🗳️🔁 SYS TB Weekday Event 10/4/21 - Midnight Magic Returns!! 🔁🗳️

Comments

• sydneykkhsydneykkh Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    I was dropped down from gold to bronze when everyone was also getting dropped down, messaged support (no help of course), decided to just work my way back up but I just got dropped down to bronze 1 again?!?! So sick of this 
  • robynicolerobynicole Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    Favorite looks so far!! I have no clue what this sys wants us to do lol
  • albie_donalbie_don Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    Sooo…
    I logged after 5 minutes and I had 2 tickets for the event out of the blue but all my DYEs were gone?

🤔🥴🥴🥴
    was that HaLlOwEeN TrIcK or just a moment of madness? Lol

now I submitted the looks, not as good as they could have been with a cute theme colouring, and my DYEs are back 😪🤦🏻‍♂️
  • Cassie_KKHCassie_KKH Registered Users, Member 117 Posts
    Which ticket are we on? I have posted 6 looks but my extra ticket is missing...
  • TheaTakesLATheaTakesLA Registered Users, Member 76 Posts
    haylee7 said:

@TheaTakesLA or is that you dressing your doll before submitting? Sorry if I don’t make sense lol 
    I hadn’t submitted the looks! I just threw on the dresses to show haha 
  • LindaVBLindaVB Senior Member Registered Users 6,177 Posts
    edited October 5
    albie_don said:
    Sooo…
    I logged after 5 minutes and I had 2 tickets for the event out of the blue but all my DYEs were gone?

🤔🥴🥴🥴

now I submitted the looks, not as good as they could have been with a cute theme colouring, and my DYEs are back 😪🤦🏻‍♂️
    Same! I logged back in and my timer has stopped with 2 tickets waiting, when I should have 4 (extra) tickets and a running timer. Also my Diamonds have been reduced to 3 when I should have 29!!!
    @KalindaKing help!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS
    Max level, 1+++, max fans
    Add me on Facebook (https://facebook.com/lindavb.kkh.kkg) and/or Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/lindavb.kkh.kkg)

#VIPKalinda
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 529 Posts
    Would also love to know what ticket we’re on. :’)
    I have the same bug with tickets missing and just submitted my 6th because I assumed it was ready, really really hoping I didn’t waste an extra ticket due to this. 
  • LindaVBLindaVB Senior Member Registered Users 6,177 Posts
    Fae said:
    I have the same bug with tickets missing and just submitted my 6th because I assumed it was ready, really really hoping I didn’t waste an extra ticket due to this. 
    Yes we are on ticket 6. Ticket 7 should be available in an hour.
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS
    Max level, 1+++, max fans
    Add me on Facebook (https://facebook.com/lindavb.kkh.kkg) and/or Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/lindavb.kkh.kkg)

#VIPKalinda
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    Bronze box 🙄
    LindaVB said:
    albie_don said:
    Sooo…

🤔🥴🥴🥴

Same! I logged back in and my timer has stopped with 2 tickets waiting, when I should have 4 (extra) tickets and a running timer. Also my Diamonds have been reduced to 3 when I should have 29!!!
    @KalindaKing help!
    That is so random 😹😹😹either a trick or a glitch, I did notice the loading bar after submitting the looks and logging back, so maybe it’s an error due to a mini update or something. Idk!
    but thanks KKH for the extra tickets lol shame I couldn’t dye the dress in black though, I would have been a hot witch 😩
    LindaVB said:
    Fae said:
    Yes we are on ticket 6. Ticket 7 should be available in an hour.
    Thank you so so much!!
  • peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 405 Posts
    LindaVB said:
    albie_don said:
    Sooo…

🤔🥴🥴🥴

@KalindaKing help!
    Same! I didn’t even notice my diamonds or dyes were missing until after I contacted support about the tickets. 😐
    iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
    Ok, I’m officially scared guys.
    logged in and my doll is wearing a dress that I did NOT put on there.
    first WhatsApp and IG yesterday,

now KKH 😹😹😹😹
  • Cassie_KKHCassie_KKH Registered Users, Member 117 Posts
    I sent a ticket to support but we know that's worthless. I hope they don't expect proof, I mean they can't assume we have screenshots of everything that exists in the game!
    My diamonds and dyes are back but tickets are still gone. 😞
    iOS 

• haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    Just like that and I’m in bronze 1 again lmaooooo 
    Didn’t even notice, but all my pink dye is gone except the 3 I just got from my gold box. 😅
  • Aleja28Aleja28 Registered Users, Member 117 Posts
    my dyes and diamonds are gone ugggghhhh now what?!? 😩😩😩
  • SnlxSnlx Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    Same here. My two extra tickets from diamond boxes are gone, also my 6 diamonds. 
    edited October 5
    My four extra tickets are gone, already messaged in customer care. Still have my diamonds and dyes, but I’m not about to lose 4 tickets! Also have proof of my 4 extra tickets from yesterday around 6pm
  • femkiefemkie Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    Does anyone know how I can contact support? 
  • NewsychickNewsychick Registered Users, Member 106 Posts
    edited October 5
    Fae said:
    Didn’t even notice, but all my pink dye is gone except the 3 I just got from my gold box. 😅
    Something similar happened to me but I logged  out and logged back in and they reappeared. So so glitchy at the moment
    My doll's name is Kaysi 
    iOS player 
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 598 Posts
    @Cassie_KKH my extra ticket is missing too 🥴
  • fenty777fenty777 Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    edited October 5
    WOW my extra two tickets are gone and all my diamonds are gone. I literally have no proof! As if the game couldn’t get any more glitchy  
  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 243 Posts

@KalindaKing @kokokokonut for a lot of us its showing two tickets like this. 
    I had 12 extras and the 13th one should be almost loaded. 
  • haylow71haylow71 Registered Users, Member 168 Posts

What a nice birthday present my scores are awful 😩
  • SnlxSnlx Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    Now I See that i have 0 dyes, what a joke.
    Should have 2 extra tickets + normal, 6 or 8 diamonds and a lot of dyes in all colours. I dont know if i Should submit another Look or what... 
  • stardust767stardust767 Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Yep I also was a victim of the ticket/dyes/diamonds being taken away. They still haven’t fixed my ticket on getting the Gold prizes on the Golden Goddess event. This is getting ridiculous 
    My diamonds and dyes are back but tickets are still gone. 😞
    Diamonds and dyes are gone again. Glad I took a SS when they came back the first time. 
    iOS