• Options
    IronsIrons Registered Users, Member 679 Posts
    edited June 2023

• Options
    edited June 2023
     o:) ANNOUNCEMENT FROM MUTHA o:)

Hello, Hello, Hello!

With the GLU glitch still not fixed, 😡 I wanted to share everyone’s 🔥AMAZING🔥lewks! We are waiting on you Dolls and won’t be happy until you’re all back home where you belong!
    BRING BACK MY GURLS!!!

@erikacaroliinel, @HeyItsLissa @iamgogo @KassidyK @Muddah47 @kkhcrose @AngelaKkh @Nellebells @komorebi @DiamondKKH @justanna  @Zeynepp DarcyRae
  • Options
    edited June 2023

• Options
    Hey Dolls! My Precious Heavenly Angel 🤍Chi Chi🤍 and I stay in touch daily. She’s asked a very good question!!

Have any of you had any luck with GLU Support regarding the sign in problems?

😡 C’mon GLU this is beyond!! 😡

• Options
    I’ve seen this on another Squad thread. No way a fix takes this long!! What is really going on GLU? 

• Options
    edited June 2023
    💋
  • Options
    edited June 2023
     o:) 
  • Options
    edited June 2023
     o:) 
  • Options
    KassidyKKassidyK Registered Users, Member 62 Posts
    Irons said:
    Please let me know if these work! 
    They didn't .😓 I don't want to panic but I don't really believe they're trying to fix it 😕
  • Options
    edited June 2023
    @KassidyK I totally agree! I just don’t understand why anyone would end such a money spinner. I can only think KK feels it doesn’t fit her vibe anymore. 

WE ARE NOT CONVINCED!

• Options
    edited June 2023
     o:) ANNOUNCEMENT FROM MUTHA o:)

Hey UKD Squad.

I’ve posted a message to the official ‘problem logging in’ thread. I will let you know if I receive a response. 

• Options
    HeyItsLissaHeyItsLissa Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    Thank you for everything you are doing to help those of us who are locked out. I have been trying to log in daily but still no luck. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.
  • Options
    edited June 2023
    Hey Doll! @HeyItsLissa and @KassidyK You are so welcome. It’s the least a o:) Mutha o:)  can do! I really miss seeing all the Dolls looks and I can only imagine how frustrating it must be. 

I think there are more of the UKD affected. 

I’ll post some of the newest looks on here tomorrow, so you don’t miss the amazing looks the Dolls have created. 

Can’t wait to have you back. 💋

In the meantime you Dolls can watch Ma Ma having some fun!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1xA7B4SY6A

• Options
    komorebikomorebi Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    Irons said:
    Please let me know if these work! 
    Unfortunately there have been many comments saying NOT to follow this temp workaround because it's needed for the security of the device, and I do not want to risk getting a virus. I've been trying to log in multiple times every day since this has happened, but no luck. Thank you for all that you've done for us Mutha!! <3
  • Options
    edited June 2023
    Hey @komorebi. Thank you so much for letting us know. I was half asleep after a full day at the roller disco. So much fun! 🤣
    I will delete those posts immediately! I definitely do not want to cause any further issues for you Dolls! 
    You’re a lifesaver!!  o:) 💋

@KassidyK Please check to be sure all is ok as I believe you tried that fix. ⭐️
  • Options

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options
    edited June 2023

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options
    edited July 2023
    ❤️
  • Options
    edited June 2023
    ANNOUNCEMENT FROM  o MUTHA o

Hey my Darling UKD Diva’s! 
    I did promise to keep you android users up to date with some of the looks from the ⭐️runway⭐️! I’ve been taking pics of you Dolls for ages and finally recovered from my 24 hour 🛼🪩Roller Disco🛼🪩 Marathon and had the strength to post these for you. 
    I’m gagged at how amazingly fast our newest Dolls have fit right in!! I’m seriously impressed! No bleepdableepeffbleeping H&M in this Squad!
    Please know I take pics totally at random and play no favourites. It’s just some Dolls change more often than others!! Which I love!! ❤️❤️ And if I missed a great look of yours please post it here or send and I’ll post. If I’ve posted a Doll no longer in our Squad, 👻oopsie👻, just let me know. 
    Seeing all you Dolls together like this really makes a o MUTHA o proud. I would cry if I could move my face with all the 💉Botox! 💉 

I love our Squad so much. 😘🥰

And to all the other Dolls, in all the other Werkroom’s, in all the other Squads, in all the other worlds…

Don’t Be Jealous Of Our Boogie!

• Options
    OMG Dolls! I’m traumatised!! 😵 Look what I could have gotten!! 😵 But no, another Karen hairdo. 😩