Options

Kim Kardashian: Hollywood - Sunset Notice

Comments

• Options
    LucyxoxLucyxox Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    Thank you for always running the forum and helping us Koko 💕💕 having a community here definitely made the game more fun 💖

Anyone who hasn’t already should follow Silver Moon on Patreon. The game that she’s making is looking so good so far!! She’s an amazing artist and is really legit in her skill set and background - she has writing experience too for a well known game I’m not sure I can name. There are also some really cool new things she plans to implement in her game that I know you guys would love - check the links posted above!! I personally am really hyped about it 💕
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    At this point, you can name any game you want.  ;). I joined that community of her’s and really hope her efforts take off.  Hope a more player-friendly company picks up her game and she makes it a hit.   <3

thanks for your kind words.  It’s hard saying goodbye to you all after almost 10 years.  
    10 years! Seriously, can you imagine how much They could have made on a fully functional Decade update, and all the celebration?  EA suffers from Premature Eradication.  :o
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LucyxoxLucyxox Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    So true - hope to meet up with you dolls at a party in another LA universe some day! 🤞💗
  • Options
    Noel888Noel888 Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    It's hard to believe it's just over a month away. I've been taking photos of my doll in all kinds of different outfits,  when it's gone I want proof it even existed lol
  • Options
    MsVirgoMsVirgo Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Dolls, make sure to take as many screenshots/screen recordings that you can! Try on all the outfits and take pictures of all places homes and pets. If we can’t have it, we might as well have the memories to get us thru the hard days of missing this once wonderful game🩷
  • Options
    Exactly.....been doing this very thing.....I have a folder in my onedrive full of kkh my media lol
  • Options
    kkh_nastyakkh_nastya Registered Users, Member 80 Posts
    Thank you good bye 10 years game 2014-2024 RIP 💔
  • Options
    astro99astro99 Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    I need to get back on it 😩 
  • Options
    Elle444Elle444 Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    Can’t believe in a weeks time the game won’t even exist 😭
  • Options
    KKHJonathanLangstonKKHJonathanLangston Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Wtf was Glu thinking first the original stardom then Hollywood then Kendall And Kylie now this this was there biggest money maker and they wanna focus on other bs I won’t stand for it
  • Options
    KKHJonathanLangstonKKHJonathanLangston Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Elle444 said:
    Can’t believe in a weeks time the game won’t even exist 😭
    Make that 6 days
  • Options
    Cassely_AvherCassely_Avher Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    I still think that the game won't go away but the reality is that I stopped playing a long time ago :c I still have my diamonds and k-stars. I think I'll start to spend everything 
  • Options
    pammantikpammantik Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    I can’t, just can’t. I did take a few pics of my favorite SYS looks that I got high scores on but it just made me sad 😞 and I deleted them. As hurtful it was….
    a clean break is the only solution for me.😢
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    edited April 5
    So today I said my goodbyes to the game: I visited every location, tapped every tappble pet or item, talked to every bartender and finished every (weekly) gig and job I had. I spent all my K-stars and all my Diamonds. 

I have put my doll in the angel outfit and sent her on a last date with her husband. After that I will close the game… for good.
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    LindaVB said:
    So today I said my goodbyes to the game: I visited every location, tapped every tappble pet or item, talked to every bartender and finished every (weekly) gig and job I had. I spent all my K-stars and all my Diamonds. 

I have put my doll in the angel outfit and sent her on a last date with her husband. After that I will close the game… for good.

Oh my dear Linda. I got shivers reading your lines. This makes me so sad, but it's a beautiful way of saying goodbye. The memories will last. Let's treasure them. I will snapshot the hell out of the game during the weekend. My closet was too expensive to disappear forever.
  • Options
    MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 289 Posts
    Last-minute question while I popped back in my game to say goodbye and blow through whatever currency I had left: did they actually remove the kollections from the kloset??! I thought I’d at least be able to gamble whatever I had left in a last hurray but no, they purposefully removed something that was already coded in the game? Just when I thought I couldn’t be more disappointed by these people…
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.4.1
    Current level: 99
  • Options
    MsVirgoMsVirgo Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Miyuri said:
    Last-minute question while I popped back in my game to say goodbye and blow through whatever currency I had left: did they actually remove the kollections from the kloset??! I thought I’d at least be able to gamble whatever I had left in a last hurray but no, they purposefully removed something that was already coded in the game? Just when I thought I couldn’t be more disappointed by these people…
    They’re still there for me!
  • Options
    TiaTTiaT Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    It’s been a great time filled with many memories. I started when the game began and I will spend my evening today and day tomorrow playing as a way to say goodbye. It been real ✌🏾
    Playing daily on iOS 
    Facebook: 
    https://www.facebook.com/shaniqua.garvin.5 
    Kindness is free, sprinkle that stuff everywhere. 

• Options
    edited April 7
    Just so sad.  I was wondering what it will be like when it’s over. First the game, then I’m sure the forum will shut down.  Maybe not. I want to be in the game when it ends. I want to experience going from Game to Game Over. It’s been such a big part of our lives.   :(  
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    Can’t believe the game is shutting down tomorrow 😭💔
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • Options
    ElenaaaElenaaa Registered Users, Member 474 Posts
    😢
  • Options
    Elenaaa said:
    😢
    I’m sorry you’re hurting.   I think we are all very sad about this.  Hugs to everyone.  I’m popping in from now till the end.   I haven’t felt this bad since WPIX switched from New Wave to MOR and the djs couldn’t talk for a week. This feels worse. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    the sunset notice disappeared from my games. What time tomorrow does it end? Anyone know.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Nvmd.   I found it.  21hours and change.    I’ll miss you all.    <3
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I'm wondering if the app will disappear from my phone or still be there and just unable to open.....definitely playing till the last second to see what happens 
  • Options
    SophieFKKHSophieFKKH Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    Still sad that this game has been discontinued and it's ending 🥺
    Gonna miss the times during SYS events.
    This game was my little escape.
    Definitely an End to an Era. 

• Options

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    Rip to this game… I am so heartbroken
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    ElenaaaElenaaa Registered Users, Member 474 Posts
    Elenaaa said:
    😢
    I’m sorry you’re hurting.   I think we are all very sad about this.  Hugs to everyone.  I’m popping in from now till the end.   I haven’t felt this bad since WPIX switched from New Wave to MOR and the djs couldn’t talk for a week. This feels worse. 
    Thank you for being with us till the end! ♥️ It was truly a pleasure to be a part of the forum ✨ 
    I wanted to share some of my favorite looks from over the years as a goodbye 🌷✨ hope to see some of yours ♥️

• Options
    kkh_nastyakkh_nastya Registered Users, Member 80 Posts
    Thank you last game I going miss ❤️