Options

👠💅!!! United King Dolls!!! 💄💵- Squad Member Only - Squad Chat

Comments

• Options
    IronsIrons Registered Users, Member 679 Posts
    ANNOUNCEMENT FROM  o:) MUTHA o:) Have been thinking….consequently, I gotta show my love for my ride or die dolls that are already here on our UKD Forum. You will be the first dolls to get a thank you “Family” Kudos as soon as I’m refilled. Then any new dolls that join us here, will get the extra Kudos. Share the luv! 

• Options
    edited February 2022
    ❤️APPRECIATION POST ❤️Oooo Bitxh. @sindhu Gurl you giving me Alyssa Edwards vibes! One of my fav Queens. I love it when you dolls do a lewk like the DR Queens! 

• Options
    Muddah47Muddah47 Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    Irons said:
    ANNOUNCEMENT FROM o:) MUTHA o:) Hey dolls. I wanted to let you dolls know why I chopped CamilleRazat aka Venice Prince aka Evangeline Chanel. I sent her a message asking her to be cool with the Look book updates. She clearly didn't listen or care. I already find it time consuming scrolling to find the dolls I need to give Kudos to. Flooding the activity is not cool. I had complaints from 2 other dolls. I'm all for doing updates but her level was just inconsiderate of all the dolls and as MUTHA, I gotta keep it real. Sorry gurl, I did warn you!

Thank you Mutha. You are always looking out for the squad. 😁
  • Options
    erikacaroliinelerikacaroliinel Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    Irons said:
    ANNOUNCEMENT FROM o:)  MUTHA o:) Hey dolls. I’ve made an offer to our Squad via our Motto. (Does anyone read that regularly???) Any dolls who join our forum who are not already on, will get 1 extra Kudos from me. Would really be fun to have all the dolls from our Squad here spilling the tea! Hope you are generous as well! 

It'd be AMAZEBALLS to have them all here!!! And yeah, I do read our mottos 😂 but ive been so busy I forget to check our group chat on a daily basis 🙊😂
  • Options
    How is the new update treating you dolls?

I got this beautiful dress in my free spring box and I'm so happy, I'm definitely gonna buy more boxes when it's time for VIP weekend 😍💕
  • Options
    edited February 2022
    Stay tuned….
  • Options
    💖APPRECIATION POST💖 from o:) MUTHA o:) 
    “You see these girls up on this stage, they killing it! They keeping it fresh.”

• Options
    🫖🫖🫖 Oooh Mutha feels right at home on my own talk show!! 🎤🎤🎤

• Options
    edited February 2022
    Hey @kkhcrose Welcome to the UKD Squad!! Tell us a bit about your doll. Are you new to the game or an old pro? Spill gurrrl. We want all the deats. 

• Options
    Hey Viola. Just wanted to say how grateful I am for how generous you are with the Kudos. I expect all the dolls feel the same. I’ve always got my eye out looking for a chance to return the favour. 👯‍♀️🎁🥰

• Options
    kkhcrosekkhcrose Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    Hi squad!!! I’m the newbie in the group Cleo Rose. I’ve been playing for KKH over a year, but new to the forums. Still feel like I’m learning new stuff about the game all the time so I’d love to hear your best tips!! I was looking for a high energy squad after my previous went inactive. Daily player who occasionally makes purchases. Love spoiling my fellows members with kudos and seeing everyone grow in the game. 

• Options
    edited February 2022
    Hiiieeeeeee @kkhcrose  ooh she ready!! All the Dolls in our Squad are super nice and always helpful. And yes, we do what needs to be done! We active! So grab your skates and don’t worry ‘bout those other girls jealous of our boogie! Toot Toot Yeah Beep Beep 💋

• Options
    @kkhcrose Welcome to the squad. 😁
  • Options
    edited February 2022
    ANNOUNCEMENT  o:) MUTHA o:) IS HOT

Oh no they diin’t! Chilllleee!

How many times have we played the gift boxes and received stinking dye!!! If I wanted dye I would buy die at 10 drops for 1 diamond. Not get ripped off with 12 drops for 5 diamonds in what should have been a clothing box! Ain’t nobody got time for that. Played all 3 chances in 1 go and got 3 boxes of dye! 

I’m just not convinced PhiPhi O’Hara doesn’t run GLU!  

o:) Mutha o:) will be havin words.

• Options
    @irons I totally agree with you. Great job on making a post that explains your anger and frustration whilst making me laugh out loud. You are such a good mutha. 😁
  • Options
    Going round the world with my “bestie” and she showed up in Mexico wearing this!! If the category was dia muerte she failed. Showing up in a child’s halloween costume!! Am not impressed. Going to have to talk to North! 

• Options
    Hey dolls. Just received a new batch of Kudos to hand out. I want to check I have all you dolls that are already active on the forum. If I’ve missed anyone, give me a shout. Sadly, won’t have enough to catch everyone in the first go but will catch you on the second! Thanks for being such great Squad members. So much fun having a Kiki. 

GoGo
    Sindhu
    Nelle
    Victoria
    Lissa
    Joanna
    Mudda47
    Cleo Rose

• Options
    edited March 2022
  • Options
    APPRECIATION POST from  o:) MUTHA  o:) 

Hey @Joanna6 Your lewk is sooo cute. I love the blouse and the nude colour palette. You must still be floating in the clouds from your recent engagement! You dolls always inspire.  <3

• Options
    Hey Dolls. Thanks @sindhu for your thoughtful Kudos post.

I too was struggling to make sure I hand out equally to everyone. The only way I could keep it straight was to create a quick list. I have also added the dolls names who are on the forum.

This way if a doll was not active in this Kudos round, I could catch her next time. You can see that there are a couple of dolls who fall into this category. When I do see they are Kudos eligible, I make sure I catch them up. If I didn't have the chart, I would forget and as Mutha I want to be fair!

I'm all for letting you dolls do as you please. My only rule is that you must give all 5 Kudos out each time you are refilled. 

I use the 'Notes' app on my iPhone. It's super handy and would only take a minute or two to make a chart. 

• Options
    Joanna6Joanna6 Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    Irons said:
    APPRECIATION POST from  o:) MUTHA  o:) 

Hey @Joanna6 Your lewk is sooo cute. I love the blouse and the nude colour palette. You must still be floating in the clouds from your recent engagement! You dolls always inspire.  <3

Thank you so much! I really am so happy and so happy to share it with you♥️
  • Options
    @irons Brilliant idea for keeping track of kudos, Mutha. I too will use this. 
  • Options
    APPRECIATION POST FROM  o:) MUTHA  o:) 

When a doll uses colour in such a clever way, I have to share some love. @HeyItsLissa Cute Lewk! Its such a fun choice of clothes and the way you've dyed them and the accessories you've added, make it absolutely POP!! Love Love Love the hair! xxx Makes me want a glass of Rosé right now!

• Options
    HeyItsLissaHeyItsLissa Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    Irons said:
    APPRECIATION POST FROM  o:) MUTHA  o:) 

When a doll uses colour in such a clever way, I have to share some love. @HeyItsLissa Cute Lewk! Its such a fun choice of clothes and the way you've dyed them and the accessories you've added, make it absolutely POP!! Love Love Love the hair! xxx Makes me want a glass of Rosé right now!

Thank you!😍😍😍 I was inspired by those cute glasses from the kollection they had last week 
  • Options
    sindhu said:
    @Irons thank you doll 😘 I never really got the time to watch the show but it's on my list! I got the dress in a bronze box and that's how I wanted to style it 😊

@erikacaroliinel you can click the star icon of our thread to receive message notifications 😊 otherwise I don't check the forum at all either haha.. I have that dress as well and it looks so pretty on your doll 😍 I got a floral dress in my free box.. not complaining! 

I'm curious as to how you dolls spend your k stars and diamonds and how often.. I keep blowing them off on gift boxes all the time 🙈
    No way!!! I had no idea we could get notifications, thank you for the amazing tip doll 💕 @sindhu

I feel like I have so much to catch on, welcome @kkhcrose 🎉🎉🎉 and congrats on the engagement @Joanna6 💜💜
  • Options
    Irons said:
    Hey Dolls. Thanks @sindhu for your thoughtful Kudos post.

I too was struggling to make sure I hand out equally to everyone. The only way I could keep it straight was to create a quick list. I have also added the dolls names who are on the forum.

This way if a doll was not active in this Kudos round, I could catch her next time. You can see that there are a couple of dolls who fall into this category. When I do see they are Kudos eligible, I make sure I catch them up. If I didn't have the chart, I would forget and as Mutha I want to be fair!

I'm all for letting you dolls do as you please. My only rule is that you must give all 5 Kudos out each time you are refilled. 

I use the 'Notes' app on my iPhone. It's super handy and would only take a minute or two to make a chart. 

What a great way to keep track of kudos, thanks Mutha and sindhu for sharing your ways! I'm still hoping one day glu will refill our kudos daily like it was before so it will be so much better to share kudos with everyone, but in the meantime I'm doing my best to give kudos to everyone 💕
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    APPRECIATION POST FROM  o:) MUTHA o:)

Guuuuuurrrrrrllllll. Diamond you smashed this runway! I love how you mixed the gift box item with items from your wardrobe. Loved when you were holding the football and don’t even talk to me while wearing that jewellery! Consider it snatched as soon as I can! You look so damn cool! Mutha gonna be needing that crown back! 

• Options
    APPRECIATION POST FROM  o:) MUTHA o:)
    What a pretty lewk @Muddah47! Was scrolling through all the dolls amazing lewks and was so surprised to see such a lovely Spring frock. Certified 100% Fresh!  B)

• Options
    @irons Thanks for the lovely post. Hoping for Spring to arrive soon. 😁 I love to see all the fantastic lewks our squad puts together. 
  • Options
    Good morning Dolls.  o:) Mutha o:)  wants to let you know why 2 girls got the chop today. Viola wasn't logging in regularly and Joyce was consistently not sharing Kudos. I'm sad to see any of our Squad sashay away but we only have 2 rules and they aren't difficult ones to follow. I totally understand if you have an upcoming holiday or aren't feeling well. Just let me know and we will keep your place. But not sharing Kudos, oh no she betta don't.

RealityTVGIFs