Options

🎆 KK:H Update v12.10 - The Perfect Model 🎆

1232425262729Next

Comments

• Options
    geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    shankkh said:
    @shankkh and @geenellys mine still say the usual time I’ve got 3days+ til mine change. I wish mine would rotate out that quick!
    @MarianiPoizen I hope yours does soon! It’s kind of weird how some are going faster while others aren’t 🫤
    I like it this way more. I hope I get the rhinestone cowgirl soon 
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • Options
    LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    edited April 2022
  • Options
    YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @Lachimolala lol you’re not unfortunately. For a brief moment I thought they were diamonds. How silly of me 🙃

• Options
    KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    Happy Easter Everyone 💜🐣🌸
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • Options
    jackiekkhjackiekkh Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    Chqrlotte said:
    Free players: has anyone else experienced getting a much larger amount of ads in their game recently? The past week my game has been absolutely FILLED with ads. Like every 5 minutes an ad pops up, and it's always the same ad that literally does not give you a skip button. I'm used to ads in my game, but lately there has been an unusual extreme amount of them😐
    definitely, they are ads that are unskippable and that last for 30 seconds+  so i literally have to leave the app and open it again because i’m not going to spend my time watching a long ad for nothing
  • Options
    KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    Ahhhh my kollections rotate in 24 hours yay!
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • Options
    NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    Chqrlotte said:
    Free players: has anyone else experienced getting a much larger amount of ads in their game recently? The past week my game has been absolutely FILLED with ads. Like every 5 minutes an ad pops up, and it's always the same ad that literally does not give you a skip button. I'm used to ads in my game, but lately there has been an unusual extreme amount of them😐
    Yes, mine is the one that has Neymar and other members of Paris Saint German soccer team and at this point it drives me crazy every time he says “fortune favors the brave” 😭
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • Options
    ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts
    edited April 2022
    jackiekkh said:
    Chqrlotte said:
    definitely, they are ads that are unskippable and that last for 30 seconds+  so i literally have to leave the app and open it again because i’m not going to spend my time watching a long ad for nothing
    yess, that's exactly whats happening to me too! it is pretty annoying having to do that over and over again🙃 i'm really hoping it's not intentional and that they might be able to do something about it soon.
     ios player  ◡̈  free player
    🇳🇴
  • Options
    ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts
    Nikaraf said:
    Chqrlotte said:
    Yes, mine is the one that has Neymar and other members of Paris Saint German soccer team and at this point it drives me crazy every time he says “fortune favors the brave” 😭
    I haven't seen that one but i 100% understand what you mean! I have this one ad that pops up all the time and i am so tired of seeing and listening to it🤣 
     ios player  ◡̈  free player
    🇳🇴
  • Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    After noticing people mentioning their kollections are changing more frequently, I realized I have kollections changing to other kollections more frequently too. Is this one purpose to make things harder for people saving for the sale? It doesn't work that well when I get mostly old ones.
    Platform: Android

• Options
    geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts

I'm so tired of this loading screen 😒 everytime I open the game, watch an ad or do anything that makes me go back to the loading screen I always get this "downloading" things and I have to wait forever to get back into the game
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • Options
    BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    After noticing people mentioning their kollections are changing more frequently, I realized I have kollections changing to other kollections more frequently too. Is this one purpose to make things harder for people saving for the sale? It doesn't work that well when I get mostly old ones.
    Mine doesn’t and I wish it did 😅 I only got all of the diamond Kollections back for 38 days 🤭
  • Options
    LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    Chqrlotte said:
    My little sister keeps getting a NSFW ad, and it’s actually vile to show to kids when the game is a 12+. I bought her a ticket to stop them but it didn’t work 🤦🏻‍♀️

I contacted customer care to get the ad removed from her account but they just contacted the team about it.

Sorry for ranting but if free players have to watch ads, at least make them pleasant and not 18+…
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • Options
    IridescenceIridescence Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    Random question but does anyone know how many diamonds are required to complete a diamond kollection?
  • Options
    Anissa722Anissa722 Registered Users, Member 157 Posts
    Random question but does anyone know how many diamonds are required to complete a diamond kollection?
    262 diamonds 
  • Options
    carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    Of course when i finally get the Beautiful Eden kollection, i get energy ._.

Other than that, i do like that the kollections are changing every 24 hours. I'm finally getting kollections I've never gotten before.
    ♡ android ♡ daily player ♡ 
    #FixTheWine
  • Options
    BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    Omg I’m so jealous for everyone who’s Kollections are changing every 24hr 😩 mine gonna change today hut I had same ones for a week. Anybody else??
  • Options
    NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    Omg I’m so jealous for everyone who’s Kollections are changing every 24hr 😩 mine gonna change today hut I had same ones for a week. Anybody else??
    Same here.
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • Options
    b4tgirlb4tgirl Registered Users, Member 201 Posts
    Yeah mine were in the regular 1 week schedule but yesterday I got new kollections and the timer now says 24 hours. So hopefully when your's change today you'll get the 24 hr timer
  • Options
    konradkkhkonradkkh Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    Nikaraf said:
    Same here.
    Same… someone know why?? @KalindaKing
  • Options
    IridescenceIridescence Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    @Anissa722 whoa that's a lot! Thanks for telling me.😊