Options

☺️ KK:H New Seasons Starts 4/24/23 - Players Choice! ☺️

13Next

Comments

• Options
    Towanda_KKHTowanda_KKH Registered Users, Member 84 Posts
    This really need to be fixed I have a samsung phone and I don't want the white screen to pop up in my game 
  • Options
    MaxineDunn1111MaxineDunn1111 Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    This game breaking bug is really annoying 😒 
  • Options
    Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    I've been told they are looking into the FB issue, and @rawanehab. I'll send your info in for help as well.
    Please check you Dms.

If anyone else can't get into the game, please post your device model info and OS version.  Thanks.
    As of just now I can't get into the game. I could get in 5 hours ago! I have a white screen as well.  My device is an Android - Samsung galaxy s21. I have android version 13. Thanks
  • Options
    pettybutprogressivepettybutprogressive Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    I am having the same issue. White screen. Game doesn't load.
  • Options
    Noel888Noel888 Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    I now have the white screen issue as well on my android phone 😭😭....my kindle though still works for now .....
  • Options
    Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    What if they are slowly shutting down the servers? It's so strange they don't even answer, just a thought 
    Android
  • Options
    MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,245 Posts
    @kokokokonut my husband plays on a Samsung galaxy s10 plus 
    are they planning on fixing this?
    KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy. 
  • Options
    IvoneRIvoneR Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    @eggsandbananas I can't open my game since I'm just getting a white screen so I can't claim any boxes from the SYS. 

I am having the same problem today. I have been trying to open the game all morning without success.
    Ivone R.
  • Options
    rosy21 said:
    My game crashed last night when i try open my game it seems white screen i cant open it . And deleted and upload again but it still white screen. İm so sad im playing 6 years my game connected with my facebook account . I wish i didnt delete. Please help . My phone samsung A12  
    Same here, but I don't want to delete my game/ progress.
    Ivone R.
  • Options
    Are we going to get any updates on being able to play the game again? I didn't want to miss out on the weekday SYS.
    I want to know that too. I haven't been able to post on sys since last night 😔
    Ivone R.
  • Options
    doufudubudoufudubu Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I'm getting the white screen too. I'm on android.
    Android | ID:5203d030ed006377 | Squad: 486837 (sissy)
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    One of my Android games  has white screen, I’ve written in and asked for any help.  Im sorry this is happening, when I hear more, I’ll share.   I’m sorry. :(
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LizLizLiz000LizLizLiz000 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    My game is getting white screen since a couple of hours. Please fix this asap because i tried to unistall and reinstall the game and it still doesn't work, i'm afraid that i can't restore my game, i've been playing for 8 years 😒😓
  • Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I hope we hear something very soon. This has been a problem for me for more than a week now and obviously looking at other comments, the number of people with the same issue keeps growing. I didn't want to miss out on the current SYS. It's one of my favorite themes.
    Platform: Android

• Options
    Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,053 Posts
    I hope this gets fixed soon for everyone affected. 💜 
  • Options
    qsabzqsabz Registered Users, Member 216 Posts
    What if they are slowly shutting down the servers? It's so strange they don't even answer, just a thought 
    🥺 this could actually be happening. 
  • Options
    Dorica said:
    So the Facebook issue, is anyone connected on Android?
    Nope. 
    I am
    Ivone R.
  • Options
    kareni_Gkareni_G Registered Users, Member 60 Posts
    IvoneR said:
    Dorica said:
    So the Facebook issue, is anyone connected on Android?
    Nope. 
    I am
    I have the same problem
    😢🥺
  • Options
    LaneLaneLaneLane Registered Users, Member 258 Posts
    Has anyone had any success today? I'm still seeing the white screen  :(
    Android Player. Galaxy S22
    Player since 2014 with some accidental resets. 
  • Options
    MaxineDunn1111MaxineDunn1111 Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    LaneLane said:
    Has anyone had any success today? I'm still seeing the white screen  :(
    I believe they have you need to disable Google Play services on your phone 
  • Options
    kareni_Gkareni_G Registered Users, Member 60 Posts
    I did it, but if you activate it again, the screen goes blank and it is also dangerous for our phone because it leaves it vulnerable to viruses
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    WE HAVE A TEMP WORKAROUND
    I have an update! Though there is good news and bad news.

The good news is, we found out what's causing the issue -- it's a new update to Google Play Services. If you UNINSTALL disable GPGS, KKH will then work. After disabling GPGS, when you launch KKH, you will see a pop-up asking you to enable GPGS, but you can just ignore it and it should not come back.

1. Go to Settings > Applications > All > Google Play Services > Tap Disable > Tap OK to confirm. You'll see a warning that it could affect other apps. It's OK, you'll re-enable it later and everything will be fine.
    2. Then launch Kim Kardashian Hollywood. 
    3. You may get a pop-up notification telling you you must enable Google Play Sevices. Don't tap it! In a few seconds your game should launch normally.
    4. Once you are finished playing, don't forget to to re-enable Google Play Services! Keeping it disabled could affect other apps on your device.
    5. On your mobile device, open Settings . Tap on Apps, click on the drop down to select 'Disabled'. Select Google Play Store > touch enable.

The bad news is that I don't know if you're using Google Play Services for other applications, and also, we need to figure out exactly what is causing this issue. It is not coming from our end as it is due to an update to Google Play Services.

I'll come back when I have more information.

(THERE ARE MORE INSTRUCTIONS, GO HERE AND READ
    from that point.   There are steps by step instructions a few posts down, plus player reaction. 

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    xivelissexivelisse Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    edited July 2023
    Hey everyone , I created a new squad yesterday due to the android white screen issue for 2 months and finally my game works.. however all my squad members left so I created a new one called angels of beauty:) all is welcome lets get these daily gift boxes & kudos <3 My squad name is angels of beauty and my name in game is Xan :) i hope you all have a great day 💜  lets get these kudos & gift boxes 😊