Options

🎆✨KK:H v12.9 Update - Spring Forward!🎆✨

Comments

• Options
    jennahbannerjennahbanner Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    kkhkarmen said:
    Are you a free player? That’s the only thing I can think of.
    Yes I am. Thank you.😊
    I guess I'll enjoy it while it lasts.🤭
  • Options
    KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    If anyone got this dress from the kollection, can you please show what it looks like dyed in different colors? ❤️
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • Options
    b4tgirlb4tgirl Registered Users, Member 201 Posts
    Hey dolls I'm thinking of getting a new business tomorrow for vip but idk which one Is better, i have the Reykjavik ice bar, the Prague bar and so chic San Diego on hold
  • Options
    justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    b4tgirl said:
    Hey dolls I'm thinking of getting a new business tomorrow for vip but idk which one Is better, i have the Reykjavik ice bar, the Prague bar and so chic San Diego on hold
    I’d recommend the ice bar, super chill (pardon the pun) and easy, and the payout is okay considering how easy it is. I don’t even use the full energy bar if I click on the right tasks.
  • Options
    shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts
    b4tgirl said:
    The Perfumery in Lisbon is a great choice imo. I think it gives 3 kstars but if you do an event for it and spend around 2500 kash your payout will be 12,500 kash
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• Options
    geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    If anyone got this dress from the kollection, can you please show what it looks like dyed in different colors? ❤️
    Its so pretty 

She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • Options
    KittyPrydeKittyPryde Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    b4tgirl said:

Me too. I was going to buy The Perfumery in Lisbon like @shankkh suggested above, but I've just seen the earnables and I'm not sure if I should buy it or wait until the next one.
    Android player.
    English isn't my first language.
  • Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited March 2022
    I'm glad I don't really like the items added to the TB boxes. More reasons to not spend on them. I rather take a turn or 2 on the new kollection.
    Platform: Android

• Options
    b4tgirl said:

Me too. I was going to buy The Perfumery in Lisbon like @shankkh suggested above, but I've just seen the earnables and I'm not sure if I should buy it or wait until the next one.
    Maybe not the popular opinion, but the resort in St Moritz is my fav. Yes, you have to wait a bit till you get the full payout but after that, it’s no gigs, no nothing, just sweet 5 stars and a nice chunk of cash every week!
  • Options
    geenellys said:
    Its so pretty 

geenellys tysm 💜
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • Options
    Here’s a list for all of the items in the spring boxes, including the new items! 💜
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • Options
    jessDWjessDW Registered Users, Member 90 Posts
    @justanna which buttons do you press? I find the ice club tedious 'cause it uses so much energy! 👎🏼
  • Options
    envysiageenvysiage Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    Got the outfit on my first try!!! So happy I just had to share 🤗
  • Options
    AnjaKAnjaK Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    I love this dress 🥰
  • Options
    jessDW said:
    @justanna which buttons do you press? I find the ice club tedious 'cause it uses so much energy! 👎🏼
    Afraid I don’t recall much as I’m being too lazy and only playing in the SYS / doing weekly storylines these days, but it is possible to experiment and write down the ones that give you an extra star. I think it’s, for example, shots with customer on bartender appearance, upsell expensive vodka on hosting and more bass on DJ but I might be getting these mixed up and there definitely were more.
  • Options
    xxcharmingxxxxcharmingxx Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    edited March 2022
    Can someone please show me how my doll would look with these lips I’m trying to decide if I wanna buy them or not.

• Options
    keepingupwithjuliekeepingupwithjulie Registered Users, Member 78 Posts
    do you guys think i should spin this kollection again? i REALLY!!!! want the eyes or the hair 😭
    or should i just spin two other kollection for 12 diamonds each? 

i mean the items of other kollections would probably do better in upcoming sys but i'm in love with the hair and the eyes... 

awesome: spin it again
    agree: just try out two other kollections
  • Options
    luna54luna54 Registered Users, Member 192 Posts
    Can someone please show me how my doll would look with these lips I’m trying to decide if I wanna buy them or not.

Hey I don’t have ur exact hair colour but I hope she’s close enough! I did it with all the lips I have that I think are available for diamonds in case you wanted to change ur mind x
  • Options
    xxcharmingxxxxcharmingxx Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    luna54 said:

Hey I don’t have ur exact hair colour but I hope she’s close enough! I did it with all the lips I have that I think are available for diamonds in case you wanted to change ur mind x
    Thank you soo much!😊
  • Options
    @sindhu Thanks.  :)

• Options
    KKH_SaraKKH_Sara Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    edited March 2022
    Wrong thread
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    Related to a previous update but I accidently started the Wild West gig I never got to since you get no blue star activities to click on so now that's ruining one of my achievement levels. It should have been removed for those of us who never did it if it wasn't possible to fix it. 

• Options
    Nikaraf said:

The game doesn’t leave me alone even when I’m on tiktok lol.
    Also wasn’t her birthday on November? 🤔
    Nikaraf her birthday is in October 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • Options
    NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    Nikaraf said:

The game doesn’t leave me alone even when I’m on tiktok lol.
    Also wasn’t her birthday on November? 🤔
    Nikaraf her birthday is in October 😭
    Lmao, I don’t know much about Kim and it’s showing 😂
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • Options
    jackiekkhjackiekkh Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    Hey if you don’t mind can somebody please put these eyes on my doll because i wanna see if i should save up. Here’s my doll
  • Options
    dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    @jackiekkh I didn’t have the exact hairstyle but I think I got everything else!! lmk if there’s anything I missed or if there’s a specific eyeshadow color you want to see on ^-^
  • Options
    jackiekkhjackiekkh Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    @jackiekkh I didn’t have the exact hairstyle but I think I got everything else!! lmk if there’s anything I missed or if there’s a specific eyeshadow color you want to see on ^-^
    oo thank you so much!! i think i’m gonna get them ☺️
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.