Options

Android White screen

2Next

Comments

• Options
    placegrumpyplacegrumpy Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    edited June 2023
    Same issue. Haven't been able to play for weeks and every time I try to post about it here. You have to wait for comment approved. 

Samsung 8 Android 9. 
    🔹Playing this game since 2014🔹
  • Options
    ItsDonRoseItsDonRose Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    rosy21 said:
    My game crashed last night when i try open my game it seems white screen i cant open it . And  deleted and upload again but it still white screen.  İm so sad im playing 6 years my game connected with my facebook account . I wish i didnt delete. Please help . My phone samsung  A12  
    OMG this is so sad because you are probably going to lose all the progress you haven't backed up once the game is back on. I can't imagine how you'll feel, but I know I'd not be feeling great😔. On top of the white screen issue they should really give back android users the chance to back up our progress on Facebook or on Google Play. I mean, IOS users have a fully functional Game Center back up option. It's the only reason I haven't deleted the app from my phone yet
  • Options
    mandyscandymandyscandy Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Puffalina said:
    rosy21 said:
    Same here unfortunately 😕 
    And i deleted and upload again and it same white screen . I wish it didnt delete . İm reallys so sad 😐😑 
    If you signed in somewhere (google or facebook) your game will still be there when u sign in :) 
    But the problem is after uninstalling and reinstalling u cannot. Sign into your saved game because you gotta disable google play services to play and cant get your saved game without it im having that issue myself it doesnt seem like its gonna be fixed its been weeks Unfortunatly
  • Options
    kcollier90kcollier90 Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    Please go here, read and follow instructions. thanks. Sorry this is happening.  https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5465786/if-you-can-t-play-the-game#latest
    Why can't you offer any help? This is a huge issue to take multiple days to fix and not have much communication? This is Just like december when the game ended and no one communicated to the thousands of active players. 
  • Options
    Please go here, read and follow instructions. thanks. Sorry this is happening.  https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5465786/if-you-can-t-play-the-game#latest
    Why can't you offer any help? This is a huge issue to take multiple days to fix and not have much communication? This is Just like december when the game ended and no one communicated to the thousands of active players. 
  • Options
  • Options
    IronsIrons Registered Users, Member 679 Posts
    Please can we have an honest answer as to when/if this is going to be fixed?

I want my android Dolls back!

• Options
    placegrumpyplacegrumpy Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    So now the fix is supposed to arrive at the end of next week. Interesting. I am confident everything I worked for is gone. 
    🔹Playing this game since 2014🔹