Options

“Where is this from?” Need help finding an item You don’t recognize?

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I just checked, it was #fashiongoals that came out Nov 24, 2022. Black Friday one.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    MikiMinajMikiMinaj Registered Users, Member 201 Posts

Where are the eyes and mouth from? It doesn’t let me get the look at all? Thank you in advance! 
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts

These sneakers?
    iOS
  • Options
    kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    MikiMinaj said:

Where are the eyes and mouth from? It doesn’t let me get the look at all? Thank you in advance! 

• Options
    Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,053 Posts
    AliBryant said:

These sneakers?
    @AliBryant the sneakers are from the Kim’s shop my kloset

• Options
    PeachesxPeachesx Registered Users, Member 105 Posts

where is this hair from please and is it available for diamonds??
  • Options
    jasminnlgjasminnlg Registered Users, Member 326 Posts

Where is the starfish from?? I cannot remember 
  • Options
    Noel888Noel888 Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    Peachesx said:

where is this hair from please and is it available for diamonds??
    I believe it's this hairstyle in this diamond kollection 

• Options
    cassicassi Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    edited August 2023
    Hi! I was wondering if anyone could tell me where any of the three hairs or two pairs of shoes (pictures below) are from? I’ve seen them show up in different people’s SYS looks, but they’re not available for purchase and I haven’t been able to find them anywhere! I’ve been absolutely dying to add them to my closet but for the life of me cannot seem to figure out where they’re from 😭

hair #1:

hair #2:

hair #3:

shoes #1:

shoes #2:

Many thanks in advance!! 💕
  • Options
    @cassi  here’s the items you were searching for

#1Hair - looks like a storyline offer. Should be in the mega boxes

#2 Hair- Seasons pass item. Should be in the mega boxes

#3 Hair from SYS. Should be in mega boxes 

#4 Hair- on your initial list is from a SYS event. Should be in mega boxes

• Options
    edited August 2023
    @cassi
    #1 Shoe is from a SYS event. Should be in mega boxes 

I see you added another shoe. I’ll take a look to see if I can find it. From the icon it seems like a weekend event item that you can buy with diamonds.

Edit
    #2 shoe from a weekend event box. Should be available for diamonds and in the mega boxes

• Options
    geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts

where are the pants from 
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • Options
    @geenellys it’s The Pop Princess diamond kollection.  I want the hair that matches it 🤩.

• Options
    babysoph888babysoph888 Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    I’ve been on this form for hours trying to find if anyone has posted this hair. You can’t purchase it for diamonds from look books or SYS and I’ve looked thru the boxes and I haven’t the hair style at all. 
  • Options
    @babysoph888, I think this hair is only in the diamond box offer. Occasionally it comes up around June/Kimiversary, maybe in October/Kim’s birthday or in November around the previous Black Friday sale. I really haven’t been monitoring since I have the hair and body contour/highlights which are most popular in the boxes. Also I’m not sure if the hair is in the mega boxes either. Maybe someone who knows more can share more details.

• Options
    @Lia888 you’re amazing, thank you!! I do have a couple quick questions, if you don’t mind? I just want to make sure I’m understanding everything correctly!

So, the Mega Boxes are the black boxes with either red, blue, green, or silver ribbon (I think I’ve also seen one that’s black with gold ribbon - is that a Mega Box too?) that you can open either with Seasons reward points or sometimes after getting a certain number of votes during SYS events, or finishing SYS with one of the highest number of votes, right? 

Also, do the boxes show up anywhere/as rewards for anything else (other than Seasons/SYS events), or is that about it? And, last question (sorry for rambling on so much!) - but is there any way to know if the items I posted about will be in a particular color Mega Box, is there a correlation between the ribbon color and the kinds of items they contain, or is it all just completely random?

Apologies for all of the questions - I’m brand new to the forum, and also just got back into the game only a few weeks ago after not playing for about 6/7ish years, so I’m very much still trying to learn all the terminology and figure out what’s what 😅 I can’t get over how much seems to have changed since I last played! 

Thank you so much again for your help, I’m so appreciative! 🙏🏻💕
  • Options

@cassi Yes the “mega” boxes are the black boxes with red, blue, green, silver and gold ribbons. Here’s where you can find them:

• Weekday Throwback SYS: Depending on where you rank in sys you could win 1-4 gold ribbon boxes. After the prizes are awarded you can open one additional prize box for 40 kstars. If you rank lower then you may win a silver ribbon box OR if lower a regular silver or bronze prize box that may contain kstars, diamonds, items, dyes.
    • Weekend SYS: same as above for the awarded prizes. You also win 2 mega boxes (red, blue, silver and green that varies each week) which are part of the initial prize boxes during sys.
    • Seasons monthly pass- only boxes available are red, blue, green and silver in exchange for points that you earn by completing daily/weekly/monthly tasks. Each mega box you open allows you to open one additional prize for 40 kstars

There are unboxing threads for each color box on the general discussions page on the Forum. I believe the gold ribbon box is referred to as a black box. If you scroll through you can get an idea of some of the prizes they contain. I really haven’t been monitoring the correlation or type of prizes but it seems they all have some mix of older throwback prizes, weekend events, weekend gift box, sys and diamond box prizes.  The gold ribbon does seems to have the most sys and diamond prizes tho. Maybe someone else who is more familiar with the various prizes can provide more info.

• Options
    Lia888 said:
    @babysoph888, I think this hair is only in the diamond box offer. Occasionally it comes up around June/Kimiversary, maybe in October/Kim’s birthday or in November around the previous Black Friday sale. I really haven’t been monitoring since I have the hair and body contour/highlights which are most popular in the boxes. Also I’m not sure if the hair is in the mega boxes either. Maybe someone who knows more can share more details.

Thank you very much! I appreciate it, I hope it comes around so I can purchase
  • Options
    Does anyone know where the long hair is from? It’s just a tad different to the one I originally posted.

and also where the aura in the second pic of from? The glowing butterfly thank you🩷
  • Options
    @babysoph888, just for reference some items have icons on the left side to help identify the type of event.  
    Like the star in the first item is related to a professional weekend event. You may also see hearts  for dating events and a movie board clapper for reality weekend events. Typically these items (not all) will be available for purchase with diamonds. They also are available in the mega boxes.

Items with usually a sliver or gold background with a check mark are from SYS events. You will only be able to get those items via mega boxes or possibly if they are grouped in a diamond box offer.

• Options
    @babysoph888 here’s the 2 items you were searching for:

• Options

Apologies if this isn’t the right thread to post this, I’m still pretty new to the forum and this seemed like it might be the best spot for my question. 

Anyway, I’m wondering: is there a post or something somewhere showing which megaboxes are which? Basically, like a picture of each megabox along with what we’re calling it on the forum. Because, personally, I’ve been super confused when it comes to the silver, black, etc boxes. I think red, green, and blue boxes are pretty self-explanatory, but like…For example, is the ‘Silver megabox’ the one that’s black with a whiteish-silver ribbon, or the one that’s fully silver with a silver ribbon? I’m similarly confused when it comes to the Black megabox, as I’ve now seen at least 3 different black boxes with slightly different ribbon colors. 

I compiled pictures of the boxes I’m confused about, at the top of this post. 

So which of the first three is the actual ‘black megabox’ I see mentioned on this forum (like in the Black Megabox Unboxing thread), is it #1, #2, or #3? And what are we calling the other two black boxes? As for the Silver Megabox (like mentioned in the Silver Megabox Unboxing thread), is that referring to #3 or #4? And do we even have a name for #5, the gold/bronze colored box? 

Sorry this is so long! I just feel like I can’t possibly be the only person so confused over the megabox terminology and trying to figure out which is actually which? 
  • Options
    boniceebonicee Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    Hii dolls!💖
    Does anyone know where this bag is from?
  • Options
    @Cassi maybe this will help clarify

Mega boxes - found in the monthly “seasons” pass. You also win 2 boxes (mega box colors vary weekly) during weekend sys as “reward” boxes (earnable items you win during sys)

Bronze and Silver SYS boxes - Found in weekday SYS “rewards” or earnables. Bronze & silver boxes are also awarded as sys prizes if you rank lower when sys ends

Black/gold mega box- The forum unboxing thread refers to them simply as a black box. These are awarded as SYS prizes only. If you rank lower in sys you may receive a bronze or silver sys box rather than a black/gold mega box

• Options
    bonicee said:
    Hii dolls!💖
    @bonicee it’s a sys reward prize from the Taurus sys event in May 2021. It should be in the mega boxes.

• Options
    boniceebonicee Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    edited August 2023
    Thank you!😊

Lia888 said:

bonicee said:
    Hii dolls!💖
    @bonicee it’s a sys reward prize from the Taurus sys event in May 2021. It should be in the mega boxes.

• Options
    Type your comment@Lia888 

Ok yeah I think that makes sense!

So when we refer to ‘Megaboxes’ (red, blue, green, or silver) on this forum, we’re always talking about the boxes available as rewards from the Seasons event, except for the Black Megabox (mentioned in the Black Megabox Unboxing thread here: https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5465385/black-mega-gift-box-unboxing), which is the one that’s black with gold-trimmed ribbon available as a SYS prize? And then the all-silver box that’s available as a lower-level SYS prize is referred to as the Silver SYS box, which is totally separate from the Silver Megabox that’s available in Seasons events? Do I have that straight? 

Oh, and one more thing - do we have an Unboxing thread for either the Bronze or Silver SYS boxes, like the threads we have dedicated to the Red/Blue/Green/Black megaboxes? I’ve found those threads to be so, so helpful when trying to track down where I can find certain items!

Sorry for all the questions, just want to make sure I’ve got this all right! I really appreciate you taking the time to explain all of this! 🙏🏻💕
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    @Lia888

Okay yeah that actually makes sense! It’s definitely much easier to understand when looking at labeled pictures of the boxes like you shared in your post, thank you!

So when we refer to ‘Megaboxes’ (be it red, blue, green, or silver) on this forum, we’re always talking about the boxes that are available as rewards from the Seasons event, except for the Black Megabox (such as mentioned in the Black Megabox Unboxing thread) which is the one that’s black with gold-trimmed ribbon available as a SYS prize, correct? And then the all-silver box that’s available as a lower-level SYS prize (shown in the second picture in your reply) is referred to as the Silver SYS box, which is totally separate from the Silver Megabox that’s available in Seasons events (the one shown in the first picture in your reply)? Do I have that straight? 

Oh, and one more thing - do we have an Unboxing thread for either the Bronze or Silver SYS boxes, like the threads we have dedicated to the Red/Blue/Green/Black megaboxes? I’ve found those threads to be so, so helpful when trying to track down where I can find certain items!

Sorry for all the questions, just want to make sure I’ve got this all straight! I really appreciate you taking the time to explain all of this! 🙏🏻💕
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    cassi said:

So when we refer to ‘Megaboxes’ (be it red, blue, green, or silver) on this forum, we’re always talking about the boxes that are available as rewards from the Seasons event, except for the Black Megabox (such as mentioned in the Black Megabox Unboxing thread) which is the one that’s black with gold-trimmed ribbon available as a SYS prize, correct? Yes. You can also win 2 mega boxes(red, blue, green, silver) as a reward during the weekend sys (Thursday-Sunday)

And then the all-silver box that’s available as a lower-level SYS prize (shown in the second picture in your reply) is referred to as the Silver SYS box, which is totally separate from the Silver Megabox that’s available in Seasons events (the one shown in the first picture in your reply)? Do I have that straight? Yes. The bronze and all silver sys boxes were rewards/earnables before mega boxes were created. It is confusing but they are 2 separate silver boxes.

Not that I’m aware of. Most players use to post their unboxing in the weekly SYS threads, but no one really does it anymore.
    @cassi please see my responses above in bold.
  • Options
    geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    I saw this doll in the vb with a fanny pack across the chest kinda like the one in this picture but I wasnt able to take a screenshot of it and is not showing up anymore. does anyone know where is it from? 

the doll was wearing this top in case anyone saw it

She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)