Options

After the update Lost all my data

After the last update I lost all my game. How can I retore?
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    emidallaemidalla Registered Users 12 Posts
    I had exactly the same problem... Really upsetting and frustrating, please fix soon :(
  • Options
    gtirollagtirolla Registered Users 1 Posts
    dpsf wrote: »
    After the last update I lost all my game. How can I retore?

Yep lost all my heroes/gear/gold after game hard locked my s4. Also the constant repeat of achievements was getting really annoying.
  • Options
    BringBring Registered Users 1 Posts
    Lost everything as well. Such a waste. Is there anything glu can do or is it a total lost cause?
  • Options
    suprkevo420suprkevo420 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Lost everything as well, had unlocked all characters and I am very pissed about having to start over
  • Options
    By the way... With the new google+ login, shouldn't it be quite easy to get back the "old" saved characters?
  • Options
    ali4kaali4ka Registered Users 3 Posts
    Same problem. Please fix it soon.
  • Options
    AgentHushAgentHush Registered Users 13 Posts
    Me too so what is this? Some kind pf robbery?

I spend almost 3k Glue credit on this game..

So what now?
  • Options
    emidalla wrote: »
    By the way... With the new google+ login, shouldn't it be quite easy to get back the "old" saved characters?

MoD don't have Google+ feature
  • Options
    Mine not working anymore
  • Options
    AgentHush wrote: »
    MoD don't have Google+ feature

Did you meant HoD? If so, it indeed has it, since yesterday's update ;)
  • Options
    RubiconRubicon Registered Users 13 Posts
    I dont know if I have lost everything but since this morning The game will not completely start. It get to about 90% loaded and then exits. The game will not start. I deleted the patch and it reloaded it but it has the same problem I have an S4, perhaps there is a problem with the S4's and the new patch?

I dont know that I would go the the trouble of unlocking everything again from Zero. That was a long time and a lot of Glu gold.
  • Options
    ToybearToybear Registered Users 3 Posts
    Same problem. I'm lost everything.
  • Options
    RubberDuckRubberDuck Registered Users 2 Posts
    Lost all heroes gold and inventory after update. If I have to replay to get my stuff back ill be finding a new game. Very unhappy!
  • Options
    I am curious if anyone with a Samsung S4 has been able to play today? I had downloaded the patch several times and it will still hang at about 80-90 loading. The little yellow bar just doesnt move and then it quits back to the main screen on my phone. I was able to play yesterday but that was before my phone updated. I will lose my consecutive day count and I dont want to start over again as I have done it once before.
  • Options
    RubberDuckRubberDuck Registered Users 2 Posts
    Rubicon. I have the s4 and I played the new events this morning but after 30 min of so my s4 shut down. When I reloaded I had lost everything. Hoping it gets fixed...
  • Options
    ali4kaali4ka Registered Users 3 Posts
    And i have Samsung galaxy s4. Maybe problem with android 4.2.2 ?
  • Options
    I am playing on a Sony Xperia Tablet Z with Android 4.2.2 so this could indeed be a clue...
  • Options
    ratt68ratt68 Registered Users 10 Posts
    just logged in this morning and everythings gone. I am not starting over again done that once before, playing on android 4.2.2 gs4. It started yesterday after updateplayed for a bit but was having the acheivments bar problem and crashing the whole phone now the whole lot is gone
  • Options
    zabar4ozabar4o Registered Users 3 Posts
    Same problem for me - i updated the game , played for 1 hour and when i started the game again all was lost.Galaxy S2 with android 4.1.2.Btw the same happened with Eternity Warriors 2 so i don't think the problem is android version or this game alone.Glu please...
  • Options
    valtertubalvaltertubal Registered Users 1 Posts
    The same for me, gs4 with 4.2.2, from group level 200+ to 2... please restore my data
  • Options
    Jabba69Jabba69 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Same problem with my S4. Please Restore !!!
  • Options
    ToybearToybear Registered Users 3 Posts
    Toybear wrote: »
    Same problem. I'm lost everything.
    When you plan fix it?
  • Options
    ratt68ratt68 Registered Users 10 Posts
    can someone from glu get back to us on this please
  • Options
    I fixed mine, please don't uninstall your app or else you will lose everything/every progress you have..
    Glue do have a way to fixed this, this is only due to resource pack we updated.. Just email them whats the problem and they will fixed it.. Just don't uninstall the game.. :D..

Cheers
  • Options
    andreas politoandreas polito Registered Users 1 Posts
    Same here... i have a s4 too
    Hope this can fixed...
    i spend many time and glus...
  • Options
    AgentHush wrote: »
    Just email them whats the problem and they will fixed it.. Just don't uninstall the game.. :D..

Cheers

Ok this is great... to which email are we expected to write? But, by the way, why Glu staff doesn't answer here, explaining how to recover lost data? :confused:
  • Options
    sinister86sinister86 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Had the same problem here. When the game crashed, the phone rebooted itself. When i launch the game, all the data was lost. The game restarted as if i just installed the game.
    Just email them whats the problem and they will fixed it.. Just don't uninstall the game.. ..

To whom should i send the email to?

Thanks
  • Options
    Yesterday the game worked for me. There were a few missions were the game would lock up and I would get kicked, but I could come back and play. The same mission would kick me out every time. Today the game is locked again. I will not uninstall, but wait for it to work again.
  • Options
    For all those interested, this http://glumobile.custhelp.com/app/ask is the place for opening a ticket for Glu staff to investigate this issue. I have just opened mine.

Cheers
  • Options
    ...and this is the reply i got :mad: Did they even took the time to read my email and this thread???

"Thank you for contacting Glu Mobile Customer Care.
    If you reset, restore, delete the game from your device and then reinstall, or get a new device, all your save game information is lost and we have no way to help you recover your save game. As with a lot of Free-to-play games, the game is saved solely on your device.
    We have no way to delete or make any changes to the game or files that is on your device. Please make sure you are not resetting or reinstalling the game, that will also delete the save game file.
    If you have recently spent real money in the game please provide the Google Order number for purchases made through Google Play or an the electronic email copy of the receipt that Amazon apps sends you so can we can do a onetime gift of credit for your recent purchases. The receipts are required before we can gift."