🛍️KK:H VIP Weekend Event 6/11/21 - Treat Yourself to a Shopping Spree! 🛍️

Comments

• ZverinaZverina Registered Users, Member 308 Posts
    Got the necklace in my free box and then was debating if I should try to get the eyes... The 2nd box was energy, I opened the 3rd box and omg, there they were 😍

• kkhmariekkhmarie Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    does anyone know if going to maria and changing your name for 50 k stars counts toward vip weekend?
  • violaviola Registered Users, Member 514 Posts
    every kstar counts for the VIP @kkhmarie
  • Jayy_kkhJayy_kkh Registered Users, Member 305 Posts

I got the dress in my free box, I then opened 2 more boxes and got the hair and energy. Successful venture. I also got the dress (:
    Time to grind 😩

• violaviola Registered Users, Member 514 Posts
    viola said:

perfect date: like
    deviloshly stylish: awesome
    Please help me!! I can took only one more spin.🥰

I take the bundle 😍 The wings would also be fine.
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier New Member Registered Users 2,943 Posts
    Since I wasn't excited about spinning any kollection I just bought some closet items that aren't as expensive as others when not on sale. I still have a lot saved up for the sale even before earning Kstars back and I wanted to get the lip colors I've been waiting to get.
    Platform: Android
    #bonusstarforparties
    #getridoftstiers
    #onlyearnabledyesasearnables
  • MayaaMayaa Registered Users, Member 236 Posts
    I got the makeup on my first box 😍

• KKH_RenKKH_Ren Registered Users, Member 180 Posts

I WAS GOING TO CLICK ON THE EYES NOOO 😭😭😭😭
  • Aniya_Aniya_ Registered Users, Member 156 Posts

• rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 448 Posts
    Question 🙋🏻‍♀️ I haven’t been reading through the forum lately.. Did double star weekends get eliminated or am I missing something? 
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 431 Posts
    rach89 said:
    Question 🙋🏻‍♀️ I haven’t been reading through the forum lately.. Did double star weekends get eliminated or am I missing something? 
    The next one isn’t until July 2nd, almost certainly to force people to buy star packs during Kimmiversary 🙄🙄
  • rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 448 Posts
    @dinoqueen9 ok thanks! I haven’t seen one in months so at least they aren’t gone for good 🖤
  • MackenzieHollisterMackenzieHollister Registered Users, Member 285 Posts

Debating between whether I should run through 500 of my k-stars right before Kimiversary. 😀
  • Galaxaura14Galaxaura14 Registered Users, Member 200 Posts
    edited June 11
    Done ✔ 

Got the beautiful ankara dress in my free box:

Another VIP Weekend, another weekend without the Baby Blue Kollection in my rotation 😔😭
     Love what I got from spinning the Mermaid Queen Kollection 🤪🤡

I also spent some K-Stars purchasing & furnishing the ski resort and K-World Park

I hope we all have a good weekend and grind to make up for next week! 💜

Edit: Comment posted out of order
    She/Her
    Android
  • boujeejenboujeejen Registered Users, Member 202 Posts
    in my pursuit to get the eyes i managed to get the dress/hair 😭 i am obsesssed tho
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    Spend 160 stars and got the eyes 😍🥰

P.S. need to spend 140 more to get the vip dress. Any suggestions? 😊
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    edited June 11
    So I started with 5807, spent 300 and now I gained 100 kstars although doing all these gigs is tiring af 😭 hopefully I can get to 800-900 by Sunday! 🤞🏼 Also notice how I spent 300k lmaooo 😭😭😭
  • Tokyo_TTokyo_T Registered Users, Member 128 Posts
    ViennaKKH said:
    Spend 160 stars and got the eyes 😍🥰

P.S. need to spend 140 more to get the vip dress. Any suggestions? 😊
    Buy business and pets. They help in the long run. 
  • Tokyo_TTokyo_T Registered Users, Member 128 Posts
    edited June 11
    So I started with 5807, spent 300 and now I gained 100 kstars although doing all these gigs is tiring af 😭 hopefully I can get to 800-900 by Sunday! 🤞🏼 Also notice how I spent 300k lmaooo 😭😭😭
    Sis u and me both 😭😭

Also thank you to all the dolls who voted, I got the pink hair. It looks cute ☺️ 
  • a1335a1335 Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    I’m TERRIFIED to open my free box because I want the eyes so bad but I have the worst luck at picking lol
  • MissMissy0717MissMissy0717 Registered Users, Member 202 Posts

Phew 😅 I’m OBSESSED with these tho ngl. 
  • Beth0401Beth0401 Registered Users, Member 417 Posts
    Wanted the eyes but happy with my pick☺️

• DaisyJDaisyJ Registered Users, Member 224 Posts
    So I didn’t pick the eyes in my free box and I was like 😭😭😭 because I loved them!!! So I was like 😔😔😔 I’m just going to take this L because I need to save my stars for kimiversary. But after coming here and seeing all you dolls with the eyes and how gorgeous they are I was like THAT’S IT I’M CHASING. Sooo I just had my first chase ever and spent half my k stars lol worth it!! ☺️ Going to have to grind for stars these next coming days 🥴

• dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 431 Posts
    DaisyJ said:
    So I didn’t pick the eyes in my free box and I was like 😭😭😭 because I loved them!!! So I was like 😔😔😔 I’m just going to take this L because I need to save my stars for kimiversary. But after coming here and seeing all you dolls with the eyes and how gorgeous they are I was like THAT’S IT I’M CHASING. Sooo I just had my first chase ever and spent half my k stars lol worth it!! ☺️ Going to have to grind for stars these next coming days 🥴

They look absolutely beautiful on your doll!! I love how you styled them with the dress!
  • DaisyJDaisyJ Registered Users, Member 224 Posts
    DaisyJ said:

They look absolutely beautiful on your doll!! I love how you styled them with the dress!
    Awww thank you so much @dinoqueen9 that made my day!! 🥺💕
  • Kaitlyn231Kaitlyn231 Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    The only thing I slightly wanted was the eyes but I got dye in my free box 😐. 
  • jalapenojalapeno Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    Just want the eyes and theyre not even there
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.