. I have been playing on and off all day today and the past 2 days we got the 12 with no problem so I don't see how we're stuck at 11. Let's try to count how many people have played for more than 15 minutes today. If you have, like this post or comment down below.
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    brom617 said:
    I really hope that it's not a glitch but it more than likely is. I have been playing on and off all day today and the past 2 days we got the 12 with no problem so I don't see how we're stuck at 11. Let's try to count how many people have played for more than 15 minutes today. If you have, like this post or comment down below.
    I have and so have the 2 of my friends in our squad but not on the forum. So that's 3 people already
  • Options
    maggiey said:
    brom617 said:
    I have and so have the 2 of my friends in our squad but not on the forum. So that's 3 people already
    Including me that's 4
  • Options
    brom617 said:
    maggiey said:
    brom617 said:
    Including me that's 4
    I make 5 
  • Options
    livimilivimi Registered Users, Member 74 Posts
    I’ve been on for over 15 today.
  • Options
    buffysummers0990buffysummers0990 Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    I’ve been on most of the day lol🙈
  • Options
    I’ve been on most of the day lol🙈
    Including @Galaxaura14 and @dpeters as stated in their previous posts, that makes 9 
  • Options
    @LindsayRose liked my post, she makes 10
  • Options
    LindsayRoseLindsayRose Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    i have been playing all day 😅 so 10
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    I see that someone named Claudia joined the squad, is that just a random person or someone somebody knows? I don’t know when she joined but she might be able to bring us up to 12 people if it isn’t a glitch! Or would she not apply to today’s box?
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    I think she is a random person because @maggiey made the squad public to find 1 more person to try to get 13. She would apply to today's box if she didn't join another squad and get kicked out of it today. Then she would count toward their box.
  • Options
    dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts

I hate seeing that 11/12, it's stressing me out lol
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    chrissyy said:
    I see that someone named Claudia joined the squad, is that just a random person or someone somebody knows? I don’t know when she joined but she might be able to bring us up to 12 people if it isn’t a glitch! Or would she not apply to today’s box?
    She is someone random who has requested and I accepted to see if it is actually a glitch. I've accepted 2 requests as testers and neither of them as brought us to 12 people so I definitely think the counter is stuck at 11 (and i'm 99% sure Claudia has been playing for at least 15 minutes since she very recently bought something from my lookbook and I accepted her request about 20 minutes ago) 
  • Options
    If it is a glitch I hope they make sure to send us our boxes when it's fixed
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    I think it is safe to say that this is a glitch so I am going to send Kalinda a PM (we might have to wait till Tuesday for it to be fixed because the Glu team has tomorrow off and it's a holiday on Monday here in Canada) as well as message support (though they've been frustratingly unhelpful in the past 🙄)
  • Options
    Every update always has some type of glitch, it never fails. 
  • Options
    It's 12:33am where I'm at and I should be asleep but instead I'm staring at the 11/12 hoping that it changes before 1:00am 🤣😭
  • Options
    1. I'm worried they won't compensate us with a box because i'm pretty sure they didn't give one to the dolls that said they haven't received theirs for the past 2 days (I think even if we don't get a box, we should at least get some diamonds)
    2. Also worried that this is glitch is going to happen this whole weekend so it'll be like 4 boxes that we're going to miss out on
  • Options
    livimilivimi Registered Users, Member 74 Posts
    So frustrating, this wouldn’t even be a problem if they would just show us whos been on today.
  • Options
    Yeah I know they probably aren't going to compensate us because they hardly ever do. But I hope that if it is a glitch it will be dealt with by tomorrow so we don't have to go 4 days without boxes because that's ridiculous. 
  • Options
    WE GOT THE BOX! I guess the number is just stuck but it’s still technically counting 

• Options
    LindsayRoseLindsayRose Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    we still got our box 🤩