Options

👠💅!!! United King Dolls!!! 💄💵- Squad Member Only - Squad Chat

Comments

• Options
    IronsIrons Registered Users, Member 679 Posts
    Perfection @pwincess Great choices! 🔥🔥🔥
  • Options
    taboo25taboo25 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts

Here is my lewk! Just arrived on the island.
  • Options
    Oooh Rhonda gurl, you're just in time for dinner and drinks! Love your look! Always keeping classy! xx How many inches is that hair???  ;) I want!!
  • Options
    It’s shopping spree time ladykins! I packed the gold card so lunch is on me! 

But damn, I left it in the room. Oh Pit Crew!!

P.S. I’m just having fun with you Dolls. My likes/votes are never part of the comp! 
  • Options
    🪩🪩🪩💘This is my jam Dolls! My fav era!! 💘🪩🪩🪩 

Have fun Dolls and good luck! Anyone want to make a case for another era?

• Options
    Hey Dolls. Can you help me figure out why I can’t get more than a 40 on the SYS challenges lately? I’ve tried throwing everything at a look and doing a minimal look and everything in between and I can’t break 40. Ugh!

Any suggestions or looks that have done well for you?

• Options
    2 more points. Tst.

• Options
    pwincesspwincess Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    Irons said:
    Hey Dolls. Can you help me figure out why I can’t get more than a 40 on the SYS challenges lately? I’ve tried throwing everything at a look and doing a minimal look and everything in between and I can’t break 40. Ugh!

Any suggestions or looks that have done well for you?

i’ve been having the same problem but i have noticed extra big accessories n bright colors especially get me over 40. 

• Options
    I hate this game soooo much today!

More rubbish scores in the SYS Challenge! I mean seriously. What’s a Doll gotta do to get a fair score! Am I missing something?

But….this is really mean!! Another missed opportunity to get the disco puffs hair! I seriously want to smash my pad!! Who would ever wear that dress?? 

Dolls I think I’ll just order 2 pizzas and watch true crime all day. 

• Options
    Highest score yet. @iamgogo said she’s using her disco puffs but still only in the 40’s. Anyone else having better luck?

I’m just going to have cake too! 😵‍💫
  • Options
    Ooooh Dolls! Try the Pom Pom’s! 👻

• Options
    edited August 2023
    ANNOUNCEMENT FROM o:) MUTHA o:)

🏆Winner of the UKD Getaway! 🏆

Ok so a few of us Dolls extended our holiday, because the piña coladas we’re just too tasty, but we’re back now! 

Condragulations go to Princess @pwincess for her gorjus gown! 
    Well done Doll! 5 Kudos will be winging their way to you as soon as they refill! 

Love to all the Dolls that joined me on holiday! 🥰 Already planning next year!🌴

• Options
    🛑⚠️BEWARE SPOILERS⚠️ 🛑

Hey Dolls. I think it’s probably ok now to post. I hope I don’t ruin it for anyone. 

• Options
    edited August 2023
    ANNOUNCEMENT FROM 😇 MUTHA 😇

Dolls!! I’m so excited to introduce our newest UKD Squad member. Welcome to the Werkroom @abieyuwa

Ladykins, Abieyuwa is a fan of Drag Race!! Awww. My heart is bursting With love! 💓💓💓

And look at her hair style!!!!! 😵😵😵😵😩😩😩😱😱😱🥰🥰🥰. She’s wearing the ever elusive DISCO PUFFS! My eternal nemesis! Ahhh. I faint in despair!

And check out that model pout! Damn! Seriously impressive! I think you’re going to fit right in! 

Please be sure to show her some love and welcome her to our team. With this latest new entrance, we now have a full, solid group of Dolls!! 
    Be sure to tell us a bit about yourself Abieyuwa and your Doll. Let us know what you like about the game. Spill the tea Doll. We want all the juice!

• Options
    iamgogoiamgogo Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    Welcome welcome Abieyuwa!!!!
  • Options
    KassidyKKassidyK Registered Users, Member 62 Posts
    Welcome Abieyuwa! ♥️I'm happy we're a full squad again and can't wait to see all your amazing looks! 😍☺️
  • Options
    pwincesspwincess Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    welcome @abieyuwa 💗
  • Options
    abieyuwaabieyuwa Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Hello! 

My name is is Abieyuwa on and off the game. I named my doll after myself because I was embarrassed of my name growing up as a kid. As an adult I definitely find power using my name so I couldn’t name her anything else. 

I’ve been playing the game since it launched. My favourite part of KKH is dressing my doll up for the day. I’ve studied fashion and styling so it’s definitely something that keeps me entertained. 

I’m very excited to join the squad! I have been looking for an active squad for awhile. 

As for my Afro puffs… are they not the something we like here? I recently got them in a box and I rock them every other day. Not going to lie I LOVE them 😍 
    Add me as a friend! 💕
    Username: Abieyuwax0
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    Hey gorgeous doll @abieyuwa! So glad to find out a bit more about you! I’m going to start with the disco puffs. 

I am absolutely in ❤️😍LOVE😍❤️with them! I’m so dead jealous that you Dolls have them. I just couldn’t believe you walked into our Werkroom wearing them! I was both happy and sad. I’ve only had 2 chances to get them and I missed both times!

Secondly, I absolutely love your name! I’ve been saying it to myself since you joined. It must be amazing having such a unique name! Maybe not as a kid but I’ve never heard of anyone with that name! That is awesome. You must have very interesting parents. 

It’s so cool that you’ve studied fashion and styling. I’m keeping my eye on you! I already loved your entrance look. I knew you were my kind of Doll when you came in with the Disco Puffs and that pout!! 

So glad you chose our Squad. Have fun! 

Hugs and kisses, 😇MUTHA😇 💋
  • Options
    Thanks for the Kudos Dolls! 💋

• Options
    komorebikomorebi Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    Welcome @abieyuwa ❤️ glad to have you part of the squad!! ☺️
  • Options
    Here’s an updated Kudos Chart for you lovelies! 

• Options
    justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
  • Options
    WixgizmoWixgizmo Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    Welcome to the squad ☺️🖤 @abieyuwa
  • Options
    taboo25taboo25 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Welcome to the UKD squad @abieyuwa! ✨ 
  • Options
    Hey Dolls. Can anyone help me with getting back to the top spot with my hubby? We were no 1 for so long and then I get in a funk and ignored him!! So typical of me! Now I can’t move up even one spot. We travel all over the world but always get that big fat zero! Help! Any suggestions? 

• Options
    😩😩😩I want more reward boxes! 😩😩😩

• Options

• Options

• Options