• Options
    mart1018mart1018 Registered Users, Member 21 Posts

This is is why I let my fiancĆ© pic my boxes šŸ˜‚šŸŒŸ
  • Options
    MonKkhMonKkh Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Damn it, I was THIS close LMAOO
  • Options
    Turelly56Turelly56 Registered Users, Member 75 Posts
    I'd take k stars over dyes ANY DAY! Luckyyyyy!!
  • Options
    Welcoming our newest member @alo!!! Welcome to the family of the Krowned ElitesšŸ„³āœØšŸ‘‘
  • Options
    aloalo Registered Users, Member 817 Posts
    Turelly56 said:
    Welcoming our newest member @alo!!! Welcome to the family of the Krowned ElitesšŸ„³āœØšŸ‘‘
    <3
    ios dollĀ ā™”
    19 ā™Šļø Texas ā˜€ļø
    šŸ‡²šŸ‡½šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø
  • Options
    Welcoming our newest memberĀ @tktimaa to the family of the Krowned Elites!! šŸ„³āœØšŸ‘‘Ā 
  • Options
    tktimaatktimaa Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    Turelly56 said:
    Welcoming our newest memberĀ @tktimaa to the family of the Krowned Elites!! šŸ„³āœØšŸ‘‘Ā 
    ā¤ļøā¤ļø!!
  • Options

Todayā€™s box!Ā 
  • Options
    celestialqueen94celestialqueen94 Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    I forgot to take screenshots but Iā€™m yesterdayā€™s box I got 2 diamonds and in todayā€™s box I got 2 kstars! I got lucky!
  • Options
    I got lucky from todayā€™s squad box!
  • Options
    I love how I wake up and see that we got all three rewards yā€™all keep it up guys!! I appreciate it!
  • Options
    Turelly56 said:
    I got that outfit in the SYS when it came out. It scores super well!! so happy you got it!
  • Options
    @mart1018 OMG thank you!! Canā€™t wait to use it when the time comes and itā€™s so cute!!
  • Options
    celestialqueen94celestialqueen94 Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    So how is everyone doing in the cancer star sign SYS? Any looks you want to share? Iā€™m doing decent but not amazing because Iā€™m out of blue dye and donā€™t have a ton of blue items in the klosetĀ 
  • Options
    Iā€™m not really caring about the earnables for this SYS Event but I have to do good to keep advancing but Iā€™m doing pretty goodā€¦ I think šŸ˜… Iā€™m also running out of blue dyes šŸ˜¬
  • Options
    Turelly56 said:
    This top is actually so cute šŸ˜
  • Options
    So how is everyone doing in the cancer star sign SYS? Any looks you want to share? Iā€™m doing decent but not amazing because Iā€™m out of blue dye and donā€™t have a ton of blue items in the klosetĀ 
    The game scammed me from my sys triple threat package, so Iā€™m not doing too good. Iā€™m probably going to have to end up buying tickets šŸ„² Iā€™m in gold and I canā€™t go back down ranks hahaĀ 
  • Options
    MonKkhMonKkh Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    I'm also doing pretty okay. I just sent in my 5th look.
    Ngl, I kind of like the earnables and all heehee. Ik it's pink, but, blue, pearls, and any aquatic bullshit is good so, I just kind of went "Random bullshit, go!" Lol.Ā 
    Anyway, any updates on the discord/messenger chat?
  • Options
    @tktimaa The top is cute but the fact it came with the bottoms is CRAZY!! And Iā€™m sorry that you got scammed but I hope when u buy those tickets you get to the top
  • Options
    @MonKkh the same is going for me haha blue dyes are coming to the rescue in this SYS and we are waiting for @Jxmie to see but if we donā€™t hear from her soon then I will make one tomorrowĀ 
  • Options
    Made a purchase!! Did yā€™all get something in your mailboxes this is my first purchase ever but I figured that everyone is being active I decided that yā€™all deserve a little gift and this is also a test to see if it works so let me know if yā€™all got something ;)
  • Options
    Turelly56 said:
    Made a purchase!! Did yā€™all get something in your mailboxes this is my first purchase ever but I figured that everyone is being active I decided that yā€™all deserve a little gift and this is also a test to see if it works so let me know if yā€™all got something ;)
    Yes! Received 5 energy!Ā 
    Also, hereā€™s some advice, I donā€™t know how old you have been playing this game for but honestly Iā€™ve kind of gotten a hold of how to max out on the most k stars.Ā 
    But this is also for the rest of the group!Ā 
    1) Save them for events, vip events, kollections you really want.
    2) Watch all 10 videos for the k stars
    3) In the offers section, do all the 1 k star offers, they are super easy. Donā€™t do the quizzes or the puzzles or whatever they take way too long.
    4) Donā€™t purchase from the K Store
    5) Wait for all double star events, this way, you can find offers that say like, ā€œall you need to pay for is shippingā€, shipping is $4-5 and the reward SHOULD be anywhere from 150-200 k stars, if itā€™s less donā€™t do it, itā€™s not worth it.
    6) if you can spare $19 then also when itā€™s double stars, find the donations, they give 850-942+ stars, THIS IS THE BEST value. In the regular store, $20 is 220 stars. You may cancel your monthly donation after.
    7) when itā€™s double, do all the 2 star offers FIRST. Youā€™ll make 100+ k stars ALONE on just those offers.Ā 
    Moral is: donā€™t spend $5 to make only 100k stars, you can do much better you just need to be Able to find the offers!Ā 
  • Options
    @tktimaa Thank you!!! Gonna use this and I was just testing the card out because my friend gave me an apple gift card and I was making sure if I could use it for in app purchases which this is going to be useful! Thank you! Ā šŸ™Ā 
  • Options
    Good evening guys I made our discord server come join!! https://discord.gg/TR3F4sVF (link expires in 7 days)Ā 
  • Options
    I also forgot to ss my squad box but I got this skirtĀ 
  • Options

Yesterday from the squad box šŸ™„
  • Options
    Awww Iā€™m sorry luv but itā€™s better than dyes
  • Options
    Iā€™m going to save a bunch more/new looks incase anyone wants to purchase something I own. :)Ā 
  • Options
    @tktimaa Canā€™t wait to see Ive saved a bunch of k stars this time and hopefully see something I like which may be everything you have haha oh and have u joined the discord?
  • Options
    Turelly56 said:
    @tktimaa Canā€™t wait to see Ive saved a bunch of k stars this time and hopefully see something I like which may be everything you have haha oh and have u joined the discord?
    About to right now!