Options

šŸŽ†āœØKK:H v12.11 Update - Room to Grow!šŸŽ†āœØ

Comments

• Options
    dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    edited April 2022
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    The eyebrows were changed after the previews came out because players wrote in they were offended.Ā  It wasn't reaction buttons. Glu received complaints that the eyebrows were offensive.Ā  I personally sent through messages I received about them.Ā Ā 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    The eyebrows were changed after the previews came out because players wrote in they were offended.Ā  It wasn't reaction buttons. Glu received complaints that the eyebrows were offensive.Ā  I personally sent through messages I received about them.Ā Ā 
    I donā€™t mean to offend whatsoever, Iā€™m genuinely curious and confusedā€”how are the eyebrows offensive? Iā€™ve seen that style of sharply angled straight brows a lot lately, they seem really popular on alt-style tiktok
  • Options
    stepht500stepht500 Registered Users, Member 244 Posts
    Why is this company so money hungry šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ I just wanna know their motive for the videos šŸ˜‚Ā 
  • Options
    FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    I am glad about the eyebrows being removed from the eyes, I genuinely like the eyes a lot better this way and Iā€™m really glad that the feedback was passed on and acted on.Ā 

Iā€™m just also sad about the 20 videos, even if it doesnā€™t affect me I was always hoping mine would get boosted to 20. I donā€™t understand why they did it the opposite way and dropped everyone to 10. šŸ˜”
  • Options
    LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    edited April 2022
    Hi everyone! I just wanted to say I saw a FB doll who stopped receiving k-stars from videos all together because she received the max amount achievable.

Idk if this is reality or CS not understandingā€¦ but Glu might be trying to prolong the amount of time everyone receives k-stars by shortening the amount to 10??

I will make a thread soon with advice on how to earn k-stars for free with little tricks.

IOS Doll šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§ Since 2019 :)
  • Options
    Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    Reina12 said:
    You can totally still earn stars and get storyline outfits, I mean I did it without paying real money for kstars and I never had 20 videos. Its more challenging to save up, sure, but its what a lot of us have been having to do this whole time so....

It's unfair to hear people complaining about losing their extra videos when I have put money into this game a few times for non k star purchases and I never got a 20 videos perk like y'all. I literally thought I had to pay money to keep up and now I'm hearing about how so many of you had an easier time playing because you literally had double the stars I did (and remember some people had NO videos beforehand)
    girl donā€™t be mad at people complaining who had 20 stars before, be mad at Glu for never giving you 20/taking 10 away from people who paid! Glu should give EVERYBODY 20 videos a day, not halve them to make it ā€œfairā€
    Totally agree! If people advocate for everyone having 20, I'm totally fine with that! But I don't appreciate comments saying things along the line of "can you imagine only 10kstars?" or "i can't afford anything with only 10 a day" when like yeah - many of us don't have to imagine, actually. I do wish we all got 20 a day :( Ads give Glu revenue as well, so I'm not sure why they wouldn't want that.
  • Options
    NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    Glu if being fair is what you really care about, listen to other dolls and give us 20 videos a day.
    Been actively playing since October 2020.Ā 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others šŸ¤
  • Options
    LexKKH said:
    Hi everyone! I just wanted to say I saw a FB doll who stopped receiving k-stars from videos all together because she received the max amount achievable.

Idk if this is reality or CS not understandingā€¦ but Glu might be trying to prolong the amount of time everyone receives k-stars by shortening the amount to 10??

I will make a thread soon with advice on how to earn k-stars for free with little tricks.

@lexkkh sorry, what does CS stand for? And I look forward to your thread šŸ˜Š
  • Options
    LexKKH said:
    Reina12 said:
    Reina12 said:
    You can totally still earn stars and get storyline outfits, I mean I did it without paying real money for kstars and I never had 20 videos. Its more challenging to save up, sure, but its what a lot of us have been having to do this whole time so....

It's unfair to hear people complaining about losing their extra videos when I have put money into this game a few times for non k star purchases and I never got a 20 videos perk like y'all. I literally thought I had to pay money to keep up and now I'm hearing about how so many of you had an easier time playing because you literally had double the stars I did (and remember some people had NO videos beforehand)
    girl donā€™t be mad at people complaining who had 20 stars before, be mad at Glu for never giving you 20/taking 10 away from people who paid! Glu should give EVERYBODY 20 videos a day, not halve them to make it ā€œfairā€
    Totally agree! If people advocate for everyone having 20, I'm totally fine with that! But I don't appreciate comments saying things along the line of "can you imagine only 10kstars?" or "i can't afford anything with only 10 a day" when like yeah - many of us don't have to imagine, actually. I do wish we all got 20 a day :( Ads give Glu revenue as well, so I'm not sure why they wouldn't want that.
    If everyone got 20, less purchases will be made & prices of stuff will go up, I think.
    I can totally see that.Ā 
  • Options
    Reina12 said:
    LexKKH said:

@lexkkh sorry, what does CS stand for? And I look forward to your thread šŸ˜Š
    Customer service, doll. CS told the doll something similar to what I said:) @Reina12
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    If everyone got 20 stars, I think less purchases will be made & then prices of stuff will increase.

If there was a guarantee that stuff stays the same then, yes give us extra stars!!!

But I think the advancement will only just make us pay in the grand scheme of things.

(original comment was deleted)
  • Options
    alvaasalvaas Registered Users, Member 389 Posts
    I understand your frustration about the videos. I have more news:

There will be more storyline outfits re-released in Featured Items starting this weekend! These items will be sold separately for k-stars and theyā€™ll match the current Show Your Style theme.Ā This will continue for the next month.Ā 
    Yes, finally! Loved it the last time around so happy youā€™re bringing it back šŸ‘šŸ¼
  • Options
    LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    I donā€™t mean to offend whatsoever, Iā€™m genuinely curious and confusedā€”how are the eyebrows offensive? Iā€™ve seen that style of sharply angled straight brows a lot lately, they seem really popular on alt-style tiktok
    This šŸ‘†šŸ½
    Would someone care to explain? Cause those eyebrows mean to me star trek.Ā 
  • Options
    IridescenceIridescence Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    This šŸ‘†šŸ½
    Would someone care to explain? Cause those eyebrows mean to me star trek.Ā 
    Exactly I mean they were spock inspired I get it if people did not like it but I don't know what was "offensive" about them.
  • Options
    bunnysmallsbunnysmalls Registered Users, Member 95 Posts
    Reina12 said:

Well, I've always been a free player and NEVER had the option to watch 20 videos. It's completely unfair. They should make it fair for EVERYONE, free player or not to be able to watch 20 videos a day.
    šŸ’‹ KKH Discord Server:
    https://discord.gg/MdB84a7xVH
  • Options
    IridescenceIridescence Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    It was already hard to afford in-game items and now we get a reduction in k-star videos. We can barely buy storyline outfits and neither are you giving us diamond business or videos so we can earn diamonds and instead do this.
  • Options
    Reina12 said:

Well, I've always been a free player and NEVER had the option to watch 20 videos. It's completely unfair. They should make it fair for EVERYONE, free player or not to be able to watch 20 videos a day.
    In all my time playing, I never had the option for 20 videos a day either. I agree with you, although it's probably wishful thinking. I'd rather it be fair and equal for everyone, though, if there's some underlying reason unknown to us that makes it hard for everyone to get 20 videos and 10 is the best they can do šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
  • Options
    KKH_SaraKKH_Sara Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    As a free player who has also gotten 10 videos a day since I started playing, just a reminder to check your offers. I remember doing several surveys a day so I could open Halloween boxes which yes, was time consuming, but at the time to me, felt worth it. Iā€™ve since stopped this, but still do all the other free offers through Tapjoy and have earned quite a bit.

(I know this isnā€™t an option to everybody based on time and location, but just a reminder to double check)Ā 
  • Options
    stepht500stepht500 Registered Users, Member 244 Posts
    I find them giving us 10 videos instead of 20 offensive. Can it be changed back now šŸ™„ ugh at least explain your motive this game would be nothing without us LITERALLY!Ā