Options

🎆✨🎄KK:H v12.7 Update -New Faces, New Places!☃️🍾✨

Comments

• Options
    chelziechelzie Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    The only thing I’ve been able to give kudos for so far is this result from the last sys…nothing else has shown up in the activity feed

A+ 
    iOS📱daily player
  • Options
    gorgeoushighlandgorgeoushighland Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    I’m so confused. Where do I send kudos?
  • Options
    ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    edited January 2022
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
  • Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited January 2022
    The items included in Kudos boxes seems to be items I already have based on the one screenshot I see so far. 
    Platform: Android

• Options
    boujeejenboujeejen Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    Julliette said:
    Ok, am i crazy or we use to have Willow’s outfit in the wardrobe to buy for kstars at the beginning of the game. Am i correct or wrong? 
    we definitely did 😭😭 i thought i was going crazy aswell and then before i updated my game i looked for it in the kloset and it wasn’t there. ig they took it out and put it back in to seem new
  • Options
    brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 430 Posts
    Julliette said:
    Ok, am i crazy or we use to have Willow’s outfit in the wardrobe to buy for kstars at the beginning of the game. Am i correct or wrong? 
    It’s the same outfit but updated to look better with the games current quality and style. You can see the quality difference instantly when it’s side by side.

🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

• Options
    Julia_KKHJulia_KKH Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    I noticed several of my squad members in the same sys group as mine. Is that a part of the update?
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @KalindaKing thanks for the clarification. Are there also limitations on what can get kudos from lookbook purchases? Some people above said they didn't get anything. Is it diamond items only or do k star items count too?
    iOS
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Buying diamond items from a friend's lookbook is eligible for kudos.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    @KalindaKing Tell glu that it’s so professional and it’s fake advertising ! 
  • Options
    NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    chelzie said:
    The only thing I’ve been able to give kudos for so far is this result from the last sys…nothing else has shown up in the activity feed

I placed 2nd in that sys, but there's no such news in my squad ?? @KalindaKing
    Same! I came in 4th place but there isn’t such a notification in my squad’s activity section. 
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • Options
    babyface99babyface99 Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
    @KalindaKing The "featured items" icon in the closet is gone. Does that mean we won't be getting any new clothes just added and everything will be in pop up shops now?
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I'd say the feed is working as long as it shows activity from this week's SYS event. There could be new featured items in the future, but not in this update.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    gorgeoushighlandgorgeoushighland Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    I received a few kudus. How do I open them? 
  • Options
    briana72briana72 Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    is anyone else’s daily kstars free videos not working? i click and don’t get the option to watch a video or complete an offer 
  • Options
    RumeysaRumeysa Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    I thought we would get kudos if we get on a higher level? I’ve received no kudos.
  • Options
    KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    Here's a kudos box from someone in my squad for everyone who's wondering what's in them 

The prizes 😭😍 it’s going to take forever to receive kudos. I haven’t even receive any yet. 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • Options
    FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    To see the new feature, just go to your squad like usual and look at the new Activity tab. I think you'll see more opportunities to send and receive kudos at the end of this week's SYS event. There is one type of message for your rank and one type of message for winning all the earnables. It's currently not possible to get kudos for buying a house or car. Sorry for the error in the pop up.
    Are you able to tell us if buying a house/car being ineligible for kudos is a bug that will be fixed or if this is intended?
  • Options
    JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    @Rumeysa you need to be given the kudos by the other members of your squad. If you haven't received any it's because they haven't given it out yet
  • Options
    KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    Can completing the daily weekly tb boxes be added as an option to receive kudos please? @KalindaKing
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • Options
    ElenaMHElenaMH Registered Users, Member 38 Posts

Has anyone else had items move sections after the update? Pretty sure this was in the bag section 🤔🤷‍♀️
  • Options
    NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    ElenaMH said:

Has anyone else had items move sections after the update? Pretty sure this was in the bag section 🤔🤷‍♀️
    Yes it used to be in the purse section.
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    @KalindaKing Can the way we see the Fashion Goals in the game be changed so people can get more than one at a time? I've been waiting a couple of weeks for one I want to pop up. Still nothing. 
    Platform: Android

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.