Options

“Where is this from?” Need help finding an item You don’t recognize?

Comments

• Options
    BrujitaaaBrujitaaa Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Hello dolls, 

Anyone knows where this camera is from? 📸

Thanks! 
  • Options
    Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,053 Posts
    @Brujitaaa the camera is from a 2020 SYS event. It’s available in the mega boxes. I’ve mainly seen it in the blue box but it could possibly be in others. I’ve been wanting to get it and the luggage for so long!😅

• Options
    evilraccoonevilraccoon Registered Users, Member 327 Posts
    Hi
    i haven’t been active on here or the game in almost a year. Is this forum dead now? It looks like there’s hardly anyone on here?
  • Options
    @evilraccoon, the forum has dropped off drastically. There’s been no official word on the future status of the game. Only a few post on a regular basis. Some former forum members have joined discord with The Burrow, where a few still discuss kkh. 
  • Options
    aniniianinii Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    edited September 2023
    Hi! 
    Does anyone know where this dress is from and is it available for purchase? 
  • Options
    kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    aninii said:
    Hi! 
    yes it’s available. i have it in my lookbook 

• Options
    kkhxio said:
    aninii said:
    Hi! 

Okay thank you! I have purchase the dress. Do you happen to have the baby blue dress underneath as well? 

• Options
    kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    aninii said:
    kkhxio said:
    aninii said:
    Hi! 

Okay thank you! I have purchase the dress. Do you happen to have the baby blue dress underneath as well? 

yess ! i’ll add it
  • Options

aninii said:
    Hi! 

yess ! i’ll add it

Thank you so much! I have bought the dress🥳🤩

• Options
    kkhdarlkkhdarl Registered Users, Member 76 Posts
    hi, i know there is a specific thread for finding things but i seem to have forgotten the name of it and i cant find it so for the time being can someone help? where is the bag from and will it be available to purchase?
  • Options
    @kkhdarl the handbag is from High Society, an older Kollection. 

• Options
    @Lia888 hey thanks alot! but do you have the cover of the collection? i can’t seem to find it :(
  • Options
    @kkhdarl it’s this one

• Options
    @Lia888 thanks so much!! i got it!
  • Options

i dont know if this is related but can someone on ios please post using this bag? i need it so badd 

• Options
    @kkhdarl here is a pic of the purse!

• Options
    MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Ok so I was going round doing jobs and saw this. It looks like one of the Korkov dresses in the kloset but the boots are the wrong colour. Is this a weird glitch or is there an alternate that was available? Or is it a case of the dress doesn’t dye but the boots do?

I play on iOS
  • Options
    babysoph888babysoph888 Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    Hi does anyone know where this hair is from and can I purchase it ?
  • Options
    MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    @babysoph888 there’s no picture showing on your post. I’m in the same squad as you so if it’s an item that’s available to buy I’ll put it in my look book if I have it. If you post on our squad post as well other members might have it.
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    @MarianiPoizen it looks like the Korkov dress in the kloset as you mentioned but the dye color doesn’t match up with the boots. I’m not sure where it’s from. I was thinking maybe a kollection but I don’t see anything there either. Sorry 😢 

• Options
    cassicassi Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    edited October 2023

Hi friends! I was hoping someone might be able to help me with tracking down a couple of eyes. I’m trying to figure out where I can get them from, i.e. a specific Kollection, a #FashionGoals / #ShopMyCloset, or a megabox. *If any of these are possible to get through megaboxes, I’d really love to figure out which color of megabox specifically. I’ve spent literal hours scrolling through the megabox unboxing threads, but have yet to find any of these eyes (or if they were posted, I’ve somehow completely missed them!). 

Huge huge huge thanks and appreciation to anyone who has any information that can help me figure out where to get any of these eyes! 🙏🏻💕💕

• Options
    Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    cassi said:

Hi friends! I was hoping someone might be able to help me with tracking down a couple of eyes. I’m trying to figure out where I can get them from, i.e. a specific Kollection, a #FashionGoals / #ShopMyCloset, or a megabox. *If any of these are possible to get through megaboxes, I’d really love to figure out which color of megabox specifically. I’ve spent literal hours scrolling through the megabox unboxing threads, but have yet to find any of these eyes (or if they were posted, I’ve somehow completely missed them!). 

Huge huge huge thanks and appreciation to anyone who has any information that can help me figure out where to get any of these eyes! 🙏🏻💕💕

I know 1 is from the in full bloom kstar kollection

2 is in the kimi boxes

2 and 5 I haven't seen in any megaboxes but I haven't seen diamond buyable eyes in megaboxes either so I wonder if 5 is actually absent 

3 I got in a black megabox (Ts prizes during sys)

• Options
    edited October 2023
  • Options
    edited October 2023
    [removed]
  • Options
    edited October 2023
    [removed]
  • Options
    edited October 2023
    [removed, same comment kept re-posting itself - sorry!]
  • Options
    KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    @cassi when seasons was first introduced, the gold boxes were only available if you bought the all access pass because they had new items, but then they ended up changing it later in January for all of the players to be able to get them. But all of the clothes in the game are available in the mega boxes, this is the link to seasons if you want to know more about it. 💜 https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5465085/seasons/p1
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • Options
    babysoph888babysoph888 Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    edited October 2023

I recently saw this on reddit and wondering where the dress and hairs from? And is it purchasable for diamonds? Thank you!

also is there a list of all the items buyable for diamonds? 
  • Options
    KKH_SaraKKH_Sara Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    @babysoph888 that dress is from a storyline so not buyable, not sure about the hair! And yes if you search for “Diamond items” on the forum you’ll find a thread with a list. 
  • Options
    @babysoph888 to add to kkh_sara’s post here’s some more info 

dress is only available in mega boxes 

Hair is from a sys event, so it’s only available in the mega boxes

Here’s the post with a partial list of items you can buy with diamonds. Just look up the post title in the search bar.