Options

Kim Kardashian: Hollywood - Sunset Notice

Comments

• Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Damn I was so close to owning everything. Just a few items in the white boxes left. I got everything from all the other boxes including sys/TS and diamond boxes! Can't believe it!
    iOS
  • Options
    keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    I still had some items I wanted to get too. But nope. 
  • Options
    DiaanaDiaana Registered Users, Member 149 Posts
    This is sad, the end of an era 🥺😞

I hate that this comes so abruptly. Even when the updates were gone, it was still said that there's no plan to shut the game down. I have friends who still bought tickets for upcoming sys and are subscribed to Gold/Silver VIPs since there was no word that it will not continue as it had up to the end of 2023.
    I'm not completely shocked but this but it's a very crappy way to end everything. 

However, i've met an amazing community and I've had years of fun with my doll that I will definitely miss 🖤 
    •android
    •🇪🇪
  • Options
    astro99astro99 Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    This is utterly ridiculous. I barely finished any kollections because I'm slowly getting more k stars through my businesses in game and didn't even buy that many said business. I still have some items that I didn’t even buy yet and I need more stuff to get. This is disgusting 🫣 😤 😒 
  • Options
    anti9696anti9696 Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    This is so disappionting, I hope you will still run sys and seasons until the end. This message was really abrupt and I would like to have the oppurtunity to really enjoy my final moments playing kkh, so please keep doing sys and seasons and let us have access to all the items. I’ve been trying to collect them all, I just love the fashion and dress up in this game, there are so many cool items and a really fun way for me to be creative. Please, let’s at least finish with a fun few months filled with fashion and creativity <3

If anyone knows of a similar game please let me know! 
  • Options
    NoxNox Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    Bare rude.  But, this is how they go on.  They have done similar with all their previous games.  The next big thing is more important than loyalty.  Shame, they make good games, but you just can't invest your time, effort and emotion.  Bad karma :( 
  • Options
    keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    I agree @anti9696
  • Options
    UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 598 Posts
    Logged in before we lose the forum to just say I'm grateful for the friendships I've gained because of KKH 
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • Options
    KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    I found a game called Hollywood Story a couple months ago but it’s like the off brand version of KKH 😭
    And tbh I forgot I even downloaded it bc it’s boring 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • Options
    ambrosiachaseambrosiachase Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    Was grateful for the game and the forum!  I do wish we get a chance to spend on the megaboxes as a one last hurrah. 
  • Options
    AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I’m sad 😔
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• Options
    zdravkovvazdravkovva Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    edited January 3
    literally the only game i’ve ever played for so long, can’t believe it’s almost over. incredibly heartbroken over the news.☹️☹️we’ve been robbed.
  • Options
    bugsy2301bugsy2301 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    What a crappy way to end things. Oh well. Enjoyed it in its prime, however long ago that was x
  • Options
    DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    edited January 3
    So sad beginning of the new year, first I lost my job and then my favorite game 😔😔
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    The end of an era. It was a fun ride, thank you to everyone involved  <3
  • Options
    justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    Ok so after April we lose all access? We won’t even be able to dress up? Just wondering if it’s any point spending my stars and diamonds on collections as there’s nothing else to spend them on…
  • Options
    quinnkkhquinnkkh Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    Ugh 😩 so we can’t even go play dress up after April 8th??? At least make the game playable for us who still want to do ootd.  Hopefully some gaming company will save the day. We can dream right? 
  • Options
    Bad_girl_juliaBad_girl_julia Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    it's so unfair! we spent money and time on this game, built houses and had children, collected a wardrobe, and now in April it all just disappears? i can't believe it! it's cruel 💔💔💔
  • Options
    MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,245 Posts
    Weekend show your styles until then? Something until April it’s only fair. There’s literally nothing to do now 😭
    KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy. 
  • Options
    justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    I’d rather we could just keep our games at least. Otherwise no point in keeping these till April if it’s all disappearing anyway. Might as well delete now😂 I’m doing all storyline gigs at 1 star just to see what is left of those lol
  • Options
    kkwmodekkwmode Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    the game ending is sad but we all knew it was coming but making the game inaccessible to all after april is just so harsh, why can’t we still access the app to just even look at the outfits that we’ve spent money on and collected over how many years. that bit just seems so cruel to me :(
  • Options
    AnyAny Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    We should be refund all the money we spent