Options

👠💅!!! United King Dolls!!! 💄💵- Squad Member Only - Squad Chat

Comments

• Options
    justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    Congrats dolls 🎉🎉💕🔥 you serve the awesomest lookzzz!
  • Options
    justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    Irons said:
    Hey Doll. You just can’t think like that. Positive thoughts only! 

Try closing your eyes, asking the universe to guide you to the aura and then choose the box that is the most sparkly! It works more times than not for me! 

OMG OMG @Irons you’re such an inspiration! I spent my 15 diamonds, got dyes and the tracksuit, then guess what, I got some challenge points, exchanged for 15 more diamonds AND GOT THE AURA ON MY SECOND TRY!!! Not a bad chase at all, I am delighted 🔥🔥
  • Options
    IronsIrons Registered Users, Member 679 Posts
    Hey @justanna it’s amazing how the universe is always finding a way!! Well done Doll. I’m so impressed you did it! And it wasn’t just the aura, it was even better than you hoped for! That’s exactly how it works! ⭐️😘
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    ANNOUNCEMENT FROM  o:) MUTHA o:)

🌟UKD HACK 🌟

Hey Dolls! Why am I not seeing more of your “Who is She” submissions? We all want you to spill the tea!! 

If you’re having any trouble with removing backgrounds for your Doll, I made a vid for you. It’s just for iPhones and iPads I’m afraid. I have no idea how to handle an android. 

And if you already know this trick, then just skip it! Or if you know a better way then let us know!!! Make a post if it has helped you! x

• Options
    KassidyKKassidyK Registered Users, Member 62 Posts
    So this is me ♥️😆 Please ignore how bad the edit actually is 😂
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    Ooooh Doll! @KassidyK it’s you and Cassio huh? Hmmmm. Nice! That pet of yours is so darn cute! 😍 I never thought of dressing them! See this is why I love to see how you Dolls play. Calabasis is a great house. I love the garden. I’ve never seen that handheld before. Gorgeous. Same with your frock! Perfection. You can have the stadium, too many people for me! 🤪 So much work to be a hairdresser!! 😅

Thanks so much for sharing. And the edit is amazing! Well done!  Love your style! 
  • Options
    Anyone know what this is? I don’t think I’ve ever seen it and now I WANT IT!!! 😵 

• Options
    WixgizmoWixgizmo Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    Here is mine 💗✨ I think I missed one oops lol 
  • Options
    Hey @Wixgizmo! It’s so exciting seeing everyone’s choices! You are a girl after my own heart! Love, love, love the martini glass! I’ve been all over Europe but never to Rome! Very good selections! But which jersey does doggie wear on game day? Lazio or Roma? 🤩 Love the fireplace but I’m not sure where that is. And yes, I like that date too! Your hubby is very handsome! xx Great board! Now just wondering what your fav look is! 😘
  • Options
    KassidyKKassidyK Registered Users, Member 62 Posts
    Irons said:
    Ooooh Doll! @KassidyK it’s you and Cassio huh? Hmmmm. Nice! That pet of yours is so darn cute! 😍 I never thought of dressing them! See this is why I love to see how you Dolls play. Calabasis is a great house. I love the garden. I’ve never seen that handheld before. Gorgeous. Same with your frock! Perfection. You can have the stadium, too many people for me! 🤪 So much work to be a hairdresser!! 😅

Thanks so much for sharing. And the edit is amazing! Well done!  Love your style! 
    Thank you ♥️😆
  • Options
    edited July 2023

• Options
    edited July 2023
    🧜‍♀️Such cute looks for this week’s SYS theme! 🧜‍♀️

• Options
    jasminnlgjasminnlg Registered Users, Member 326 Posts
    Irons said:
    🧜‍♀️Such cute looks for this week’s SYS theme! 🧜‍♀️

Thank you so much 😭😭🩵🩵🩵 🧜🏻‍♀️ 
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    🫧Two more gorgeous looks from our Dolls! 🫧

• Options
    edited July 2023
    🧜‍♀️ All the mergurls! 🧜‍♀️ 

@jasminnlg
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    🦈 Boss Merwomen!! 🦈

@Irons @erikacaroliinel
  • Options
    🔥Have you seen all our amazing UKDolls smashing this week’s SYS Event!! Chile….this Squad is next level! 🔥

UKD Mini Squad teaching the children. 🐠 Bishes, consider yourselves…school’d! 🐟

• Options
    edited July 2023
    And here our our Bougie Dolls that prefer it on deck. 🥂 I want that champagne life! 🥂 I love this Squad! 💝

• Options
    taboo25taboo25 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts

I think I missed one, but this is me!
  • Options
    Love Greece. Have you been or is it on the wish list? It’s on my wish list, but after all the fires are out! All that gold is gorgeous! You own EVERYTHING! 💵💵💵 Another Doll who likes her cocktails! You’re in the right place Doll. 

😍 That little pup is one of my fav’s! I have him following me around and I call him Little Elton John. Lol I have no idea why but I do and it cracks me up every time I say hi Little Elton John! 🤪 Love all your pics thanks for sharing! I’m so glad you were so patient and waited to join our Squad!! xx
  • Options
    taboo25taboo25 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Irons said:
    Love Greece. Have you been or is it on the wish list? It’s on my wish list, but after all the fires are out! All that gold is gorgeous! You own EVERYTHING! 💵💵💵 Another Doll who likes her cocktails! You’re in the right place Doll. 

😍 That little pup is one of my fav’s! I have him following me around and I call him Little Elton John. Lol I have no idea why but I do and it cracks me up every time I say hi Little Elton John! 🤪 Love all your pics thanks for sharing! I’m so glad you were so patient and waited to join our Squad!! xx
    Greece is definitely on my wishlist. Thanks for having me!
  • Options
    Another two stunning Dolls slaying the SYS Challenge! Good luck to all my Dolls!

• Options
    ANNOUNCEMENT FROM o:) MUTHA o:)

It’s August Dolls! And that means it’s ☀️🌴 HOLIDAY TIME! 🌴☀️ and UKD Competition Time. 

I’m inviting the entire Squad to join me in the Maldives for 1 week. Pack your bathing suits, kaftans and surf gear! Get your best looks together and screen grab it to post on the UKD Forum! I will be too busy eating and drinking to post for you. 🤭 Post as often as you like! 

Be sure to check in regularly to vote for your fav looks! 

The Doll with the most votes wins 5 Kudos!! In the event of a tie, it will go to a 24 hour runway challenge with each submitting their showstopping look.  Most votes wins. 

Have fun Dolls! I’m sending a car for each of you to join me on my private plane. 

• Options
    Dolls! I’ve been voting and damn, I’m seeing so many snatched looks! Has anyone seen this before?? 

A Doll called Kirsten was wearing this. 

I WANT, I WANT, I WANT! 

• Options
    jasminnlgjasminnlg Registered Users, Member 326 Posts
    Irons said:
    Dolls! I’ve been voting and damn, I’m seeing so many snatched looks! Has anyone seen this before?? 

A Doll called Kirsten was wearing this. 

I WANT, I WANT, I WANT! 

I’m wearing it if you wanna purchase 🩷
  • Options
    SNATCHED!!! Thanks so much Doll. You look amazing in it! 

• Options
    edited August 2023
    So here’s my UKD Getaway look. First day on the beach. I can’t believe I’m the only one on the Island?? 😲

• Options
    edited August 2023
    Here’s my look for cocktails and dinner. Anyone joining me? I’ve booked a private dining experience with the sommelier and chef. x

• Options
    pwincesspwincess Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    my first lewk arriving on the island ☀️

• Options
    pwincesspwincess Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    edited August 2023
    second lewk for wine and dining w/ mutha! decided to go w this gorjus emerald gown. 🌴