Options

šŸ‘ šŸ’…!!! United King Dolls!!! šŸ’„šŸ’µ- Squad Member Only - Squad Chat

Comments

• Options
    HeyItsLissaHeyItsLissa Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    Trying to expand my closet, any tips?šŸ„°Ā 
    Try to buy the clothing from the luxe goals when possible. Catch the sales for the more expensive items. There should be a spring sale coming up soon. If you have the time, watch for the double star offers. I can post the ones I find that are the best value for time spent. That will help keep a surplus of stars if you don't want to spend a lot of money on k stars.
  • Options

Three more looks that have done well
  • Options
    IronsIrons Registered Users, Member 679 Posts
    edited April 2022
    Awesome @HeyItsLissa All are super cute! Iā€™m definitely going to try to replicate them!
  • Options
    APPRECIATION POST FROMĀ  o:) MUTHA o:)

Loving this lewk @Nellebells! The hair is the showstopper! šŸ¤©

• Options
    edited April 2022
    Hey @AnishaWatem I like to try my luck with the Kollections. Ā Sometimes I will only try once and get something great. Itā€™s a chance to get something a bit different!Ā 

Oh, and I get my 10 free KStars each day by watching videos so you donā€™t have to spend real money.Ā 

• Options
    SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT FROMĀ  o:) MUTHA o:) COMING UP!!

• Options
    SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT FROMĀ  o:) MUTHA o:)

Hey Dolls! We all love new clothes right? And new shoes right? And new hair right? I could go on and on! šŸ¤£

šŸ’–The 8th ANNUAL KIMIVERSAY celebrations startĀ June 25th! šŸ’–

To encourage you dolls to save those precious KStars, I am starting our very own UKD savings club. Hereā€™s how to join inā€¦

āœ”ļøTo start, let me know you want to participate by sending me a dm with your current KStars and your goal KStars. (Please send it via email/dm via the forum, so we donā€™t clog up our thread)

āœ”ļøSend me a screenshot of your current KStars each weekend.

āœ”ļøI will post the current savings chart each Monday.Ā 

This is meant to be a bit of fun and a way we can all encourage each other to save, because if youā€™re a diva like me, youā€™ll want it all!Ā 

If you plan on buying K-stars, wait until Kimiversary!Ā You will get double the amount!

Hereā€™s the scheduleā€¦
    June 25:Ā 
    - Weekly sys (hopefully celebration themed)
    -Bonus K stars start, from Thursday to SundayĀ 
    -50% Flash sale of closet items, except bridal, quest specific items, and a few other exclusions
    -Throwback sale: Selected items from past years are available for purchase, however they are NOT 50% off, that is only regular closet items, and they are extremely expensive.Ā 

June 26-28:
    -weekend event, most likely professional
    -K star for each 5 star rating offer (just like a vip weekend)

I was inspired to creat our own club by a thread on the general discussions board. Lyddiakkh has done an amazing job detailing the event. Sheā€™s posted last years throwback items, what to expect during the event and lots of tips and tricks as well. Particularly useful to newer dolls. Her thread is titled Saving k-stars for Kimiversary 2022 and can be found under KKH general discussion.Ā 

Love,Ā 

šŸ˜‡ MUTHA šŸ˜‡ šŸ’‹
  • Options
    Discover the future of fashion this month! Teaching Aia the android how to model will be unreal and the neon party will be a highlight of the year.Ā 

There is a new way to pick your pronoun, which makes Hollywood more inclusive. You can choose from she/her, they/them or he/him. Once you pick your pronoun, you will see your preferred pronoun as you go on adventures. If you do not adjust your pronoun, then you will be referred to the same way.Ā 

For a limited time, the Showstopping Style gift boxes will not contain any dyes. Now itā€™s easier to win clothes or tickets!"Ā 

This month features new Kollections:Ā 
    Digital Doll and Cyber Glam!

• Options
    Here's a sneak peek of some Show Your Style events happening this month.

Neon Party: April 7

Y2K Rave: April 14

Futuristic Fashion Gala: April 21
  • Options
    Love those looks @sindhu I'm going try that last one myself!
  • Options
    iamgogoiamgogo Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    Came in perfect and 1 point off :o

• Options
    iamgogo said:
    Came in perfect and 1 point off :o

Well done @iamgogo Your looks are amazing! Iā€™m not at all surprised you scored so well! Your always so creative and those looks are proof you donā€™t have to throw everything including the kitchen sink in.Great job!
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    ANNOUNCEMENT FROMĀ  o:) MUTHA o:)

Hereā€™s our first K-stars Savings Club chart!Ā 

Anyone can still join at any time. Just send me a screenshot over the weekend and Iā€™ll add you to the club. šŸ¦Ā 

• Options
    Oh gawd!!! Would someone please take away my debit card! Why do they have to have rainbow stuff! I just want the SHOES! Just when Iā€™ve committed to saving! Ok just this one last timeā€¦

• Options
    edited April 2022

Look how pretty Victoria @erikacaroliinel looks. The dress and the tulips are just so perfect together and the lipstick works hunty! Great lewk! Loving all your spring lewks Dolls. x

• Options

Not sure this is exactly a disco lewk but itā€™s my favourite era!! Super ensemble from @HeyItsLissa! I love the outfit but I think itā€™s the hair that really sets it off! Great choices. Loving it!!

Was waiting for a chance to use my pink disco balls!!! šŸ¤©šŸ•ŗ
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    ANNOUNCEMENT FROMĀ  o:) MUTHA o:)

Hey Dolls! I just wanted to say THANK YOU to all you UKD for sharing your Kudos!! You all are doing a great job!

I thought I would share my new Kudos handing out technique lolĀ šŸ¤— but keep doing what you're doing if that is working for you!Ā šŸ’‹

Inspiration came from my love of Lucky Charms!!! Do we ever lose that child in us???
    Ā 

• Options
    TheValkyrieTheValkyrie Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    @Irons such a good idea doll ! this way no one is left outĀ 
    ā™„Ā Daily player āœ§Ā AndroidĀ ā™„Ā 
  • Options
    edited April 2022

• Options
    justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    Hey dolls! šŸ’•So excited to be bringing my cookies to this lovely tea partyšŸ˜‚

My in-game name is Anna, Iā€™ve been playing for a number of months now. Loveee new clothes and fashion challenges! My doll works a lot (many businesses to earn stars ā­ļø) but is always eager to return home for quality time with her fiancĆ©e Ethan (heā€™s a pop star and so handsome) and two babies, Luke and Marsali ā˜ŗļø

Looking forward to chatting here and admiring everyoneā€™s gorgeous outfits!
  • Options
    Thank you for the Kudos dolls. šŸ„° I got a cute little summer outfit. So glad I didnā€™t get the menā€™s shoes! šŸ˜”

• Options
    Muddah47Muddah47 Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    @justanna
    Welcome to the squad. Thanks for telling us a bit about you. Happy you are on the forum. šŸ˜
  • Options

• Options

• Options
    justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    edited April 2022
    Oh well, I definitely havenā€™t got enough clothes for thisšŸ˜‚šŸ¤” Had the worst luck with the scores the previous two sys so hoping for the best šŸ€
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    I feel exactly the same @justanna. I have zero neon in my closet! Andā€¦I hate duets! I think itā€™s stupid. Most dolls dress each identically which I hate or they just change colour but everything else is the same. Ā I try to be fun and different and get rubbish scores.Ā 

Would be WAY more fun if we could submit lewks with members of our own Squads. That would be awesome! We would stomp the runway! Ā This challenge has been very challenging to me. And anyway everyone is just doing their own thing so blast the theme.Ā 
  • Options

• Options
    BTW @justanna LOVED your profile post! So cute. Weā€™re all working gurls here! Getting the coin for the fashion dahhhling. You know you have to share a pic of you and that handsome pop star husband and those two precious babies! Iā€™m between husbands at the moment, although my ex Daniel is forever sending me flowers and writing me poetry to win me back. Iā€™ll relent, but gotta let him squirm a bit first. šŸ¤£Ā 

Ā 
  • Options
    KKH_SaraKKH_Sara Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    Thank you so much for the warm welcome šŸ„°

Hi Iā€™m Sara and Iā€™m so excited to be a part of the squad and have a place to actually communicate with you guys! Iā€™ve been playing since August and have loved seeing all the items, especially Halloween boxes. MyĀ doll works hard at her quests and businesses and is always trying to resist shopping because sheā€™s saving like crazy for Kimiversary!
  • Options
    Welcome @KKH_Sara Itā€™s really nice to be able to chat to each other. It does make it a bit more fun. I really enjoyed all the Halloween items as well. And Christmas. A couple of our dolls do spooky really well, especially @iamgogo and a few do girly girly really well and some do a mean rock chic. I think our Squad can do it all!Ā 

Iā€™m saving now too, although I hate it. With you dolls watching I canā€™t get away with anything. šŸ§ Be sure to join our savings club if you want. Surprisingly itā€™s already working for me. Am going to have to get a few of your Lookbook items. Ā So cute. šŸ’