FULL - Squadin Squad -Members Only

Comments

• SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    Joey and ivy, if you guys wanna spend any of those diamonds - feel free to put requests in the thread. I think we are all more than willing to change our look books to help a squadie out :)
    Party foul but I’m commenting again because I peeped some people having great luck with diamond boxes in other threads. Has anyone tried this week?  I’m nervous but I really like the skirt!
  • samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    I bought like 5 of the diamond boxes only got the shoes, 2 old event items and 2 lots of dye! Not sure if it’s worth it
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I’ve been playing forever.  If you want anything and I have it,  I'm more than happy to stick it in a Lookbook for you. If I miss your request,  please message me.  :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 384 Posts
    I chased the Heathers outfit and ended up spending about 65 diamonds on it bc i’m a huge heathers fan (also i am fiscally irresponsible) but i usually had 2-3 items in the palette if that helps anyone decide! 
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go now 
  • justjoeyjustjoey Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    I also tried chasing the heathers outfit and after about 60 diamonds I only got the dress and two other SYS items so not my most successful chase...

Appreciate the willingness to switch up the lookbooks! I'm going to try to be good and save for a bit, but I'll definitely reach out if I think of anything. Same goes to you all as well! 
  • thenailaholicthenailaholic Registered Users 227 Posts
    I see some things in lookbooks that I want, but I’m waiting for the anniversary JUUUUUUST in case. If anyone wants anything, let me know!  Especially the baby monkey 🐒 🥰🥰  

in my reward boxes I got dye yesterday, and two stars today. I missed the cotton candy cocktail today and I’m so sad 😭😭😭
    Thank you all for the info!  I think I’m gonna keep saving my diamonds. 
  • MackenzieHollisterMackenzieHollister Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    Would you guys recommend spinning the new Kollection? I have 1430 k-stars. 
  • AnulikaAnulika Registered Users, Member 240 Posts
    The items will be useful for the summer sys but I am not spinning (have painfully saved 1500 kstars) ‘cause I want to save to buy throwback items during kimiversary. I have enough items for the summer sys. If you do too, I would advice not to spin now. 
    I spun and got the k stars then the bundle in that order. So basically it was free haha. I feel like having at least 1000 k stars for the sale is a good place to start depending on your closet. I’m going for a mix of throwback and sale items so I’m hoping for 2000-2500. 
    My closet is basically empty so maybe I should reconsider lol! I missed yesterday’s videos(this weekend is going to be a bit crazy) so I’m going to do a bunch of surveys when I get the chance. I love a lot of the throwback items and I want to get stuff from the closest so.
  • samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts

My squad box. Glad I got an item today 🥰

It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
    1 navy due in my box. The Diamond was the next square over 😭😭. The picks were terrible today other than the one Diamond. 
  • aymandiaymandi Registered Users, Member 125 Posts
    edited May 2021
    ahhhh guys!! i never got the notifications from this thread 🥺 i was so excited to join but I see now that the squad is full. 

if anyone knows about an active squad I can join, let me know! 🥺♥️
    mandi ♥️
    iOS
    english / español
    I got cash in my box today lol

My squad box. Glad I got an item today 🥰

So jealous!  I love those pants!!
    aymandi said:
    ahhhh guys!! i never got the notifications from this thread 🥺 i was so excited to join but I see now that the squad is full. 

if anyone knows about an active squad I can join, let me know! 🥺♥️
    Hey! The same thing happened to me so I had originally joined another squad called the scream queens that was great! They might still have a spot! @FoxieLola is the squad leader!
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    We're all full up now I'm sorry!!! I wish we could have more than 15!!! 
  • violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    someone can show me my doll with this lips please??🥰🥰

@viola lmk if I got anything wrong! 
    @viola they are my absolute favorite lips. I have a few different ones and I can’t seem to go back. The shape is so flattering!
    I got a Diamond 💎 in today’s box! 
    Finally got an item! Also someone on another thread shared all the items seen in the squad boxes so thought I’d reshare! I officially have 1/52 lol and I’m dying for the gown that was in the second box 
  • AnulikaAnulika Registered Users, Member 240 Posts
    SDC93 said:
    @viola they are my absolute favorite lips. I have a few different ones and I can’t seem to go back. The shape is so flattering!
    Heyy, are they only glossy or can the finish be changed?
    thank you @justjoey ♥️♥️ I love the lips on my doll!
    @SDC93 you’re right 😍
    definitely in my list! 

and today a great pick after 3 days of dyes

justjoey said:
    Finally got an item! Also someone on another thread shared all the items seen in the squad boxes so thought I’d reshare! I officially have 1/52 lol and I’m dying for the gown that was in the second box 

I also missed a lot of items
    I really like the hair in the sixth line
    @justjoey We picked the exact same dress lol! I’m glad you finally got an item.
    Anulika said:
    SDC93 said:
    Heyy, are they only glossy or can the finish be changed?

Glossy, semi, and matte! 
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go now 

I hope to snag the Popstar SYS updo and bikini top soon! 💜